Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New To ATS...Just Learning (Help!) Love This Site!

page: 2
8
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullshark012
OK, the P=# posts, the F= flags, what do the other letters stand for?

BS

S= stars
W= WATS index (a formula combining flags/stars/posts
K=Karma a variation of a formula using posts/flags/stars




posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wow Slayer, over 20K P's and 53K S's - what do the W's and K's ? and S's stand for?

BS



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So Beez, I guess we all want High #'s on all those letters?

BS



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullshark012
Thanks Beez!, I think I figured something out.....just hit refresh if you want to see any new replies! that will work....but I wish it would let you scroll up as you are typing a reply to see the prior posts like some forums I used to belong to would.

Steve



You can open Notepad (or any text editor) and type your reply there. Then hit reply-to and paste it in.

This is a good idea for another reason. Sometime you can hit a key by mistake and your entire post disappears--try it! It's such a hoot!
edit on 5/17/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thanks EX, I will keep that under cosideration.....lol, really I'll do that!

oh, my P is up to 7 or so now! if I get to 20 I have a Post I'd like to make....

BS



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
By The Way (BTW), how come I can't seem to get the " ' " (apostrophe) to update in my signature line where I F###ed up and didn't get it right the 1st time, (e.g., youd)

BS



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullshark012
So Beez, I guess we all want High #'s on all those letters?

BS


Meh. They're just numbers.

Let the quality of the post speak for itself.

Me? I'm just a smartass with a sense of humour.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullshark012
By The Way (BTW), how come I can't seem to get the " ' " (apostrophe) to update in my signature line where I F###ed up and didn't get it right the 1st time, (e.g., youd)

BS
It don't work in the signature box.

An HTML (?) issue, I think.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Me? I'm just a smartass with a sense of humour.



I can vouch for that.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by beezzer
Me? I'm just a smartass with a sense of humour.



I can vouch for that.

Dang it! You're supposed to say how insightful and literate I am!

(Okay, I got most of my stars by telling fart jokes)




posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ok, Beez or Slayer - let me pick your brain one more time.....I go it on the apostrophe thing in the sig line...(not allowed)....now..how the heck do you EDIT a post....like I misspelled a word and wand to fix it...can't find the fricken edit button anywhere....

BS



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Oh, s#i#, I see it now, the Edit button only appears on you own posts....duh.....I guess it's getting late...but I'm still addicted...I think I'm at 14 on my P now...only 6 more 'til I can start a thread! (someone talk to me...you've all gone to bed!!

BS



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullshark012
 


Okay Bullshark012...
beezzer is very insightful and literate about fart jokes.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullshark012
Oh, s#i#, I see it now, the Edit button only appears on you own posts....duh.....I guess it's getting late...but I'm still addicted...I think I'm at 14 on my P now...only 6 more 'til I can start a thread! (someone talk to me...you've all gone to bed!!

BS
It's day time in Germany.

What other questions do you have?



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Bullshark012
 


Okay Bullshark012...
beezzer is very insightful and literate about fart jokes.


Write what you know, that's what I always say!



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullshark012
 


Okay okay all joking aside.
Don't fall for beezzer's "Pull my Finger" gag.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Bullshark012
 


Okay okay all joking aside.
Don't fall for beezzer's "Pull my Finger" gag.


I do that one time when I was guest hosting on The Kardashians, and the world never lets me forget!



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I was going to post a welcome....but then realized you attended Okie State..........Just kidding......welcome aboard.

Boomer Sooner.....



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride.

(There's all sorts here, even a few comedians.)

Watch out for those people with big numbers for posts, they usually know what they are talking about.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullshark012
 


Nice intro. Hope you enjoy your stay.
If you post anything bacon related, rest assured I'll be posting there and starring and flagging you.
Unless it's a negative comment of course towards bacon, then I'll pray for your demise.
Apart from that, welcome to the mothership mate


If you're a vegan you're a heathen - Dr Cosmalicious





new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join