It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't shake the feeling that Greys are peeking in on me!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am vacationing in Tucson from Seattle for 15 days. I have a week left here and starting just 3 nights ago i can't get the idea out of my mind that at night i am being watched by aliens. I NEVER get this feeling at home. I am a 30 year old man and a believer in extra-terrestrial/extra-dimensional beings. To my knowledge i have never been visited before. I have, in the past, seen UFOs in the skies above Tucson and believe them to be alien. This is the fifth time i have vacationed in this home and have never before felt like this. Also, until 3 nights ago, I have never had a FEAR about aliens like I feel now. I am afraid to look out of the windows at night. Any ideas what could be going on?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think you've been reading too many ATS UFO threads

On a different note, is your house in Tucson located out lonely in the desert? I have a problem with being out in the woods especially away from civilization. Its almost like you could be abducted and no one can do anything about it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

That will make him feel better, lol

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Maybe you're right. Yes the house sits on a pretty large piece of land. you could set off an alarm or scream or whatever and no one could hear you. I haven't been "afraid of the dark" since i was 8 years old. It's just strange that it comes back now.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

Id focus on why you would, or would not, want them to watch you.

It seems delusional and finding the root of the problem is the best idea.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

That will make him feel better, lol

Hahah, then maybe I shouldnt tell him to watch The Fourth Kind or Fire in the Sky for movie night.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilikestarz

Maybe you're right. Yes the house sits on a pretty large piece of land. you could set off an alarm or scream or whatever and no one could hear you. I haven't been "afraid of the dark" since i was 8 years old. It's just strange that it comes back now.

I would just have a friend come over and spend the night. Or if you have a pet, that may help. Also i know you're 30, BUT it wouldn't suck if you had left a night light on the whole night.

Also I'm not sure if you are religious or a believer in God, but I hear that calling out his name during any supposed abduction completely makes them stop. If everything else fails, try that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Actually, I didn't think the Fourth Kind was all that intimidating. It was scarier hearing about the movie than actually watching the movie. Then again when I was hearing about the movie I was sleep deprived sitting on the beach beside Lake Erie, a place known for UFO sightings and other myths and it was like 12:30 AM in the dark.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If you believe the Greys are interdimensional beings, then yes, you are being watched. I believe we are being watched all the time by beings we can't see or hear. I believe they are benevolent and are the watchers of this realm. So I wouldn't be too worried about things watching you. UNLESS, something malevolent has attached itself to you, for whatever reason, then that's a problem.

IF the Greys are watching you, then you are a lucky man. I welcome them to come and get me anytime, anywhere.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have seen both movies. The fourth kind was pretty creepy. I'm not sure WHY i would or wouldn't want them watching. That's the whole reason why i am writing about it. I haven't felt scared about "boogey man" or "what goes bump in the night" type stuff since i was a child. It's like i can't get it out of my head. I'm trying to tell myself that it's just my imagination and to just get over it- but i can't seem to shake it. I dunno-

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Could be the fact your alone. Could also depend on what you ate, your stress levels. Or it could be that their is something watching you. If so, do not be frightened. They only wish to get to "know you" if their greys, if their Nordics, fantastic! They will show you the pleiades.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Mate that sucks. Make sure it isn't someone just watching you. Don't fear to look outside mate courage is always rewarded.

apart from that i agree with the rest maybe a few to many story's =D
and remember if at any point you feel unsafe without cause you have the right to request help be it from a friend or relative give them a call just have a chat then see how you feel. if you are seriously fearful for your safety just give the cops a call say someone is outside walking round yelling, not at you just in general. try not to mention the ufo part to any of the people you contact unless they are stable in the head lol.

Try to enjoy your vacation.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
If you believe the Greys are interdimensional beings, then yes, you are being watched. I believe we are being watched all the time by beings we can't see or hear. I believe they are benevolent and are the watchers of this realm. So I wouldn't be too worried about things watching you. UNLESS, something malevolent has attached itself to you, for whatever reason, then that's a problem.

IF the Greys are watching you, then you are a lucky man. I welcome them to come and get me anytime, anywhere.

Thanks so much for this. It helps a lot. I will try to not be frightened.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Try meditating on protecting yourself with a bubble of pure love and light, and know that so long as you have this light with you, no harm can come to you.

and this can be good 2 ways. It might (I've no idea if your experience is real) actually protect you from any untoward little critters, and also, on the chance that you're having a bit of a paranoid attack, it may help to calm you into believing and knowing that you're safe so that you can put it out of your mind and chill out. Win win.
edit on 15/5/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I guess you can say I get those "creepy feelings" sometimes... and unless I'm in bear (or any other man-eater) territory I almost always confront the fear with-out a weapon...

Creepy feeling of the window... walk right up to it
Creepy feeling of something’s outside... walk outside and stand there attentive
Creepy feeling of a dark shadow in the corner of my room .... get up and stare at it

I think fear is the prelude to fight or flight... definitely gets your blood pumping

Personally I hate running, so there are not to many other options... and after I confront it, I always feel like a total MAN

.....of coarse when you’re out in the boon-docks always be weary of the flesh eating psycho humans

edit on 15-5-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: I forgot to wipe thoroughly

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Please, do not think this a condescending or insincere answer. I am being honest with you.

Take a break. Put away the UFO books, the TV shows/movies, step away from the forum for a while. It is getting to you. This is not to say you are crazy or anything. It happens to everyone who intensely studies a subject. I am a writer; last year, I was researching a rather frightening paranormal topic and though a skeptic, it got to me as well. I would lay in bed at night, convinced something was on my roof, or scratching at my windows. The only cure is to remove yourself from the subject matter for a while.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If you've seen crafts then you have had experiences under the scenes, that is always. People write that off, think otherwise but it is always, when you see a craft more is happening.

Also every single person on earth has missing time and checkups in amongst other things, at different stages, usually starting 3-4.

Just stay posiitve. Be uncondtional love, raise your frequency with kindness, and have faith in Family watching over. Strong Faith in Goodness.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Why are you afraid?

If they are hanging around you, they are not harmful to you, If they were going to harm you, they would have done that already, they don't have time to play tricks and silly peek a boo games to scare you.

if they are hanging around you, they are probably trying to get your attention slowly to make you aware of that they want to "talk" with you. so chill out, send out a calming vibe and enjoy the ride

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
and yeah what Acidtastic and Unity said

edit on 15/5/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the positive feedback! It has helped me view this situation in a positive light! Whether this is in my head or otherwise, i have many ways of calming myself and not panicking thanks to so many amazing responses! I havent been on the forums for 2 weeks before the "panic" started, but maybe that is still an issue. Please do not feel like you are insulting me when providing honest feedback or a helpful suggestion. Again, you guys are awesome, thanks for helping me more comfortable with this!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join