It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: 'We have access to every classified database in the US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Anonymous: 'We have access to every classified database in the US

rt.com

Businesses have suggested it. The government has all but confirmed it. And according to one alleged member, they both might very well be right. A hacker tied to Anonymous says the loose-knit collective may be the most powerful organization on Earth.
"The entire world right now is run by information,” Chris Doyon tells Postmedia News from an undisclosed location in Canada. “Our entire world is being controlled and operated by tiny invisible 1s and 0s that are flashing through the air and flashing through the wires around us. So if that’s what controls our world, ask yourself who control
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

“Right now we have access to every classified database in the US government. It’s a matter of when we leak the contents of those databases, not if,” says Doyon.

Well if this turns out to be true there will be some interesting times ahead and lot of revelations. It was only last week that Anon announced they had info to leak on NASA and now this.. Time will tell if it holds mustard.

I hope so truth and transparency are needed if we are to learn to do things different..

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-5-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ideologically these dudes are awesome but sadly from all their big claims of planned events they have in store for the wold and a lack to follow through.. my hopes for these guy's to deliver blows to "the man" are dashed and i no longer think they're a legit source for a new kind of hero.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So another baseless claim, coming from someone who claims to be a part of a secret fight club. Kinda like when they were gonna shutdown facebook, then shut down the internet. People still take anything "anon" says seriously?
edit on Mon, 14 May 2012 16:28:35 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Anonymous is a CIA-created BS organization just like Al Qaeda. And this is false flag propaganda to instigate a new cyber war so the government can gain control of the one last bastion of freedom we have left - the internet.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Hiya Purplemer, really interesting topic to say the least! There's some really good info on this very thing being discussed over at another thread as well if you want to read up on a different source other than RT that has an interview with the Anon insider, Doyon. ATS Thread: "Insider tells why Anonymous might well be the most powerful organization on earth"

MMIMO

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
well if this is true, then anonymous have got the government by the proverbial short and curlies...

and this is the guy who has access to every classified database in the US government... well i surely hope he has..!

presenting... Commander X (Christopher Doyon)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i'm not sure on American rules but classified hardly rates as anything really worth worrying about.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
LOL

suuuure you do anon...

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ROFL!!!

Anon cannot touch my DB.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
i'm not sure on American rules but classified hardly rates as anything really worth worrying about.

Actually "classified" includes confidential, secret, top secret, etc...

Classified covers all of it.. (at least in USA and Canada..)
edit on 14-5-2012 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I want the damn UFO files, and every document and media that NASA has been hiding. I think that every person who has had a UFO encounter deserves a national "I told you so!" day. I'd also love to see the White House try and respond to such a disclosure. Unleash the data!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

As much as I would like to believe in Anon, I also have trouble with the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and of course Cupid. From what have researched Anon is very possibly a CIA front org much like Al'CIA'da. If they want to prove themselves, they need to sh*t or get off the pot. Lots of talk and no action leads to very little credibility.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Since Anon is CIA I am not at all surprised by this

The agency with the key claims to...... well have the key

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What if we leak it all?

Project Mayhem 2012.
Tyler Engaged...
Loading...?

End the corruption.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

the shutting down facebook thing wasn't official Anon was one dude with an issue who made an irc room and forgot about it. few weeks later others found it and assumed.

Plus some CIA, FBI cointelpro gets flagged as Anon

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sure.

But we can control your sun and turn "ALL" of your electronics off for a very long time.

Ever been in a very large city when all the power goes off? Something very peaceful about it even if you hear the roar of mobs all over.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Anon continues to talk, but they refuse to back up any of these incredible claims... Just like wikileaks...... If you have something, and if you have the 'balls', release the info, show us you guys are the best and lets see what happens...

Time to put up or shut up...
edit on 14-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I wish they would hit real targets.

How about all the internal e-mails of the major banks in the US for the last 5 years.

I would love to see how the banks have been screwing there clients and the government.
all the illegal foreclosures. and manipulations of the markets and oil prices?

There has to be a paper trail that would leave many bank executives with long prison terms.

this would be safer them hacking classified government documents that could get anon people long prison terms for spying.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

GET
THIS
GUY
ON
A.T.S.!!!

edit on 14-5-2012 by CaptainLJB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join