It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faked Moon Landing - Amazing Documentary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

No, its a fact Russia congratulated NASA. You know as in recorded, played on radio, in papers, eye witnesses actual evidence.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

One very simple reason that we have not been back is MONEY, NASA's budget has been cut to the bone over the last decade by short-sighted politicians who have not looked at all of the technology that has been gained through the space program.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
So there are no fallen trees in the woods because no-one ever heard them fall. Your arguments get more and more strained.

No you have that wrong... the tree makes no SOUND when it falls if there are no ears to hear it
but the tree still falls. (it just makes a sound wave
)

As to Apollo... there is NO WAY that this piece of junk could withstand the vacuum of space...

Looks like cardboard with a few pop rivets...

Care to explain how that piece of junk ever held air?

Here is the source image... the module in full color pasted over an obviously gray scale picture of the moon

It is amazing that so many people fell for this

Shopping for parts

edit on 17-5-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
reply to post by intergalactic fire

One very simple reason that we have not been back is MONEY, NASA's budget has been cut to the bone over the last decade by short-sighted politicians who have not looked at all of the technology that has been gained through the space program.

So explain to me why we can pay for several shuttle mission and build the ISS?
The cost of 1 shuttle program costs more than the whole apollo program.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
So explain to me why we can pay for several shuttle mission and build the ISS?
The cost of 1 shuttle program costs more than the whole apollo program.

Obama told NASA they would NOT get money to go to the moon and not to Mars for 25 years... but he will give them money to land on Asteroids

I think we need to stuff Obama into a rocket headed for the sun

But we knew back when they were telling us they planned to return to the Moon that SOMETHING would come up that stopped them from going..

Seems we were right

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The dolls from the yearly carnival parade are better made

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And much earlier(like the past 40 years), what was the excuse not to go?
They had to go to war? Or the moon wasn't that interesting at all?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
No, its a fact Russia congratulated NASA. You know as in recorded, played on radio, in papers, eye witnesses actual evidence.

Sure looked good for the press... seeing as they were 'in on it'

Cold War was a ruse for both sides to arm up and start space weapons...

Wernher von Braun told us this.... America will manufacture four enemies, 1)Russians; 2) Terrorists; 3) Asteroids; 4) False Flag Alien Invasion...

Read this...

Two Sides of the Moon: Our Story of the Cold War Space Race

David Scott Astronaut(Author), Alexei Leonov Cosmonaut(Author), Tom Hanks (Introduction), Neil Armstrong (Foreword)

Might give you a new perspective

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorMobius

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I didn't watch the video but I have seen the film evidence that reveals them messing with a window-porthole in order to create a misleading picture of the Earth.

That misleading activity alone caused me to doubt everything, for obvious reasons.

I really am not sure either way, but I do have some good reasons to doubt everything now.

I used to be completely convinced that the Moon landing happened. Until I saw some highly questionable behavior and misrepresentation. Now I know that I cannot trust them.

Oh well, I guess I'll never know.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Cold War was a ruse for both sides to arm up and start space weapons...

Agreed.

Also it served as a mechanism justifying and catalyzing their strategy to control the world politically, economically, and scientifically.

Just about every nation had to pick a side after all.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaone
reply to post by bjarneorn

I dont see how it is not like this now. I cant just go to NASA and ask them to go to the moon so that I could see for myself. Only the special members right?

The moonlanding IS fake ... there never was, or is a question in my mind. I totally agree with the producers of this documentary.

What I'm adding, is what is said at the end of the documentary ... and that is, that "future" knowledge of space exploration, will be closed to us. Because if this documentary had been tried 30 years ago, it would never have made headlines ... not even production. In those days, people like you and I ... were nutcases.

We're the nutcases, that need to be watched day and night, because "they just can't understand how we knew" ... we must be spies.

And it will never be officially "acknowledged" either.

+7 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Care to explain how that piece of junk ever held air?

You understand that you are not seeing the structure of the LM, right? The exterior of the LM was covered with insulation panels and foil.
Of course you understand that, but you like playing your little games, don't you?

edit on 5/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It amazes me that in this day and age there are people on this planet who still do not believe we landed on the moon.

They just ignore the fact that the entire world would have to be in on this...
Countries that do not get along with the USA would be shouting from their rooftops that they are frauds...but no...you guys know more than people with actual equipment to monitor the space program, people actually there or scientists who know about the physics of space..
edit on 17-5-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I really am not sure either way, but I do have some good reasons to doubt everything now.

I'm with you on that... I was an Apollo groupie when they were 'live' but today I see too much that points to a lie...

I suspect that the truth is somewhere in between...

But your right, we may never know in our lifetime

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So if those foil insulation panels were buckling and peeling off, what protected them then?

And just how thick was that inner hull? I recall the astronots saying it was pretty thin

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
It amazes me that in this day and age there are people on this planet who still do not believe we landed on the moon.

They just ignore the fact that the entire world would have to be in on this...
Countries that do not get along with the USA would be shouting from their rooftops that they are frauds...but no...you guys know more than people with actual equipment to monitor the space program, people actually there or scientists who know about the physics of space..
edit on 17-5-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I can

Some people will believe anything they see or hear. Here is a prime example:-

en.wikipedia.org...

QED

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Of course you understand that, but you like playing your little games, don't you?

In this case, Phage ... the game is on you.

Time is not on your side, it's against you ... because IFF this had ever occurred, the way it is supposed to. Then, we'd already be on mars right now ... hell, we should be half way to andromeda by now, with such an "enormous" leap for mankind. Or was it "giant step for mankind".

And reality will knock on your door ... you still think we are living on floating plates, with Noah steering us with Gods permission
and the fact of the matter is, that the only thing that has ever come out of these missions, is greater computer graphics technology. Motion pictures, with "Deep Throat", I mean "Deep Core" ... or was it "Deep Impact". Because we are "further" away from landing on the moon today, than we were in the 60's ... now, isn't that funny. Why can't we just re-iterate that enormous moonlanding ... building this kind of junk, should be simple and easy with today's technology.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Some people will believe anything they see or hear. Here is a prime example:-

en.wikipedia.org...

QED

You don't have to go that far ... I think they're still digging in the Iraqi desert for those weapons of mass destruction. Have they found those "mobile laboratories" yet?

Hey, maybe Saddam Hussein used those V2 rockets to shoot them to the moon?

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't see anything peeling off.

The interior pressure skin was quite thin in places but not much of it was exposed internally (covered by instrument panels and stuff). The skin was was reinforced with ribbing.

Here is an ascent stage being delivered for final assembly.

www.ehartwell.com...

Not really hard to find, but for some reason the hoax believers like to continue to babble about the "tin foil lander". The same way they babble about Sibrel's idiotic movie.
edit on 5/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join