It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I had pointed out that several times previously and ignored. That's why that particular post was...brief.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I had pointed out that several times previously and ignored. That's why that particular post was...brief.

Aaah, see, I only saw that after going back in the thread. I came into the last page of the thread, and saw your post, thus the confusion.

But hey, thanks for taking time to explain it mate. Appreciate some real no bs feedback.

vvv

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
You are hopeless. Good day.

So you can't prove it, goodbye then, bye...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
New York was turned to ash?

Oh, so you don't know what happened to the Twin Towers? If you take a look at footages of the Twin Towers falling down then there is lots of "ash"-smoke in the air at that area of New York. So New York was actually somehow turned to "ash" that way...

And by 2000?

Some predictions reportedly does not come through, but 911 occured in 2001, only one year missing in that "prediction"...
edit on 8-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
They didn't see an alien spacecraft.

You don't know that...

And the "babies" are bogus.

You don't know that...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
"They lost" the - yanks won

Nope, they didn't lose 'denver22'-freak
, unfortunately for you the Russians won the space race, www.abovetopsecret.com... like i previously said, the first man in space was Comrade Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, the first woman in space was Comrade Cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova, the first man to walk in space was Comrade Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov, beside, the Soviet Union was the first (Superpower)nation to launch a satellite, the satellite called Sputnik...
But please don't cry 'denver22', the americans at least won Silver medal for Space Race. But, no matter how much you hate it, the Russians will always be the best...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Went ahead and flagged thread, not because I think the moon landing was a hoax, but it has been extremely entertaining reading the back and forth posts. Good subject OP. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

, unfortunately for you the Russians won the space race, www.abovetopsecret.com... like i previously said, the first man in space was Comrade Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, the first woman in space was Comrade Cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova, the first man to walk in space was Comrade Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov, beside, the Soviet Union was the first (Superpower)nation to launch a satellite, the satellite called Sputnik...
But please don't cry 'denver22', the americans at least won Silver medal for Space Race. But, no matter how much you hate it, the Russians will always be the best...

Nice try to change my words but people reading this will no you are twisting my words..
I mentioned that the yanks won the race to land people on the moon..

With that all said an done america landed men on the moon..
The russians didn't, "they lost" the - yanks won
"Then russia stamps fists on table" having lost the space race to land man on the moon the end..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell me apart from blatant trolling and trying to claim words i never said as the link to your claim of my words clearly show different .. people read the link .
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

By the way, from about 1:40 Alex Collier mentioned that the Andromedans told him that New York will be turned to "ash" by the year of 2000,

Dear anunaki10 Alex collier is a charlatan..

Wrong ... That is science - fiction, it did not turn to ash by the year 2000..
Your Andromedans are wrong therefor fake.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is the camera that was used.

Apollo 11 Camera

Looks like it would work fine.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

The russians lost NASA landed man on the moon first And don't call me freak my boy,
Apart from making yourself look stupid It's not my fault that you cannot see without your glasses on.

Tell me my boy, where and when in history does it mention that the russians got to land a man on the moon first? the russians lost the space race to land men on the moon first deal with it you will sleep better....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

boy, the russians lost the space race

Nope, the Russians won the space race...
But, unfortunately for you boy, the americans lost the space race...

The Americans had been working so very hard to sent out an Astronaut in attempt to be the first man in space, but then suddenly on 12 April 1961, Dear Comrade Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man in space instead and became a HERO of the Soviet Union and automatically got a high position in Kremlin www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... , the Americans were bad losers, the Americans were frustrated and sad about that it was NOT an American who became the first man in space, NASA employees pounded their fist on their table and said >>Damn Russians!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Alex collier is a charlatan..

And you expect me to believe your words???
I don't believe you, i think you don't see him as a charlatan...

That is science - fiction, it did not turn to ash by the year 2000..

Oh right, it is very difficult for you to see what is being debted... Like i said, not every prediction come through, and like i said, he did say 2000, which means only one year is missing, and yes, like i also said, the Twin Towers were turned to 'ash' after they went down in 2001, which means a part of New York did turn to 'ash'...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Since it's so difficult for to try to understand this, but let me just repeat it to you anyway, like i previously said, unfortunately for you the Russians won the space race,

There was no Space Race. At least, not according to the Russians.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
There was no Space Race.

Still much to learn you have 'DJW001' Rookie-amateur-researcher-student en.wikipedia.org...

The Space Race was a mid-to-late 20th century competition between the Soviet Union (USSR) and the United States (US) for supremacy in space exploration.

At least, not according to the Russians.

Can you prove that the Russians ever said there was no Space Race? Or is it just your bullsh!t again?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Still much to learn you have 'DJW001' Rookie-amateur-researcher-student

Officially, the Soviets never acknowledged that there was a Space Race; for example:

What was the mood in the Soviet space program when astronauts from Apollo 11 landed on the moon?
It was very similar to feeling among Americans when Gagarin went into orbit. Some of them tried to ignore it, some of them were insulted. But I don't think it had a strong popular effect. First of all, the Soviet propaganda did not play it up or give too much information. I remember I watched a documentary on this. It was not secret, but it was not shown to the public. The Russian people had many problems in day-to-day life, they were not too concerned about the first man on the moon.

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Or is it just your [redacted] again?

You have been quoting a disembodied being from Andromeda as your principle authority on this thread, and you're accusing me of [redacted]?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

With that all said an done america landed men on the moon..
The russians didn't, "they lost" the - yanks won
"Then russia stamps fists on table" having lost the space race to land man on the moon the end..

Do not try and twist my words
you missed out the bit with

" to land man on the moon purposely didn't you"ANUNAKI10

THEY LOST THE SPACE RACE TO LAND MAN ON THE MOON LIKE I SAID..

Where does it say that i said about the first man in space in my post ?
It does not, it mentions about losing the space race to land man on the moon..
And they did land man on the moon first, according to history so stop "trolling" stop cut and pasting my words! go get a life your just making yourself look silly as people know what i said. and whoever gave you a star needs to see me right now ... As your starring a troll .

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join