It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Hospitals Prepare for MAY 20-21 2012 NATO Summit 'Bomb' Attack, Martial Law 'Red Zone'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

dirty/mixed radiation continues to be nwo's versatile wmd of choice

NATO-SUMMIT 2012 in Chicago.....

Officials anticipate MASS PROTEST

May 19th - 21st No-Fly Zone Enforced by During Chicago NATO Summit
what happened to talks of moving the summit to Maryland last-minute, or is that G8? anyways...

plans to keep residents and dignitaries safe during the NATO Summit include a no-fly zone, with a SHOOT-TO-KILL NEW ORDER for those who break the ban.

small plane pilots, charters etc have been forewarned by FAA if they enter the no-fly zone during the summit, they will be shot down.

red cross has LEAKED that evacuation plans have been prepared for Chicago (!)

the city is turning this summit into a test? war zone. 'test' drills have been arranged by authorities including the shutting off cell phone service, closing streets, shutting down trains, widespread citizen checkpoints, and setting up "arrest" camps for miles within conference.

could this elaborate summit 'prep' complete with newfound ability of fed to shut down communications, be a inaugural ritual debut of martial law? what will/would they do to protesters if they can have their way. this could get ugly!

MAY 17, 2012: day of ascenscion Hayom Yom Iyar 25, 40th day of the Omer

MAY 18-21, 2012: nato summit

MAY 20, 2012: annular eclipse

MAY 23, 2012: us, uk given nuke ultimatum - russia may have slightly more nuke warheads than even usa (8k-10k?)

May 24-31th russia, doing joint drills on US soil (the irony?)

MAY 27, 2012 shavuot

MAY 28 2012 memorial day

June 4th 2012 lunar eclypse - blood moon

June 5th Venus in Sun.

Israel to strike Iran late June 2012..

JULY 4th 2012 - wow shock & awe FF all over again

all eyes on nato summit - what else r we bein distracted from...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I swear everytime I see such threads that seem to link blood eclipses with Jewish holidays and 'special dates' combined with the infamous phrase "FALSE FLAG", I think to myself:

After this is going to pass and nothing happens, as usual, will the OP stick around to say "hey guys nothing happened, I was wrong" ?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
well.......... the first letter in my first name is R, and that equals the 18th letter in the alphabet, and my dogs name starts with an M, which equals 13, (that cant be good!
) now, if you add those numbers together, you get 31. there are 31 days in may, what could this all mean?
everyone, keep your eyes peeled, my dog is looking hungry again?
I love these threads.....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thread number 1,023,333,000 claiming doom and gloom....and many more others to come.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
I swear everytime I see such threads that seem to link blood eclipses with Jewish holidays and 'special dates' combined with the infamous phrase "FALSE FLAG", I think to myself:

After this is going to pass and nothing happens, as usual, will the OP stick around to say "hey guys nothing happened, I was wrong" ?

Sooner or later it will come, and like always it has ZION written all over it

on another note

everyone watch Jordan, there is a large military exercise going on all the way till the end of month.
edit on 16/5/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
all the time and effort put into such asinine posts.... think of all the productful things you could be doing with your time..so when the summit comes and goes without a hitch what will be next?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
LMAO!!! No kidding. The idiocy on this continues to grow. Ummm how many of these type of threads about similar events have we seen before?

Watch out!!! Nibiru is about to hit your head!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join