It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens monitoring my mother?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi! I found this forum whilst doing research for the subject I am about to discuss!

The story begins back in in the 1970 in the southern part of Finland, my mother and her sister are visiting their grandmother and playing cards during a warm summer evening! The time became late and they decided it was time they started to go home because they were there with their bikes, my mother and her sister say goodbye to their grandmother and she walks them out to the door. When exiting the door both my mom and my aunt are hit by a really strong lite coming from an object about 20 meters above the ground, the object does not emmit any sound. My mothers grandmother freaks out and closes the door leaving my mother and her sister outside, they run to their bikes and starts biking home like crazy. This is the par where the first missing time occurs, my mom and my sister have no memory of the ride home.

When they arrive home they both run inside my mother being the younger sister was crying hystrerrically when they were met by their parents and her sister jsut satt down on the floor in total shock.

My grandfather is very unviling to discuss this matter with me but I have been able to get some info out of my grandmother, she tells me that my mother and my sister were both totally freaked out and unable to talk. After a while they calmed down and started to tell the story to my grandparents, they did not understand what this all meant and were just as confused as the girls.

Well after a long night the morning came and so did the newspaper with a huge headline UFO SPOTTED OVER HELSINKI, Helsinki only being 50 minutes away from my mothers home was to much of a coincidence.

Well on goes time and my mother meets my father they get married and along come me! I was about 15 when I first heard about this story and I was really schocked to find out something like this could hav happened to my mother!

This avoke a memory in me from when I was about ten years old and waking up one night and noticing that our entire house was surrounded by a strange orange glow. I walked up to the livingroom where I se my mother standing looking like she was planing to go outside, she tells me to go back to bed!

This didnt seem that unusual to me until I heard about the strange lights she and her sister encountered when they were young! My mother has also suffered from migrane attacks her entire adult life.

I am now 19 and have been doing alot of interviewing with my mother and grandparents to try and figure out what happend, to this day my mother refuses to watch a film or anything about aliens.

I think this is something worth giving some serious research!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
yeah i heard some stuff like umm, them once they abduct you or shine the light or whatever, that there is a implant near you ear or somthing around the head which can ultimatly make the person go hystrical to the point where they are mind controlled and will follow the UFO or whoever is in it to wherever they want to go!

I've never encountered anything of the sort but my mother did! she was hanging the washing and she saw a triangle of white lights 5 or 7 together and they were weaving across the night sky like crazzzzy, she ran into the house and yelled at my dad to grab the camera, and my dad and her run out my dad with the camera and it just disapeared before he could start recording!!!

BUT FOR GODS SAKE, IF ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER HAPPENS TO YOU LIKE WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR MOTHER BUY A SHOTGUN OR OTHER WEAPON YOU HAVE THE RIGHT NOT TO BE TERRORISED BY THESE ALIENS....

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yea migranes and abduction usually point to a implant but there are a few other affects from an apparent implant so don't straight away assume that the migrane is connected. There is something weird going on if you both experience that but it might have been a dream. Well ummm it also sounds like your mother might know something but she is not aware of it (if you know what I mean). Try and get her to answer a few more questions such as any other experiences she might have had she might think they are dreams she might be keeping something from you also do research on implants make sure you specify alien abduction though you might get something on breasts. Anyway good luck for your research and keep us informed.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I dont want you to think i think your liking i dont think that but do you have anyproof and have you heard of a waking dream this could account for when you were ten. Has your mother ever had any scoop marks or anything like that. Heres a site about the alien abductoin i hope it helps you.here it is

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Possibly a good example of the hereditary component to the abduction pheonomenon.

Have you had any instances of missing time?
Have you had any memorable lucid dreams?
Have your ever experienced any sort of hallucination in your normal, awake state?
Have you awaken under strange or shocking circumstances such as with nosebleed, in a place other than that which you fell asleep, or found unexplainable scars appear on your body?

These seem to be the typical questions...

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdul
Possibly a good example of the hereditary component to the abduction pheonomenon.

Have you had any instances of missing time?
Have you had any memorable lucid dreams?
Have your ever experienced any sort of hallucination in your normal, awake state?
Have you awaken under strange or shocking circumstances such as with nosebleed, in a place other than that which you fell asleep, or found unexplainable scars appear on your body?

These seem to be the typical questions...

All the time man, but I was pretty heavy into '___' when it was happening to me

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm not debunking this storry or anything. But it is odd that your mother's grandmother would slam the door when she got scared and leave your mother and her sister outside by themselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I'm not debunking this storry or anything. But it is odd that your mother's grandmother would slam the door when she got scared and leave your mother and her sister outside by themselves.

I concur with your statement

new topics

top topics

join