It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to intentionally move to a parallel universe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I wanted to ask anyone here, if they know of any metaphysical or other techniques, which they think someone might use, in order to move to a parallel universe.

I want to go to a universe where the Venus Project has actually happened; but where as well as the automation and other stuff that is involved with that, nature/indigenous/drug/Terrence McKenna-like cultures are emphasised and respected as well. I've had the idea of the Eden Project in Cornwall, ending up as a network of similar sites around the world, so that Nature essentially has a "backbone," of plant/botanical conservatories in the same way that the Internet has a backbone.

I would also like that reality to include contact with benevolent extraterrestrials.

The reason why I want this, is because I've come to realise that the type of world I want, isn't the same as what a lot of other people want; so I like the idea of being able to go to another universe where I can have the type of scenario I want, so that it means that other people here can still have what they want as well, without us having to disrupt or dominate each other.

Does anyone else think this is possible?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Did you place this in skunk work? It should be in paranormal because you are asking a question.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I was just thinking about this myself a few days ago, I was listening to interview with a guy who claimed to build a time machine..their happened to be a link with this site
link:www.quantumjumping.com... 8CFQLktgodlV8oSQ

I think what you referring to is Quantum jumping...anyways thought I would share it..Cheers Coco

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Did you place this in skunk work? It should be in paranormal because you are asking a question.

Ok, sorry. I admit I didn't know which forum it should go in. Maybe the moderators can move it?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
reply to post by petrus4

I think what you referring to is Quantum jumping...anyways thought I would share it..Cheers Coco

Tyhank you. I will look into this.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I actually just had another idea. I know there are some astral projectors here. I think I've done that before maybe, but I am not sure, and I don't have the ability to control when it happens if I had. If someone was able to project to a scenario where TVP had actually happened though, I'd love to read their account of that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You are quite welcome...by the way the interview was with Steven Gibbs here's a link to his work, I don't own a time machine...I'm not sure if his really works..my guess is probably not..but I love the thought of time travel..there are so many places and times I would love to visit..and maybe stay who knows /shrug..at any rate here's the link to his invention..just in-case you wanna buy one and give it a try Link: www.hdrusers.com... best wishes and happy travels Coco..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I believe shifting realities is more than possible, it's what we do every moment of our lives. Time and space are merely illusions. It's the constant shifting between infinite numbers of realities that creates the effect of continuity. Everything is consciousness and it precedes the actualization of matter...think double-slit experiment. Call me crazy but I believe once people truly come to understand this they'll be able to shift realities at will, just as we do in the astral. Now from what I understand in order to shift into a new reality you have to match its frequency. You have to live your life as if you already lived in the reality of your choosing, that includes all the thoughts, beliefs and actions associated with that reality. If you continue with the old way of doing things then you are still in the old reality. Change yourself first and the world will follow.

Oh, and speaking of benevolent extraterrestrials and shifting realities:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yes you can. The problem with jumping parallels or back in time is that when you arrive you are not aware you jumped and the person that jumped becomes but a small whisper in your ear so you end up living 'it out' with out being aware you jumped. When you try to remember if you jumped it becomes clear you didnt and it was a memory or so it seems.

Also, pay attention to that little voice in your head or feelings, they come from parallel yous and future selfs.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Your body does not go to an alternate universe, only your consciousness does. It's a subtle change. you just seem to change situations like a single decision or event in your past was changed and the new reality forms in a short time with an alternate path. It's easier to change the past than the future, remember that if you are observing things. Suddenly something you sold ten years ago is still in your garage......Thing is that the friend you sold it to has it to and remembers buying his from you. This is just an example of what I'm trying to explain.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Yes you can. The problem with jumping parallels or back in time is that when you arrive you are not aware you jumped and the person that jumped becomes but a small whisper in your ear so you end up living 'it out' with out being aware you jumped. When you try to remember if you jumped it becomes clear you didnt and it was a memory or so it seems.

How do you do it? Is it the same technique Bert Goldman seems to mention?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What would make you think you haven't already jumped from another other reality; one where, for instance, Germany won WWII, or the U.S. collapsed instead of the Soviet Union, or one where East Asia/China/Japan filled the role of world explorers instead of Western influences?

I jump realities all the time, but only so much so that books and movies allow me to enjoy whatever reality is portrayed.

Other than that, what if people like Heaven's Gate, and Jim Jones and other cults that snuffed themselves knew something we don't.
An old 1960s rock star Jim Morrison said "No one here gets out alive".

Perhaps to permanently jump to another thread, this one needs be severed?

Nothing worth having is easy, as they say, as great dreams realized usually come at great sacrifices.

I'm all for sticking to books and movies.
I recommend everyone else do the same, else lies the path of Heaven's Gate, Jim Jones, and other similar.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't know, but I think if it were possible they would be putting up electric fences, and developing harsh immigration and deportation laws!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Did it ever occur to you that everything can move unintensionally to a parallel universe. That is why everything seems to be so unpredictable...but still looks the same.

Hmm ...just lost myself there..

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
I wanted to ask anyone here, if they know of any metaphysical or other techniques, which they think someone might use, in order to move to a parallel universe.

I want to go to a universe where the Venus Project has actually happened; but where as well as the automation and other stuff that is involved with that, nature/indigenous/drug/Terrence McKenna-like cultures are emphasised and respected as well. I've had the idea of the Eden Project in Cornwall, ending up as a network of similar sites around the world, so that Nature essentially has a "backbone," of plant/botanical conservatories in the same way that the Internet has a backbone.

I would also like that reality to include contact with benevolent extraterrestrials.

The reason why I want this, is because I've come to realise that the type of world I want, isn't the same as what a lot of other people want; so I like the idea of being able to go to another universe where I can have the type of scenario I want, so that it means that other people here can still have what they want as well, without us having to disrupt or dominate each other.

Does anyone else think this is possible?

Well I think more than a few of us do it most nights we sleep personally...
Sweet dreams out there...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is an intriguing idea, especially in light of the theory that an infinite (or at least uncountably huge) number of new alternate universes are being created every second as billions of people around the world either zig or zag in their actions. The possibility of shifting to another universe is the basis of several Star Wars stories.

However, if the technology existed to shift to an alternate universe, there are a number of possible downsides:
(1) It may be possible to shift someone - but not to be able to see what the universe is like that he's being sent to, so he would be sent without any assurance that the shift is to his advantage.
(2) It may be possible to send someone, but unlikely that he could be brought back - or even that he could signal this universe to let us know he arrived safely or that his new universe is hospitable or that he wanted to come back.
(3) Mathematically, it is possible - even probable - that the alternates are likely to be ugly -- universes in which the Nazis won the war, in which Napoleon beat the alliance, in which the Black Plague or the Spanish Influenza killed nearly everybody, in which antibiotics were not invented - or electric lights or the telephone, etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erowynn
reply to post by petrus4

I believe shifting realities is more than possible, it's what we do every moment of our lives. Time and space are merely illusions.

what's your evidence for this statement?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: daramantuss

Obviously there won't be any, as this entire concept is not based in reality, but in pure imagination. But I think you knew that.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Maybe what you're proposing and hoping for has already happened, in this universe, in a different galaxy, in a different solar system. So, I wouldn't see the need to jump to a different universe altogether, when there's more than enough to explore in this one. 500+ BILLION galaxies...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I reccomend lucid dreaming and see yourself there in dreams. Also you may already be in everyplace living life as everyone, the god in you is the god in all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join