It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchist "A" clearly shown on TBS Commercial - Subliminal programming?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hi all,

So, my wife and I were watching some TV on TBS this afternoon. During a commercial advertising how "TBS Programming is better programming" with children's characters, a cartoonish version of Conan O'brien and other animals, my wife noticed something strange on the shell of the turtle.

I rewound the DVR and low and behold - no way I could believe it - there it was clear as day. A white anarchist "A" symbol painted right on the back of the turtle.

We recorded the video for our selves, but then checked TBS's youtube channel to see if they had the commercial. Indeed they do and it can be seen by all at TBS Youtube Commercial. Pause it at about 11 seconds to see it.

WHY would TBS intentionally paint a white anarchist "A" on the back of a turtle shell? Is this a perfect real life example of subliminal programming?

I'm not really sure...but I have to SERIOUSLY ask myself why in the world TBS would put an Anarchist "A" on the back of a turtle on one of their own commercials.

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that it *could* be the Avenger's "A". While similar, why would there be an Avenger's "A" on the back of a turtle for a TBS commercial? *scratches head*

EDIT 2: Maybe it's just a joke? Like some anarchist spray painted the poor turtle? That's the only rational conclusion I can come to.

Thoughts?

edit on 15-5-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Oh, and I thought this was the Internet?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I thought you were nuts, until I remembered something I found while surfing the web.

Looks a little too similar for comfort...but still, it doesn't make sense. Perhaps it was used with a different purpose?

It's not like the anarchy symbol is really original. A letter with a circle around it. Yeah, takes some real creativity.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOngoingJourney
"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Oh, and I thought this was the Internet?

Bummer man, I wish I could give you another link but that's all I could find.

Hopefully you can find a copy of it and see it for yourself.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Yeah that's true, but I guess my question is why? Why put this on a turtle...why put it in the commercial at all? These commercial's aren't cheap - they cost lots of money to produce - so why include it in there?

Maybe I'm missing something simple...maybe I'm not. All I know is that, to me, definitely looks like an anarchist "A".

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

my guess is its showing humans abuse their environment and the animals that live in the environment, graffiti of an anarchy symbol on an animal, maybe to ironically show we want anarchy, freedom, but the way of going about that is a bit chaotic and not thought out, and actually destructive and degrading.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Could someone please prnt screen, upload into MS paint and upload the image here. At work and youtube does not work.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

My bet is on Anonymous.

You should've expected them.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I've watched through it a couple times and I can't only think of two possibilities. One is almost an Easter Egg idea as a plug to Occupy and the Anon/Anarchy in general. I can't imagine it being more specific to Anarchists than that. TBS? They aren't that fringe.

The other possibility that comes to mind would be a plug for a show? Sons of Anarchy keeps coming up in trying to google search shows which may use that symbol. I've never watched it. Similar? The Conan show is advertised on the Blimp in the background, so it wouldn't be the only thing getting a plug that way.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Could someone please prnt screen, upload into MS paint and upload the image here. At work and youtube does not work.

As requested, refresh the page and you should see a decent size screenshot of the clip in question.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thank you for the screenshot, It does indeed look strikingly similar to the anarchy symbol. Not being from America, what sort of network is TBS and their views? Are they similar to your mainstream networks like CNN, Fox etc or are they slightly more fringe?

In the context of the video, I can see it referring to anarchy in the way of how we treat the environment currently, but as I cannot view the video (due to country discrimination) I can't really make an educated comment. Seriously, what is with that, why would they stop certain countries from viewing the video?
edit on 15/5/12 by TheOngoingJourney because: Appalling spelling

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOngoingJourney

TBS is a television channel specializing in comedy shows, as denoted by the "Very Funny" subtitle.
edit on CTuesdaypm080849f49America/Chicago15 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOngoingJourney

Wow... err.. don't mind me... Mistaken post. I mentally mixed TBS with TNT... What Starchild said about TBS.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe TBS thinks the antichrist is supposed to be a turtle...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I forgot where I read it maybe it's an Indian traditional belief I think... But the turtle represents earth. Hopefully that adds a little more to this.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There's all kinds of stuff I seen as a kid that I didn't pick up on. It's not programming.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Thanks. Yup, thats the arnarchy A with the circle around it. Rather strange.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

I beleive it was the Native americans or the mayans who beleive the World was braught in on the back of a turtle.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

So the Native "A"mericans think the "A"ntichrist will bring the "A"pocalypse using "A"nonymous to start "A"narchy....

Holy crap, TBS really went off the deep end.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

If you ask me what they are preparing people for, it's the non-humans, who look human now, but will not look like humans anymore during the 7 year tribulation when God's Holy Spirit will be removed from the Earth. The people who are made in God's image will still look human, but the non-humans will not look like that anymore. If you want to understand better what I am talking about, watch the following video and fastforward to point 11:13

Fastforward 11:13

www.youtube.com...

The Illuminati already know that some of the population is non-human and they keep tabs on them since and use them for black project stuff. A lot of these people are in high profile positions, I think. George H.W. Bush and the wealthy elite who are non-humans will not be able to hide as humans anymore, I think.

Fastforward 11:13

www.youtube.com...

11:13

If you watch this entire interview you will learn more about what this is about:

www.theedgeam.com...

Oakland As'

The Amazing Spiderman

The Avengers

pAul

Easy A

Criss Angel's A

www.theedgeam.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join