It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New To ATS...Just Learning (Help!) Love This Site!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride.

(There's all sorts here, even a few comedians.)

Watch out for those people with big numbers for posts, they usually know what they are talking about.

Not a strictly reliable indicator. For example, Beezer has a few fewer posts than I do, but he knows far better what I am talking about than I do, and I frequently have to have him translate for me!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks again everyone for the welcome and all the tips! This place really is addicting - I was up until 4am the other night roaming around here and posting a few to get close to my 20, so I can start new threads soon.

If anyone is interested, I did start a series of posts in the UFO Froum explaining my 1st sighting. It's in the thread just started about 'Posting your UFO Experiences'. I still have a few more posts there to finish that particular story, but I must say it really changed my view of what is really going on here.

Oh, and how to I Flag a post? The OP on that UFO story thread asked that we flag it by going to the top of the 1st page - but I don't see any button there to click to flag it..

Thanks,

Steve - BS

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullshark012

Good luck Steve.

Now, go get em.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thanks Slayer! Ready to Rock..... oh, how do I Flag a thread?

BS

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullshark012
Thanks Slayer! Ready to Rock..... oh, how do I Flag a thread?

BS
At the top left of a thread just click to the right of the big number. It's also a box on the bottom left of a thread.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks Beez! Ok, now I think I'm good to go!

BS

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join