It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left, Right, Left, Right: Muscular Bonding and the Hive Trigger

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Your aim is a lofty one, but in a practical sense highly unlikely. The mob is dangerous thing to play around with, and it can go either way. Good or bad. You equate using the tools and techniques designed by the military and applying them to the general population? I just don't see it as happening. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. With the military as an example, it takes months if not years of training and discipline to march in unison and on command. Does the general public have that kind of patience and fortitude to accomplish that?

In a military sense, cohesion and discipline is necessary to complete objectives on the battlefield. A commander wants his men to act as a unit, and to perform under extreme pressure as result of rigorous training. In my humble opinion, the individual is far more important than a society that marches lock step with one another. We are not robots or automated to react on a given command. At least, I would hope we don't view ourselves that way?

I look back on history, and all the instances of bad things happening as a result of what you brought up in your thread. I think of lynch mobs, soldiers being used as cannon fodder, people indoctrinated to perform some unspeakable acts, and so on so forth. Apparently, the cons far outweigh the pros by my estimation. Historically speaking of course. In a military sense, synchronicity serves its purpose, but applied to the general population it usually does more harm than good. Just my opinion. Thanks for the reply.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51

it takes months if not years of training and discipline to march in unison and on command. Does the general public have that kind of patience and fortitude to accomplish that?

Why, yes. Yes, I believe we do.

Those flash mobs? Two weeks prep, tops, and all voluntary.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I am still a bit dismayed. You are obviously well spoken and seem intelligent with the possible exception of your concepts on this topic in the way you have fallen into absolutes. Not all people can so easily fall into specific catagories. I admit...there is a majority who do...but I am not one of them and neither are the people I work with.

I feel you have Pigeon Holed Alpha Males into several very specific catagories when these catagories do not pertain to an Alpha Male at all. I will tell you a bit about myself. I come from a Military Family. My Dad was an Officer and my Mom was the "CIVILIAN" Secretary to the General who ran a Massive SAC Base that was used during the Vietnam War by running two covert wars...one in Cambodia and the other in Laos.

The NVC were no longer running Men and Supplies down the Ho Chi Minh Trail anymore as U.S. Carrier A-6 Intruders were bombing this route so the NVC and Viet Cong were running supply and personel around the trail by traveling ino Laos and Cambodia. The U.S. took out the Nuclear Bombs from this bases massive B-52 Bombing Wings and loaded them up with Conventional Gravity Bombs. We decimated entire Divisions and my Mom was the "CIVILIAN" Secretrial Oversite for this COVERT opperation. And in the way the quotes are around "CIVILIAN"...is the way you would classify me. Continued...Split Infinity

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

My Dad was a Medical Officer and I lost a Cousin in Nam as well as other Family members. My Father and I picked up a young Soldier in a Heavy Down Pour as we saw this Young Soldier with a Giant Duffle Bag not even attempt to put out a thumb. The RAIN was unreal and he was dressed in Uniform. We pulled over and offered him a ride...I recognized the Green Baret and Tatoo associated with it as well as a Special Forces Tatoo.

Even through all the rain soaking him to the bone...I could see his eyes well up with water as he carefully said......Thank You! SIR! I asked him if it was dificult finding someone to stop? He said...For them to stop? NO!....But after the 4th time of some Hippie stopping....waiting for him to run toards their van or Car....then called a vile name and for them to peal out just before he got there....he said he gave up being entertainment for people like them who were calling hima Baby Killer.
This is the enviroment I grew up in....Vietnam and the Bay of Pigs and Brave Soldiers getting SPIT ON as they return home. My Dad drove him right to the front door of his parents house.

I have 3 jobs...one of which is being a World Class Musician in a Rock Band that tours with Aerosmith, Heart, Motley Crew, Robin Trower, Staind....etc... My second Job is helping to run several of my Families successful companies. My third job works in conjuction with my First as since I tour Internationally....I am able to be in certain places that some countries look at Americans coming in. My..."UNCLE" saved me from the barrage of recruiters who were interested in a 17 year old kid who scored 1540 on his SAT's and back then you had to take a Psych Test as well as IQ. My IQ is a rediculous 174...higher thsn Einstein's My Psych test showed that I had a certain...Moral Flexibility...add to this being 6 Ft. 1 Inch and unusually strong as well as having trained since I was a Kid in various Martial Arts plus the fact my Mom was who she was and my Dad was Military and so was the family as well as having another...Spook in the Family....I got a deal. I was able to get a degree...play in my now signed band....help run the Family Companies...AND in return...my first assignment was to teach Winter Survival...something that I had been mad a Staff Member at a Scout Reservation...the Youngest ever. I am also a Diver and a Master Diver which means I could teach but it also is a skill that allows me to dive wrecks and be familiar with Deep Diving Tech. such as using Heliox....a mixture of Oxygen and Helium to dive deeper than one could with compressed air such as below 160 ft and I have been down well over 200 ft. I am wealthy because I have worked very hard but I have two issues....I can not spell worth S#!% or find my keys or sunglasses! LOL! How about you? Split Infinity

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.... Like I said, to what purpose is the whole Muscular bonding you intend to do or go on about E23? Because really that's all it is intent and the many forms of that intent, you know what thing shall bind them all to the hive mind or more likely the hive purpose. You know it is no magical thing that just springs up one day, though it may come to a accumulation one day. But in all that it does not just happen by itself.

To what purpose, that is the question should it be, or should it not be.
Or since your kind of a nerd maybe you will understand it better if I put it like this.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
"

And the Hive Triggers well there simple, no really just find what makes people tick and that is all there is to it.

You know there is a reason why the world is the way it is today, and that reason is because it could be no other way, given with what it has to work with how else would it be? In other words, it is what people envision and want it to be, they may not look at the bigger picture, they may not even be able to see the bigger picture, and there may not even be a bigger picture.

But it still is a picture they all in some way or form helped create, and it was brought to life not exactly like they may have envisioned it, kind of like they envisioned it even if all the details escaped them. After all cant see everything there is in hindsight, and were still arguing about that, we call it history.
So what makes anybody think they see it all in foresight...Off course the answers to that is known as well....Intent.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Jeez, man, knowing what a classy move it is to quote myself, I'm still gonna do it.

We can help each other to feel relaxed and energized, leading to peaceful manifestations of group cohesion. We can give each other euphoria and acceptance. We can help one another to feel good about being human, to trust each other as easily as we breathe.

There's your intention.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Class it up.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Jeez, man, knowing what a classy move it is to quote myself, I'm still gonna do it.

We can help each other to feel relaxed and energized, leading to peaceful manifestations of group cohesion. We can give each other euphoria and acceptance. We can help one another to feel good about being human, to trust each other as easily as we breathe.

There's your intention.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Eidolon23 because: Class it up.

I don't know, I tend to lean toward my blow up the moons and the galaxy's intent, and I even got my reasons on why, there very good reasons to, of which no one need know. But you got a point, your version of things may be better. But you know I think it would be easier to blow up the moon and the sun, then it would be to do all that you wrote, and I can say that with certainty.

That is a much nobler goal then mine E23, and a much harder path to walk, as all of the history's show proof of that little fact. If you ever achieve anything of it, or figure out how to do that. Plz do tell me about it, I would be interested to know how it would go about, or how you did it.

But I would not hold my breath waiting on that to happen anytime soon. In fact I would not be waiting at all, after all, action, correlation, causation, usually leads to causality.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes, I know. It's nothing new. (Well, kind of. Taking the long view, it is very new indeed.)

But as long as we have this propensity, and since we're coming to understand why we function this way, why not find some new, positive uses for it?

Some believe that certain aspects have been kept secret [Some feel for good reasons] for centuries.

One could theoretically accomplish a great deal in a very short amount of time. Build a Pyramid or bring walls down IF one were to know how to create and/or use a psychic amplifier such as may have been used once upon a time...

Joshua 6:3-5 You and your fighting men should march around the town once a day for six days. Seven priests will walk ahead of the Ark, each carrying a ram's horn. On the seventh day you are to march around the town seven times, with the priests blowing the horns. When you hear the priests give one long blast on the rams' horns, have all the people shout as loud as they can. Then the walls of the town will collapse.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I must digress...a TRUE ALPHA MALE...puts the good of the collective above their wellbeing. It is the False Alpha Males of which you speak of here.

A true Alpha male never bows before others. No matter what. He has no fear of swimming against the tide of pop culture opinion. He directs those who would follow towards new ways of thinking. Finding in the collective the strength to move forward not a false sense of self & accomplishment in recognition by others but rather, to bring the whole of the body into the light as one.

He speaks for the whole only when the time is right and when he has the support of the masses as a focal point of their energy. It's a symbiotic relationship. One feeds off the other.

"Our deepest fear is not that We are inadequate, Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

We as a team

edit on 18-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The Occult

Hidden knowledge...

Revelation

To reveal...

What if...

Once upon a time Pharaoh actually said to go kill all "# 1" sons, AKA the primary son or in other words the Alpha males? The collective wouldn't have a focal point. Isn't this exactly what Moses became after being taught by and learning from the Ancient Egyptians some of their Occult secrets?

Divine Illumination..

"Divine illumination is the oldest and most influential alternative to naturalism in the areas of mind and knowledge. The doctrine holds that human beings require a special divine assistance in their ordinary cognitive activities. Although most closely associated with Augustine and his scholastic followers, the doctrine has its origins in the ancient period and would reappear, transformed, in the early modern era."

Stanford Encylpodia

One could conceive the "Divine" as being nothing more than a higher power of self from the whole. Again, a focal point.

I think the Founding Fathers knew what they were doing.

We the People...

edit on 18-5-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Great responses !!!!

Books:
The Bible
Art of War
The Prince
The 48 Laws of Power
Tao of Jeet Kune Do
Red Book (Jung)

There are more...............

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Wow, beautiful story. And a green beret too! Awesome.
I saw a marine out in his dress blues in a parking lot walking around on his phone. I was about to pull over and ask of he needed help, but then I remembered that there's a marines recruiters office in front of the lot.
He was probably just out on break xD it would explain the dress blues.

But yeah, I would always pull over for a serviceman if he needs help. I like writing letters and sending packages to them because it makes me feel like I've given (a small amount compared to what they'e given) back to them. And it is my way of letting them know that I appreciate them and am thankful.

As for the synchronicity, I think it is what bonds the soldiers together so closely and quickly. Or it is the beginning of it. Those men turn into your brothers, you'll never forget your battle buddy, the comrodrare that they show and feel is admirable. I know not EVERYONE gets along, persay, but he is still your brother in arms, I feel like it is a deeper connection. (in my opinion, I've grown up around the military, I haven't enlisted yet though.)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Yes, I know. It's nothing new. (Well, kind of. Taking the long view, it is very new indeed.)

But as long as we have this propensity, and since we're coming to understand why we function this way, why not find some new, positive uses for it?

Some believe that certain aspects have been kept secret [Some feel for good reasons] for centuries.

One could theoretically accomplish a great deal in a very short amount of time. Build a Pyramid or bring walls down IF one were to know how to create and/or use a psychic amplifier such as may have been used once upon a time...

You know how excitable I get around this stuff, man. I got pretty loony over it about a year back when I was playing around with myth-spinning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A single individual as a locus for the psychic energies of the collective. I would throw out a Thule reference and the appropriate video, but this thread is already loaded with some very heavy footage. Still, I think you take my point.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Although much of your statement is true...there is a bit that I havea differing opinion upon. That being Cult of Personality. Now some people would say...and I believe you agree with this...that a TRUE ALPHA MALE...will know when to take charge and know when to say the right words to motivate others to do things that they on their own or even in a group...would never accomplish as they are not leaders but followers.

My approach is a bit more subtle. Even though it is true that a person of strong will can get others to follow them or their concepts...even to a dangerous point of not even asking questions....there is a BETTER WAY to get people to do what is in their interest as well as your own.

This is a Form of INCEPTION. I have been using this technique for many Decades before a Movie of the same name came out. What I will do after accessing a persons ability to change or ability to be motivated and what motivates them....I then form the parameters of an IDEA that I will continually make reference to in a way that ONLY the other persons SUBCONSCIOUS will be able to percieve. This takes some time but it can be done to those who will become the Generals that in turn use their own method of persuasion to put in place Colonels and Majors...etc....until we get to the levels of sargent and all the way down to the GRUNT.

The KEY to my ability is to instill this idea that grows on it's own and thus the GENERALS....being a slightly lower Alpha...will believe that it is THEIR IDEA! You can enforce this to an even greater extent by Back Patting and Congratulations! As far as they are aware...they thought it up...they chose to do it...and when a person believes it is THEIR IDEA...they will put everything they have into this line of work or change or whatever the INCEPTION of an idea or concept has instilled into their ego or psyche.

Thus...without hurting anyones feelings or fighting tooth and nail with another Alpha over every little thing that they WILL PURPOSELY THINK OF BECAUSE IT IS NOT THEIR IDEA BUT SOMEONE ELSES....why not make it their idea? It save ME alot of time and arguements! LOL! Split Infinity ps...EXAMPLE...."Honey!....Have you seen the Brillo Pad?" Her Reply...."Why do you want the Brillo Pad? My Answer..."Oh...nothing....forget it." REPLY....Are you trying to clean a pot?" MY REPLY..."Well...I was going to Steam some of this Asparagus but now I can't find the Butter so....I know!....Let's just go out to Dinner! Her Reply since I KNOW she loves Asparagus..."We could but isn't that Organic, Hadley Grow?" My Reply...Yes...I believe so but we are BOTH TIRED...we can go out to eat and have the Asparagus Tommorrow. Her Reply...I am not so tired...Tell you what...You lie down on the couch and I WILL MAKE YOU DINNER...would you like a Beer in the mean time? My Reply..YES! PLEASE! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO KIND AND BEING ABLE TO READ MY NEEDS AS YOU KNOW I OFTEN OVERWORK. Her Reply...Well...NOT TONIGHT! You just lay back and I am going to cook you something you will LOVE!

A Giant Porterhouse Steak with a Mesclun Salad and Asparagus with butter and bread crumbs later....I say...YOU ARE THE BEST! How did you know I needed this so badly? Her reply...I can tell when you need a Break and I thought this Meal would be a good start! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Internal consistency. Strive for it, as nothing else is gonna save your soul.

Manipulating your mate into serving you the dinner of your choice, as opposed to being direct about your desires: that's a very lady-pants move there, bro.

Also, as far as I can recall, hiking some poor nerd's skivvies up into their pasty buttcrack qualifies as bulliying. You know what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Ahhh....You assumed. I was using that as an example. My Girl is FAR to SMART to allow me to manipulate Her like that! LOL!

I KNEW that that post would get you to respond....and it appeared to you to be YOUR IDEA to post as you did!
THIS is what I was trying to tell you in previous posts as well as demonstrating the Art of Inception. You read what I posted and without a thought to the idea that the post was designed to get YOU IN PARTICULAR to form an opinion as well as perform an acton that you eagerly did and all the while thinking that it was YOUR Decision to respond when all the while...I was performing a TRUE DEMONSTRATION of INCEPTION.

I apologize for doing this to you but I felt it would open your eyes to just how powerful a tool this is as well as how easy a person could use it for their benefit alone. I only use this in my Third Job when it is a necessity.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Rule number #1 is for chumps. Shine as brightly as you can, regardless of your master's radiance.

Here's a New Rule number one: the Brightest put the Team on their backs, do.

Go to the link, it's worth it.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Eidolon23 because: *stupid embedding block, gumble-grumble*

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It's no less a lady-pants move, man.

You're only entrapping yourself with that kind of hollow cleverness.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Again...you are assuming. I was not posting what i did for the purpose of looking clever. If you recall...in my previous post...I said that to be able to perform INCEPTION...it must be done over time by using multiple conceptual data that a person is only able to percieve on a Subconcious Level.

Since I was in this case only trying to describe INCEPTION in the shortest possible way as the post about the Dinner was part of a short cut to describe something that if done correctly...will not be detectable by those who are being imparted with small quantities of Data that alone or even in small numbers would not be able to properly inject an overall concept that could only be seen as that person or groups sole idea. Even if you told them that you were attempting to create an idea in their mind that was actually your idea...THEY WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOU DUE TO THE EXTREME SUBTLETY THIS PROCESS creates this idea as being theirs.

In my examples...I do not have the time or inclination or reason to do this to you...but by using just a few techniques...I was hoping to allow you to see this potential. Split Infinity

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This thread is so inspirational, makes me want to do some push ups, run up some hills, and punch things.

Its got the eye of the tiger for sure.

And even this chick has the eye of the tiger. Pink boxing gloves and all.

And even this guy has it.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join