It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys keep your eyes open, major propaganda going on all over the internet about Ron Paul.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
When I heard the "news" that Ron Paul supposedly was going to drop out I just ignored it because I knew it was bull#. I whent to look at different conspiracy boards and to my surprise there were people that actually believed this. Just as the thread here on ATS has people that either are major shills or are absolutly stupid.

This is blatant manipulation of the masses and yet some people still actually fall for it. It amazes me.

Get your freaking act together people, downvote anything that is propaganda. Godlikeproductions has a thread pinned that claims Ron Paul dropped out, its flooded with people protesting the notion and yet the admins havn't brought it down even though its complete horse sh**t.

Don't let yourself be manipulated by these forces, for god sake, and down vote them. I shouldn't even have to be seeing such stupid threads on the front page of ATS.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've come to that point in my life where I no longer care who wins or who runs.

Everything is, Ron Paul this and Ron Paul that!

Dejavu when Obama was running for the first time?

Politicians around the World, say one thing and do another and think something totally different.

edit on 15/5/12 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Out of the 620 bills Ron Paul has sponsored, only one has become law. Proving this man is ineffective and futile at best. We need a president that can not only talk a good game but be able to get things done. If he in fact does drop out, this is the best thing that could happen for everyone. I don’t want someone in the White House that can’t even tie his own shoe laces.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yes people are stupid for not understanding the news or really stupid for being shills.

To be fair with the MSN, I didn't found one news that lied about Ron Paul not engaging in the primaries beauty contests and telling that he has dropped out from the race for delegates.

But either way it doesn't matter, the people engaged in the real process are well aware.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
And I thought, by now people would understand that it's not who runs or wins the presidential seat, it's the people behind the scenes that make the "real" decisions etc.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

The propaganda is courtesy of Romney and his lackeys. They're paying millions.

Hey, you even attracted one in this thread already!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
I've come to that point in my life where I no longer care who wins or who runs.

Everything is, Ron Paul this and Ron Paul that!

Dejavu when Obama was running for the first time?

Politicians around the World, say one thing and do another and think something totally different.

I wish I could star this a million times.

Other than the Patriot Act heightening security around the country, it's the same place as it was 30 years ago. Maybe we lost some jobs overseas, but that has little to do with government.

Ron Paul should have dropped out in April. He was essentially mathematically eliminated by then. I haven't seen any reports concerning him dropping out, but it's an inevitability.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is only following the MSM agenda....if you say it enough, it becomes true. Dr. Paul is getting my vote, no matter what I read or hear.

Des

edit on 15-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

Out of the 620 bills Ron Paul has sponsored, only one has become law. Proving this man is ineffective and futile at best. We need a president that can not only talk a good game but be able to get things done. If he in fact does drop out, this is the best thing that could happen for everyone. I don’t want someone in the White House that can’t even tie his own shoe laces.

You really think those hand puppets do ANYTHING on their own? If you believe that then you really should be posting that crap in your diaper, not here. If you choose to back sellouts, you deserve to be sold. Make like a tree...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Shhhhhhhhh...You should not have said anything....

But these lies will actually help Ron Paul, so let them run with them. It will help him win delegates AND will help him win the beauty contests, if they aren't as rigged and fraud ridden as the conventions have been of course. If Romney supporters believe everything they hear on the MSM, which they do, they won't turn out on primary day when they think their guy is the only one running. We know we Ron Paul supporters will turn out to vote, so we may see him win California and/or Texas simply because the status quo folks will be sitting at home comfortable in the illusion that Ron Paul dropped out.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

Facts are facts. Hard to argue with. I understand your frustration. Despite your growing passion and love for RP, you cant argue against his pathetic record.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

You said it, bro! You'd think that most ATSers would know that these sellout handpuppets run NOTHING, except their mouths.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
And I thought, by now people would understand that it's not who runs or wins the presidential seat, it's the people behind the scenes that make the "real" decisions etc.

I have understood this for a while. TPTB with the big bucks are behind Mitt Romney- they are pulling the strings....that is why he will win the Republican nomination.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He didn't drop out but he effectively ended his campaign (by his own words) just as he was beginning to win state after state. HE IS EFFECTIVELY OUT. He is not coming back in the race. He has disavowed his followers that have been working to infiltrate the convention.

THEY GOT TO HIM. He will not continue. He will not be nominated. He will not run as a 3rd party.
As soon as he started to become realistically viable, he was shut down. Just as I have said so many times, "they won't under any circumstance allow him to win should he actually start pulling the vote".

That's why they are TPTB. They can do that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
He's basically just ending trying to get the Republican nomination, and instead is saying he just wants to bring his message of liberty to the platform. What I'm thinking, or at least hoping, is that 3rd party run is the plan.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

I vote for the person who puts 1000 bills through because surely he is doing his job better catering to lobbyists.

/end sarcasm

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Shhhhhhhhh...You should not have said anything....

But these lies will actually help Ron Paul, so let them run with them. It will help him win delegates AND will help him win the beauty contests, if they aren't as rigged and fraud ridden as the conventions have been of course. If Romney supporters believe everything they hear on the MSM, which they do, they won't turn out on primary day when they think their guy is the only one running. We know we Ron Paul supporters will turn out to vote, so we may see him win California and/or Texas simply because the status quo folks will be sitting at home comfortable in the illusion that Ron Paul dropped out.

I like that. I REALLY like that...

Ron Paul 2012!

This song's meaning may go over many peoples heads and many will attack messengers at every turn, but LISTEN, to the words...

"The government's gangsters, so cut the crap, there's a war going on so where you'll at? ...My soul itches to save my brothers and sisters..."
"...New generation believin those fables... ...You don't stand for something you fall for anything, Just Like That..."

I hope pirhana is wrong... I hope...

RON PAUL 2012!
edit on 5/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

why do you think Libertarian Communism is the answer?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

I'm really sick of the "Ron Paul is ineffective" argument.

Did it not ever once cross your mind that the reason he's ineffective is because he surrounded by people that pass legislation to only benefit themselves. Why is that so hard to understand? The individuals that get regarded as fringe, radical, stupid, ETC are the minority that are actually trying to restore this country.

The Ron Paul is "ineffective" argument is absolutely ridiculous. Look at the bought out people hes working with. Even if Ron Paul was Jesus Christ himself he wouldn't be able to get what he wants passed.
edit on 15-5-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
He needs to start a new party

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join