It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If the moan landing were a hoax the Russians would have been quite vocal about it by now, instead of congratulating NASA for it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by ignorant_ape

In that case mate, I do apologize.

Now, since you have seen it, and firmly belief that it is indeed "twaddle", might you possibly elaborate a little upon it? I bookmarked this to view later, but, if it is indeed BS, I do not want to waste my time.

vvv

I don't understand you.
First you tell someone they should watch the video before making a comment.
Then you tell the same person elaborate on what they call "twaddle" to save you wasting your time.

You see what I mean don't you ?

I always watch something before I comment.
I always research both sides to an argument too.

If we all just read people's comments and not done the research.......then why comment at all ?

+5 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
As a Brit, I would just like to say that the producers of this video are clearly idiots. There is too much proof that they did go to the moon, and as far as I am concerned the hoax story is well and truly debunked.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

These People Are Idiots

reply to post by thegagefather

Have you ever read their book ? They believe, say they believe anyway, that Apollo was connected to some alien nonsense. They claim, INCORRECTLY, that Apollo 13, if it went as scheduled and there were no "explosion", would have landed on the moon during the night, that is, in shadow, and I could go on, but I shan't, and people should not waste their precious time watching this BULL.

This is complex disinformation. This is NOT genuine. It was made to intentionally mislead. Read their book about the Apollo / Alien connection. Utter nonsense, and that should settle it for most thoughtful people.
edit on 17-5-2012 by decisively because: comma, added "and there were no "explosion" "

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I agree they ARE idiots. But disagree with respect to your other point. Americans never landed men on the moon.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

Have you ever read their book ? They believe, say they believe anyway, that Apollo was connected to some alien nonsense. They claim, INCORRECTLY, that Apollo 13, if it went as scheduled and there were no "explosion", would have landed on the moon during the night, that is, in shadow, and I could go on, but I shan't, and people should not waste their precious time watching this BULL.

Trolling both sides of the street again? You've got your hands full on your own threads.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You're absolutely right......they landed themselves, all alone up there, must have been lonely.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorMobius

The Russians were doing the same "bad things" in space that the Americans were, weaponizing it, militarizing it. The Russians did not employ a bogus manned moon landing program cover as part of their nefarious activities, obviously did not have to. But they knew we did not land and had no reason to speak up about it. They were doing they same stuff, militarizing space, and covering their mischief, with similar, though not identical pretended peaceful manned space program nonsense.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Americans never landed men on the moon.

Prove it. Don't use the "you can't prove a negative" cop-out. You have made statements that can be proven both in principle and in practice.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Have you ever seen that movie ? Read that book ? So idiotic, beyond belief.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The Russians were doing the same "bad things" in space that the Americans were, weaponizing it, militarizing it. The Russians did not employ a bogus manned moon landing program cover as part of their nefarious activities, obviously did not have to.

So why did the US need the cover of manned lunar missions and the Soviets did not? This is one of those statements that can be proven both in principle and in practice, by the way. If I were you I would be more careful what you and Timmy and the doctors say.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Have you ever seen that movie ? Read that book ? So idiotic, beyond belief.

What book? What movie?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

We know the Apollo 12 lightning strike was fake, 500,000 people there, no one "saw" it but a handful of NASA insiders, it was not videoed despite MANY cameras trained on where it was alleged to be. Not seen or videoed by pursuit craft even. Weather service reported no lightning.

I would say that is outstanding "evidence of absence" and constitutes proof of Apollo fraud.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Read the guy's opening post and watch his movie. The same people wrote a book about all this.

It is disinformation.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

We know the Apollo 12 lightning strike was fake, 500,000 people there, no one "saw" it but a handful of NASA insiders, it was not videoed despite MANY cameras trained on where it was alleged to be. Not seen or videoed by pursuit craft even. Weather service reported no lightning.

Not even NASA insiders claimed to have seen it, as you admitted on one or two other threads. One automatic camera did capture it. You still haven'[t posted a link to Weather Service records.

I would say that is outstanding "evidence of absence" and constitutes proof of Apollo fraud.

So there are no fallen trees in the woods because no-one ever heard them fall. Your arguments get more and more strained.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What is amazing about it, is that suddenly now we are seeing changes in attitude. Now it's "dangerous" to go into space.

To make sure that any further developments, will be "conceiled" from the general public. As in the past, all inventions have been shared, and open in general. By making it sound "dangerous", it's now a preperation to lock down future developments. As the public will "abandon" the dream of deep space ... and it will only be available to a certain priveledged group. So, in case if we'd EVER meet ET ... it would be confied to MIB, who'd then protect us from our own ignorance.

What makes this documentary totally void, is that astronauts, both russian and american, have been staying in the space station for weeks and months at a time.

This "documentary" is just as bogus as the original "fake" moon landings. Political decisions, in both cases.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Every point brought up in this documentary has been debunked time and time again here on ATS and many other web sites, publications, etc. There is nothing there that holds an ounce of truth, except to those who have no understanding of space travel, and those that just like to be spoon fed garbage believing it tastes good because they are told so.

Do some research on your own and then make up your mind. This documentary is full of, for lack of a better word, POOP.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Americans never landed men on the moon.

Prove it. Don't use the "you can't prove a negative" cop-out. You have made statements that can be proven both in principle and in practice.

Where is the proof that they did land a man on the moon?

Why won't they go back?
If you were a scientist and had the ability and technology to go to the moon, wouldn't you be up there now?
I know I would.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

I dont see how it is not like this now. I cant just go to NASA and ask them to go to the moon so that I could see for myself. Only the special members right?

People who say "Prove it's fake", well okay then prove its not fake. I personally dont care, but it makes for good argument. So, PROVE its not fake, using YOUR own data. Not Information and images provided by news,magazine,government or any other media source but YOUR own info.

Until I personally go to space and see all this # for myself I am reserving judgement. Even if I made it to space, came here and told all you about it. It would still be MY experience and only I would know the truth.

To each their own I guess.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think with this theory (which others share as well) helps to satisfy both parties. The party that does believe and the party that doesn't.
It is my belief that we have technology far above and beyond what we've been told. So going to the Moon without getting zapped was not a concern.

Despite the advanced technology, Richard Nixon/NASA were not sure IF the astronauts and/or film WOULD make it make in one piece so.....they created a mocked up---- just.in.case.

The mock-up Moon mission was either discovered, purposefully shown or accidentally released. It's really as simple as that.

So....we DID go to the Moon and we WERE shown phony footage.
Here's Nixon Just.In.Case. announcement for Apollo 11

Tucked away in the National Archives the speech written for Nixon for the historic lunar landing on July 20, 1969, but one he never hoped to read. It was a contingency speech, one Nixon would only read if tragedy struck the Apollo 11 mission and stranded commander Neil Armstrong and lunar module pilot Buzz Aldrin on lunar surface forever while their crewmate Michael Collins circled the moon in the command module. The speech surfaced about 10 years ago, around the 30th anniversary of the first moon landing.?

In his 2001 book ?Almost History,? which chronicles backup plans, speeches and documents that were never needed, author Roger Bruns details the origins of the Apollo 11 failure speech. They can be traced to astronaut Frank Borman, who commanded the 1968 Apollo 8 mission around the moon, who recommended to Nixon speechwriter William Safire that it would be prudent to have a plan in case the Apollo 11 astronauts suffered a very public demise, Bruns explained. ?

According to the plan, Bruns added, Nixon would have called the wives of the Apollo 11 astronauts to express his condolences and then give the following speech:

"Fate has ordained that the men who went to the moon to explore in peace will stay on the moon to rest in peace. These brave men, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin, know that there is no hope for their recovery. But they also know that there is hope for mankind in their sacrifice.

"These two men are laying down their lives in mankind's most noble goal: the search for truth and understanding. They will be mourned by their families and friends; they will be mourned by their nation; they will be mourned by the people of the world; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her sons into the unknown.

"In their exploration, they stirred the people of the world to feel as one; in their sacrifice, they bind more tightly the brotherhood of man. In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations. In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood.

"Others will follow, and surely find their way home. Man's search will not be denied. But these men were the first, and they will remain the foremost in our hearts.

"For every human being who looks up at the moon in the nights to come will know that there is some corner of another world that is forever mankind."

So clearly they were prepared for a disaster.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join