It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are One.. <3

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I like your colorful avatar! And thank you for the input, experience is the first thing one should base their opinions and belief on, not lack of. What you said abotu the subconcious is absolutly correct! I never thought of this concept until reading and researching into Dolores Cannon (whom is a very wise and lovely-elderly lady, I enourage all to look into her work with hypnotism and ET contact).

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

You will not get bashed my friend.. hehe

Your views on life are IMPORTANT! We are blindly born into an Earth body to experience this plane of existence, its sooo important to find the truth of who we are. The system is ment to take advantage of that blind-incarnation, and it really does.. you are pushed to conform and forget your spiritual side since birth. So your soul will always ask answers and have a hard time finding them until you learn to stray from the sheep and go into yourself. Which is where the Creator (or god) exists

Do not hide shyly under a rock
I got a nice laugh from that.. you are beautiful and perfect, accept yourself and follow your heart, you will find things you could never of imagined. This universe truly is magical, and so is this dimension. The magic is there, you need to belief in it

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thank you Mods for cleaning up this mess..

~ Love is an art

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join