It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of chemtrail/geo-engineering May 11

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This is all well and good. But none of this is proof of anything that's actually happening. Its proof of concepts, its medical data showing what would happen if we inhaled such and such chemicals. Does geo engineering happen? Yes. No one is saying that it doesn't. Its part of our repertoire as human beings that have evolved into the 21st century. No one is denying the term or that it happens on a small scale. What we are denying is the crazy talk about jetstreams not "looking right" or that someone every airline and every country is involved in spraying chemicals from plane in order to...do what exactly? THAT'S what we are denying. You have an idea that you ran with but have absolutely not a shred of evidence to back up. Circumstantial data showcasing the very real effects of what would happen IF they were spraying, but no evidence to show that they are.

And just between you and me, the more crazy videos you guys put up of perfectly ordinary jetstreams claiming to be "ABSoLUTE PROOF OF CHEMSPRAYING!!", the more we look at you like you have gone mad.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
This is all well and good. But none of this is proof of anything that's actually happening. Its proof of concepts, its medical data showing what would happen if we inhaled such and such chemicals. Does geo engineering happen? Yes. No one is saying that it doesn't. Its part of our repertoire as human beings that have evolved into the 21st century. No one is denying the term or that it happens on a small scale. What we are denying is the crazy talk about jetstreams not "looking right" or that someone every airline and every country is involved in spraying chemicals from plane in order to...do what exactly? THAT'S what we are denying. You have an idea that you ran with but have absolutely not a shred of evidence to back up. Circumstantial data showcasing the very real effects of what would happen IF they were spraying, but no evidence to show that they are.

And just between you and me, the more crazy videos you guys put up of perfectly ordinary jetstreams claiming to be "ABSoLUTE PROOF OF CHEMSPRAYING!!", the more we look at you like you have gone mad.

Another man in denial, once you look deeper into the rabbit hole, you will learn that the govt's all around the world do much worse then spray poison in the air.... And none of our leaders will say what it is??? it got brought up in court here in NZ and they laughed it off, I had NEVER heard of a chemtrail before until one day i seen it going on in the sky and said to my mate" bro it looks like there making clouds" and then i did research and kept my eye on the sky and its so obvious that i have to LOL ROFL at you, get your head out of the cage, look further into govt corruption and it will make perfect sense that they would do this. And heres PROOF that theres more then contrails up there and on this site is a map of where they do it....www.weathermodification.com... and once you learn that the Govt you trust lie's then i think its easy to believe that they would lie that it's a spray to produce more water for the world LOL dwell on that for a while.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hiphoprevolution

Cloud seeding isn't what is seen in the OP's video.

If you really have done your research like you claim, then you wouldn't be posting a link to a group that flies light aircraft into existing clouds and burns flares.

THIS is cloud seeding.

edit on 17/5/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hiphoprevolution

And you are yet another deluded man. On one hand, our govt is so inept that they cant even get the simplest things right. On the other, they are smart enough to keep this global mega conspiracy going....its laughable how gullible you guys are.. Oh well, enjoy wasting your life pursuing something imaginary.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiphoprevolution

Originally posted by 3danimator

Another man in denial, once you look deeper into the rabbit hole, you will learn that the govt's all around the world do much worse then spray poison in the air.... And none of our leaders will say what it is??? it got brought up in court here in NZ and they laughed it off, I had NEVER heard of a chemtrail before until one day i seen it going on in the sky and said to my mate" bro it looks like there making clouds" and then i did research and kept my eye on the sky and its so obvious that i have to LOL ROFL at you, get your head out of the cage, look further into govt corruption and it will make perfect sense that they would do this. And heres PROOF that theres more then contrails up there and on this site is a map of where they do it....www.weathermodification.com... and once you learn that the Govt you trust lie's then i think its easy to believe that they would lie that it's a spray to produce more water for the world LOL dwell on that for a while.

You do realize that your "chemtrails" (contrails) have nothign to do with cloud seeding, right? Take a bit of time to go out there and read up about how cloud seeding works. It's simple when you take a quick peek at it, but get a bit more in depth and it becomes quite fascinating.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't understand this. What would the point of trying to block out the sun?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cthulhu227
Sorry, I don't understand this. What would the point of trying to block out the sun?

Great video H.A..
That is what we are trying to figure out, is why!! they are doing it. It could be they know something we dont, like a massive CME from the sun is building up or we are entering a strange place in the galaxy and they are trying to fight it, the list goes on.. but they won't tell the sheople cos it would cause panic..welcome to the world..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Um so why don't they block the sky over my head then?

Are people in my part of the world allowed to see what others aren't??

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by tommyjo

Thanks for thinking of me whilst meandering about... but no need to really. I honestly find your posts too long and quite boring.

Boring because you are lost in a world of aviation. You fell hook line and sinker for the write up and image from that website. The reason is because you allow yourself to be influenced by bull crap explanations. Go back and read the 'analysis' carefully on the webpage that you linked to. I've told you before get some aviation knowledge under your belt. You wonder why aviation enthusiast laugh at 'chemtrail experts' putting their own spin on routine aviation being mis-represented for money-click websites, lecutres or DVD sales.

Here is one example for you. This chap in the UK.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video will be right up your street. Within the first minute of the video aviation is being mis-represented and peddled. He claims unmarked aircraft chemtrail aircraft and can't even identity it correctly. Complete lies in order to sell a lecuture and promote a DVD. The aviation enthusiast community were monitoring the aircraft on radio and also taking images of it. This thread should be bumped and your post replied to. It show exactly the level of ignorance that is out there in regards to aviation and within the 'Chemtrail Community'. Why is it that some in the 'Chemtrail community' have to alter images and invent stories in order to promote their theory?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human_Alien,

You obviously took time to read the chemtrailers 'analysis' on the pod.

www.darkgovernment.com...

Fig. 4 ­ Enlarged image of spraying pod mounted under port-side wing. Pod is painted to somewhat match the engine color on the plane. However, note pod mounting strut doesn’t match the underside wing color. Note the number “2″ on the pod. The starboard side wing is most likely pod #1. I have added the letters to identify key parts of the image which are referenced below.
Legend:
A – Propeller on the front of the pod drives an internal generator or pump. Based on the shadows under the plane, we can determine this image was made sometime around mid-day.
B – Funnel-cone with an exit port mounted on center of engine exhaust for additional spraying capability. Exhaust that exits here may not necessarily be superheated air, as most of today’s engines are high-bypass designs for maximum thrust and efficiency. The engine could have been designed to have a fresh-air channel running straight down the center. This would be important when spraying biological agents in order not to destroy them.
C – Semi-circle black lines along the bottom are probably air intake screens. Being on the underside of the pod, they would be exposed to the high pressure flow of air under the wing.
D ­ Afterbirth: Curve of pod mounting strut almost matches that of the plane’s wing, but is not quite perfect. No aircraft manufacturer would ever release a plane with the large gap in the mount that we see here. This pod was clearly manufactured by a third party.

If you had scrolled down and read some of the comments all would have been answered.

This is a standard drogue-type aerial refueling pod. The French use what is called the probe-and-drogue method of aerial refueling, the pod unreels a hose with a basket-like drogue on the end of it that the probe on the receiving plugs into (It looks like a shuttlecock). The purpose of the drogue is to stabilize the hose so that it trails smoothly behind the tanker without flailing around in the slipstream. A.The propeller turns the generator in the pod that powers the hose reel.B. The engine is a CFM56, made by CFM International. The "funnel cone sprayer" is the tail cone that smooths the exhaust gasesas they exit the engine ( just like the nose cone that smooths the flow of air into the intake)C. The black lines are painted stripes showing where the pod jacking points are.D. The pylon is a standard removable pylon that fastens to a hardpoint on the wing .It was indeed made by a third party. Fig.5, Shows the partially collapsed drogue (it is made of fabric). The "dark baffle" is the hole in the middle of the drogue where the probe of the receiving aircraft goes. The pod is on a Boeing KC-135R, a FOUR-engined aircraft, (look closely at the photo of the plane taxiing) The French are marginally our allies and train with many foreign air forces (as do we). This is equipment that has been used for aerial refueling since the 1960s.

As stated before a little bit of aviaiton knowledge would have set you correct. Some chemtrailers have to lie and distort in order to suck in an audience. Clearly the webpage creator hasn't a clue as his ramblings prove. Congratulations in being sucked in! Please think a little before simply posting your 'chemtrail evidence' in relation to aviation. Not hard is it?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yes, these images show something definitely weird.
What 'they' are doing is testing. They are having their rehearsal of blocking your view. I am not saying they are spraying but definitely engineering. Creating a big blind for when they do not want us to see it. See what? Well you know if you have to know... ;-) Cheers for this post!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pt6615

They are having their rehearsal of blocking your view. I am not saying they are spraying but definitely engineering. Creating a big blind for when they do not want us to see it.

I have to ask, what view are they blocking,and what do you think is up there they are trying to hide?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Another man in denial, once you look deeper into the rabbit hole, you will learn that the govt's all around the world do much worse then spray poison in the air.... And none of our leaders will say what it is??? it got brought up in court here in NZ and they laughed it off,

when and where? And what was the actual evidence presented? TBH if it was of the quality of "evidence" presented here then there would be little wonder it was "laughed off" in any competent court of law!

I had NEVER heard of a chemtrail before until one day i seen it going on in the sky and said to my mate" bro it looks like there making clouds" and then i did research and kept my eye on the sky and its so obvious that i have to LOL ROFL at you, get your head out of the cage, look further into govt corruption and it will make perfect sense that they would do this.

Govt corruption in New Zealand is generally about getting citizenship and/or residence for, and donations from, rich foreigners....like this one....or this one. And poor ones too occasionally - like this one that landed an MP in jail.

and of course there's the usual sex, overspending, use of taxpayers money for private purchases, etc too.

How do chemtrails relate to govt corruption in New Zealand.

As a bit of background - I was raised in Christchurch in the 1960's, and worked on NAC/Air New Zealand's domestic fleet in the 1970's and 1980's, then on Ansett NZ's fleet in the 80's and 90's.

So I was a mechanic on many of the aircraft that made persistent contrails in those decades - I first saw them as a kid on New Brighton beach in the4 late 1960s when 737's arrived in the country - they would leave a long trail from Wellington to Dunedin that would still be there when the return flight came back and hour or so later!

Then I worked on those same aircraft as an apprentice and tradesman.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Another man in denial, once you look deeper into the rabbit hole, you will learn that the govt's all around the world do much worse then spray poison in the air.... And none of our leaders will say what it is??? it got brought up in court here in NZ and they laughed it off,

when and where? And what was the actual evidence presented? TBH if it was of the quality of "evidence" presented here then there would be little wonder it was "laughed off" in any competent court of law!

I had NEVER heard of a chemtrail before until one day i seen it going on in the sky and said to my mate" bro it looks like there making clouds" and then i did research and kept my eye on the sky and its so obvious that i have to LOL ROFL at you, get your head out of the cage, look further into govt corruption and it will make perfect sense that they would do this.

Govt corruption in New Zealand is generally about getting citizenship and/or residence for, and donations from, rich foreigners....like this one....or this one. And poor ones too occasionally - like this one that landed an MP in jail.

and of course there's the usual sex, overspending, use of taxpayers money for private purchases, etc too.

As a bit of background - I was raised in Christchurch in the 1960's, and worked on NAC/Air New Zealand's domestic fleet in the 1970's and 1980's, then on Ansett NZ's fleet in the 80's and 90's.

So I was a mechanic on many of the aircraft that made persistent contrails in those decades - I first saw them as a kid on New Brighton beach in the4 late 1960s when 737's arrived in the country - they would leave a long trail from Wellington to Dunedin that would still be there when the return flight came back and hour or so later!

So they are kind of like a Hot Rod that burns rubber down the track and then returns
on the round trip leaving a rubber smell and smoke.
I have no problem with Hot Rods in a controlled environment.
Are these planes that leave trails and smoke in a controlled environment away from the public?
And do the spectators buy tickets and sign away their rights to the danger of these high horsepower machines putting on a show?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Are planes required to pass smog tests before being registered each year same as us with cars?
Or does just because such and such builds the engine it is exempt?
Describe how you would check engines to determine if they were running to rich or lean?
We go threw it on the ground, tell us about how emissions are control with planes,
and which emissions are checked on a regular basis.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I am disappointed that I can't link the pictures of when I worked for General Motors had my
3 diagnostic PC's a T1 and Satellite connection to Detroit,
for back up of the programs when I use to check cars and the emissions.
But it was one of the locations closed down after GM went bankrupt.
Its not fair I ask the same as you as my proof is gone.

If I remember right Gm bought Hughes Aircraft and we used some of the engineering on cars.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: Hughes Aircraft

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Cars and planes run checks
500 times every millisecond on key systems (safety).
Power train systems also run millisecond diagnostics.
While watching people defend contrails I have not seen one contrail defender,
explain the engine on-board system checks and how it controls what comes out the tailpipe.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Cars and planes run checks
500 times every millisecond on key systems (safety).
Power train systems also run millisecond diagnostics.
While watching people defend contrails I have not seen one contrail defender,
explain the engine on-board system checks and how it controls what comes out the tailpipe.

A contrail defender does not make one a pilot. Awful hard for most people to talk about the hands-on operation of a jet or jet engine (beyond the obvious things) without being involved in those things on a daily basis, or having been involved in the past.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Most of you have not heard of circuit board politics, as I called it.
Safety systems operate at 9 volts airbags, anti-lock brakes, black-box as you would call it.
Power train operates on a 5 volt system so that in a safety situation,
the 9 volts is given priority because of voltage on the communication bus,
in the multi. on-board controllers.
GM/Toyota joint design.

So on a car if the check engine light is on it means you are polluting,
if the check engine light is flashing you are doing damage to cat.

So again explain to me the emission checks on a plane,
there is a small chance,
I may understand.

And the rest of us that understand fuel injection, resulting in combustion.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
[Are planes required to pass smog tests before being registered each year same as us with cars?

No.

Or does just because such and such builds the engine it is exempt?

No - the tests are for specified classes of transport engine AFAIK - aircraft engines are not required to be tested because they are not specified as requiring testing.

Describe how you would check engines to determine if they were running to rich or lean?

You wouldn't.

Jet engines do not run "rich" or lean" - if you put more fuel into them then they run hotter and faster. If you put more fuel into them than they can actually burn with the airflow that they can generate then they usually overheat and melt, because the airflow also cools them and stops eth burner flame from contacting thestructures inside the engine.

We go threw it on the ground, tell us about how emissions are control with planes,
and which emissions are checked on a regular basis.

aircraft engine emissions in the US are governed by FAA regulation - and overview of it is here
edit on 17-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: misplaced the FAA link

edit on 17-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: grr......left off a "]"

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join