It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Melanin ones of SIRIUS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

But animals can be replenished to a point. it is possible its kind of like a plant farm. Humans can help replaenish animals just as they do with plants.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

But what if the animals don't want to mate with each other? We can't force them to, even though we already do force the females to have children on farms like that. Animals play they're roll in nature. As do we. We are the protectors, but all we doing is destroying.

Everyone on ATS is capable of thinking of ways to make life easier and how it should be, heck every human is, the question is why isn't life that way? Because we have been deceived a long time ago and it's not our fault. It's time to get back to the ancient ways.

The 15% that are enlightened, see you in 5D. All I am trying to do is get more people to come along. But daily distractions make them skeptical. They think that they are intelligent, trust me. They really think that they are. but it's all distractions. All humans are higher than what we have to deal with on a daily basis. Tune in with your higherself.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Trust me brother i want to get back to old ways and i have for a long time. When i can afford it im movin to the woods build my own house and try to live off the land as much as i can.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
this guy what a goob... i've heard most of this stuff before but this guy is somethin else.... he reminds me of some tweakers i use to know and how they would ramble like he would mixing truth with personality and his own version of truth... can't explain it...

and we're not suppose to eat meat? come on just look at our teeth if we were meant to eat nothing but vegitables we would have teeth like "shrek"... and another thing he stole that mango... might not be a big deal, but i don't like his attitude about it... said he's going to go back and buy some please he's not going to buy any ever... i've heard that from so many thieves before always saying they'll pay it back or go support and buy but they never did... and i'm not on his level? please i decided to stay away from those drugs a long time ago...

but this is just me seeing through his bull$h*7 hidden behind facial expressions.... i do hope tho that we have shift coming up and that nibiru is real... i really do... but this guy just rubs me the wrong way///

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It is complete and utter irresponsibility that anyone would recommend vegetarianism, and then try and convince other people that they are not going to spiritual evolve or ascend if they don't. What crap. I can speak from experience, about when my mother went through her "karma" stage and wanted to purge her body of matter. Supposedly, red meats ground you into physical density more thoroughly. (This is an ancient eastern idea by the way. Not a new one.) So she quit eating meat, her health deteriorated, her mental acuity deteriorated, and she's not a vegetarian anymore. Thank goodness. Though, her health never really recovered after 2 years of vegetarianism. She is still more prone to allergies, colds, and flu's since her becoming a vegetarian. As time went on, she's come to realize how other people like to create tales in order to pump up their own life decisions to themselves. Sometimes, people just HAVE to feel like they have a sense of purpose behind everything they do. They then go on to push their ideas and beliefs off onto others in order to validate their own choices. Such as vegetarianism and making a claim that they are somehow "better" than those who eat meat. The hypocrisy alone is karmic, don't fall into that trap.

The animal populations would boom, should they not be eaten for meat. All kinds of viruses and plagues have historically erupted from those kinds of population growths. Humans are a PART of the biodiversity of this planet - not separate from it.

We all have the potential for spiritual growth. Even if you eat meat.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I hear about this a lot. People who get sick turning into vegetarians, I know vegetarians who are very healthy doing what they do. So, obviously your mother has done something wrong. Seems to me like she just rushed into it without really knowing what she was doing.

edit on 15-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Indeed, I assure you, that is not the case.

Nevertheless, to each their own. In light and love. Blessed Be.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

You people have to get to your higher selves.

I think someone is a little too connected with their "high self"...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WannabeMartian

too connected? is there such thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join