It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon instructor urged total war with Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

A red-faced Pentagon has conceded that an instructor at its Joint Forces College in Virginia for military officers was until recently teaching a course advocating “total war” with Islam that could require obliterating the holy cities of Mecca and Medina without concern for civilian deaths

Dooley offered a theoretical war plan based on the need for “a direct ideological and philosophical confrontation with Islam”. In his presentation, he said: “They hate everything you stand for and will never coexist with you, unless you submit”. He added that as America waged that war it would be free to ignore provisions of the Geneva Convention that sets the rules for armed conflict as “no longer relevant”.

“We have now come to understand that there is no such thing as ‘moderate Islam’,” Dooley said in the July presentation. “It is therefore time for the United States to make our true intentions clear. This barbaric ideology will no longer be tolerated. Islam must change or we will facilitate its self-destruction.”

Source

So, this guy was Teaching, yes, Teaching these kinda of tactics and values to students! Crazy!

Pentagon's Reaction:

“It was just totally objectionable, against our values, and it wasn't academically sound,” the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General Martin Dempsey, said at a press conference at the Pentagon. “This wasn't about ... pushing back on liberal thought; this was objectionable, academically irresponsible.”

So heres what i wanna know...
Isn't there an approval policy for a teachers syllabus or course agenda? What about the material, is that approved? In my opinion, it most likely is approved by some pentagon bigwig. So, is it that they want to teach this stuff? Did the teacher just get caught because of a blog and now the pentagon is saying how bad it is, yet maybe they wanted him to teach it?

Your Thoughts?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well at first glance, I figured he must have meant Total War in response to major escalation. Say, an NBC attack within our borders. In reading more though, this loony tune was suggesting the current situation demands that response. He's criminally insane are my thoughts. The Military needs to police it's teachers just a bit better. Nuking Mecca isn't even kinda funny and could help start the cycle that idiot seemed to be looking forward to??

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My thoughts are that I agree with the guy. It's a realistic assessment. Of course it cannot be allowed because we are too Politically Correct to see the real danger here. We're here pretending kumbaya, multi-culturlaism, and we can all get along and they are planning the implementation of Sharia Law worldwide. They would destroy us in a heartbeat if they could, just because we're not Muslim. If they express hatred of us, it's ok. If we express and point out some of the muslim atrocities (against women and children just to start, maybe a few "honor" killings), it's labeled "hate speech." We have a double standard. They can criticize us, but we can't criticize them.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Its my understanding that a lot of different types of theoretical war scenarios are taught at military institutions. There's probably one about war with China, there's probably one about war with North Korea, and there would almost certainly be one or two regarding theoretical war with Iran.

The only difference here is that this one is politically incorrect...

In his presentation, he said: “They hate everything you stand for and will never coexist with you, unless you submit”

...even if its true.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the time for it, but what does coexistence with Islam look like? Will they agree to stay in one portion of the world? Will they attempt to convert the world to Islam? Will they use force to do it?

What will stop Islam's questionable treatment of it's women, infidels, gays, free thinkers? I got the impression that the instructor was saying Islam will not stop on its own and we have the choice of stopping it or surrendering. Is his assesment wrong?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I don't believe it's wrong. However, I believe the real misstep here is that it got out.

I just don't see any path to co-existence. But I keep looking...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

What will stop Islam's questionable treatment of it's women, infidels, gays, free thinkers? I got the impression that the instructor was saying Islam will not stop on its own and we have the choice of stopping it or surrendering. Is his assesment wrong?

I believe it's 100% correct.

Well in the Bin Laden Documents, he urged the whole Muslim world that "Having as many children as possible with as many wives as possible is our duty to Allah."

When most ppl in North America dont have children unless they can afford them, it's not like that in other countries.

Caucasians are 8.9% of the world population and the most popular name in UK is Muhammed.
edit on 15-5-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia still runs 'Chop Chop Square' and chops the heads off of Rabbi's/Christians they catch in their country.

We keep our mouths shut about it because we need their oil. Since Saudi Arabia unplugged their currency from the US Dollar, won't accept our dollars for oil...and is now China's best friend....

They knew we would be coming for them. Which is why Saudi Arabia funded the Pakistani nuclear bomb program in exchange for a few of their own...probably funded the North Korean missile program as well to get some of their own.

Saudi Arabia's been at war with us. Nobody in that country likes us.

top topics

join