It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are One.. <3

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seberhar

YES!!

Thank you my friend. Its hard to put connected consciousness in human terms so they can understand.. they are so use to being seperate and ignorant to one another, concepts such as unity and connection can be impossible too explain to them.

The cell term is the perfect explanation! As we have trillions of cells (with conciousness, hence they feed, fight, move and think for themselves, doing their own thing in our bodies on a VERY microscopic level) working together in unison too establish and make up our physical vessels.. ALL things are cells in a sense, working together to establish something we call reality.
Those cells in our bodies have a shared consciousness nontheless, the humans and animals have a shared consciousness nontheless, the planets in our solar system and other solar systems have a shared consciousness nontheless, the stars workin unison to provide life-and-experience, which is a shared consciousness nontheless. THUS, we are all One, and connected via consciousness to the grander.

Its simple, why do humans have to make it so hard and give themselves EVERY reason to deny it? Do you enjoy being seperate and lonely? You can be yourself, with your thoughts, intelligence, feelings etc.. but understanding that the human being typing this message is no different then you, that is what this is all about

~ Love is an art
edit on 17-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Yes I am with you on this. We are One indeed. Mind/Soul/Spirit connected and I really think more and more are thinking the same or believing the same. This is what so many yearn and want.Humans are suppose to work together and help one another,and not picking on one another for silly little things. Especially on this site,,there are alot here that needs to wake up and open their Mind and Heart,

Love Peace and Harmony

~Alienmindflare~

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seberhar
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

The point is that we're all connected in a certain way, not that we aren't individuals. A single cell is a single cell, independent of all other cells. But it's part of a collective body. A similar concept is being applied here. Yes you and I are separate individuals with our own feelings and thoughts. But I have the ability to influence you. I have the ability to feel what you feel, and vice versa. We existence at the same frequency and in the same current reality. You and I are currently experiencing the world at the same time. Our brains are both interacting with the same magnetic energies surrounding us. So while we are obviously individuals, our souls are connected through the life energy that pulses around us constantly. Think about it like this. Love connects two people. It makes them feel as "one." What they don't realize is that that love was always there, it just took mutual attraction for them to see it. That energy is everywhere and connects everyone, people just aren't open to seeing and feeling it :-)
edit on 17-5-2012 by seberhar because: (no reason given)

Cells in a collective body are connected physically. We're not.

Unlike the cells of my body, I am free to move about. I can go in the woods and remain there completely separate from the rest of the species "human". Everyone in the world could disappear, and if I didn't know about it, I'd feel the same as I did before.

Tell me how I'm feeling. If you're experiencing what I'm experiencing, tell me what I'm doing. Please influence me. If we were connected, you could.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by seberhar

YES!!

Thank you my friend. Its hard to put connected consciousness in human terms so they can understand.. they are so use to being seperate and ignorant to one another, concepts such as unity and connection can be impossible too explain to them.

~ Love is an art
edit on 17-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

Who's they? I thought we were all one? I think you meant to say "I". Here I'll edit for you:

Thank you my friend. Its hard to put connected consciousness in human terms so [I] can understand.. [I am] so use to being seperate and ignorant to [myself], concepts such as unity and connection can be impossible too explain to [myself].

edit on 17-5-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Quit fighting with yourself guys! It's all fun and games until we hurt the feelings of everyone on earth.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Thank you for your input sister

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

IF you arent getting... why are you still responding ? You know cells move around too right ? Have you ever heard of telepathy? It does exist.. If you dont agree and dont care to understand or learn something, expand your consciousness, then stop responding ?

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This moment, this instant is all there is. IT is one.
When you realize that all there is is this (whatever is appearing presently) - you will know oneness.
Everything is appearing presently and cannot appear without you because you are presence.
Experience non conceptual awareness. Unconditioned seeing and knowing without words, ideas, concepts or judgements, or demands will reveal the state of oneness. Unconditional love.

Everything appears in consciousness as consciousness.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Its nice that more and more beings on earth are seeing the truth of "reality".

In a meditation I have experienced One consciousness; my awareness become much much mroe then my physical body, I was outside of my body.. I felt like the room, the house, the floor, ceiling.. all my surroundings was Self. I was connected to everything!

This is why people who have experienced such expanded consciousness "preach" (as those who havent experienced call it..) and try to bring this awareness to all. ITs fascinating and a beautiful thing when you experience more then your physical awareness. People need to wake up. Waking up isnt knowing conspiracies and what is going on in the world.. its a spiritual feeling and act of becoming something much more then your human consciousness, a collective consciousnes

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by seberhar

The point is that we're all connected in a certain way, not that we aren't individuals. A single cell is a single cell, independent of all other cells. But it's part of a collective body. A similar concept is being applied here. Yes you and I are separate individuals with our own feelings and thoughts. But I have the ability to influence you. I have the ability to feel what you feel, and vice versa. We existence at the same frequency and in the same current reality. You and I are currently experiencing the world at the same time. Our brains are both interacting with the same magnetic energies surrounding us. So while we are obviously individuals, our souls are connected through the life energy that pulses around us constantly. Think about it like this. Love connects two people. It makes them feel as "one." What they don't realize is that that love was always there, it just took mutual attraction for them to see it. That energy is everywhere and connects everyone, people just aren't open to seeing and feeling it :-)
edit on 17-5-2012 by seberhar because: (no reason given)

Cells in a collective body are connected physically. We're not.

Unlike the cells of my body, I am free to move about. I can go in the woods and remain there completely separate from the rest of the species "human". Everyone in the world could disappear, and if I didn't know about it, I'd feel the same as I did before.

Tell me how I'm feeling. If you're experiencing what I'm experiencing, tell me what I'm doing. Please influence me. If we were connected, you could.

Please read this: Right now you're feeling by using your senses, and you're currently reading this comment. There I influenced you, told you how you feel and told you what you're doing.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
If I say that God is unity AND multiplicity, will i get bashed?

/returning shyly under his rock.

edit on 17-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: clarity

Not in my book

We are god. We are actually one entity, sort of like a mother board. Several parts contribute to the whole, therefore these parts are the whole. Now, a single human consciousness is like that one part. Within we have a connection to the whole (the whole can manifest it's will through your sub consciousness), and outside of you are the three dimensional realm. Each and every one of us takes and gives to the whole, and your part is only to experience.

This way god, or us, can experience ourselves from the outside. Together we evolve and create, and our goal is for everyone to understand that we are one
I know this because I have had personal contact with the whole, and so can you!
edit on 18-5-2012 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join