It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: 'We have access to every classified database in the US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Hahaha good one. I am more into RL hacking than digital hacking. Much more fun to me. Maybe if I had the skills to be great at digital hacking, I might be singing a different tune. I can do some crazy stuff with metasploit on an unpatched xp system, but lets face it, not many people are running that, am I right?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
maybe this is the prophecy of 21/12/ 2012.
maybe this is going to be the SHTF thats gonna happen on that date,
if they do have the data and they release it,
maybe thats what will wake up the sheep.

imagine 7 billion people waking up to the fact
they have been lied too for a real long time.

CHAOS

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by slaine1978

Chaos indeed, I am not sure if it will be a good thing though. It would be like billions of babies, being jolted awake from their naps all at the same time, and no baba to be found. Yikes, scary thought. A whole lot of noise. Sad thing, most people seem to not have a clue how to take care of themselves, they expect there always to be a boss willing to pay them, always being a place to shop for food, prettymuch everything handed to them on a platter. It will not be pretty when that bubble bursts for sure, and I am pretty sure a lot will attempt to flee and invade the country. Problem is, they will not be welcome, they will be seen as an invading force, and treated as such. As nice a guy, and compassionate as I am, I will not be welcoming outsiders into my area. If I let the city folks just come in, and start acting like savages, all nature will be gone in a year tops. I cannot, and will not let that happen.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

only time can tell
but its gonna be interesting.

i love a good crisis :p

the armed forces of the world need to decide which side there on,
the 99% and that includes them or the 1% thats f*****g up this
planet for there own greed.

edit on 15/5/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
That's lovely Anonymous, now please come out with it and spill your guts. If they've got access to that information, then I want to see it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Anonymous is a CIA-created BS organization just like Al Qaeda. And this is false flag propaganda to instigate a new cyber war so the government can gain control of the one last bastion of freedom we have left - the internet.

That´s what i´m saying ... See through the mist.
People still hope for the XMen to come and "free humanity" (BS).

That gotta be the result of over 50 years of television and cinema...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Complete waste of time, why admit that you have access to something? Surely even if the Gov't didnt believe it they would simply change all login info as a precaution?
Why show your hand when it is empty?
Put out the info if you have it anonymous!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Too all you haters on here. You may be right. But you may be wrong too.. All will be revealed in time and I guess we will have to wait and see if this is true or not..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
great now go through every file in every data base and find the good stuff lol like finding a needle in a hay stack you could spend years

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Too all you haters on here. You may be right. But you may be wrong too.. All will be revealed in time and I guess we will have to wait and see if this is true or not..

Pointless post.

Anon is an 'organization' by anyone, anywhere. For all you know, I can be a part of anon and post the same types of messages and 'threats' while doing nothing later on.

Absolute majority of their threats were no more than big talk. When it comes to their threats it never goes past threatening and NEVER comes to actually doing. But then again as I said, anyone can claim to be anon as this is not even solid group. Two guys can be anon trying to DDoS government sites, and then one week later another 'team' is anon while trying another stunt.

To the guy in the first page that claimed anon is a CIA op - you're so full of BS. They did exist back then when 4chan was older, did some smalltime hacking and doxing but not more than that. CIA op? LOL! A guy with his underwear on his face is reading this, laughing his ass off right now.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Doesn't it seem strange to anybody that we have put so much trust in electronics that we have downloaded critical information onto computers in this country so it can be accessed by others? Does it sound sensible that this could even occur? Does it seem sensible that all the Power generation companies can be accessed externally? Is all this real or is it a lie to cover up something that is intended to happen and shift the blame to someone else? Either we have the stupidest people running things or it's all a coverup.

Bait machines to develop leads. A truely secure machine is never connected to the outside world. There aren't even external USB or e-SATA ports on the machines.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I ran with these guys when they were known as "goon squad" and hung around Somethingawful.com. Take it from me, they are nothing but a bunch of arrogant nerds who are obsessed with movies to the point they think they're real. Anyone who puts any stock in these guys is setting themselves up for disappointment.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49

how about these files are not stored anywhere near a computer with a internet connection = no access possible...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

As much as I would like to believe in Anon, I also have trouble with the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and of course Cupid. From what have researched Anon is very possibly a CIA front org much like Al'CIA'da. If they want to prove themselves, they need to sh*t or get off the pot. Lots of talk and no action leads to very little credibility.

Totally agree.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by purplemer

As much as I would like to believe in Anon, I also have trouble with the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Santa Claus and of course Cupid. From what have researched Anon is very possibly a CIA front org much like Al'CIA'da. If they want to prove themselves, they need to sh*t or get off the pot. Lots of talk and no action leads to very little credibility.

Cheers - Dave

Keep thinking the Easter Bunny isn't real....That's what THEY want you to think!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This guy needs a special thread dedicated to his secrets. I want Mr. Anonymous to come on here and tell us through his top secret files access that Flying Saucers are real, Aliens are real, Atlantis is real, Hollow Earth is real, Giants are real, Ghosts are real, and God is real...

And to top that off, that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real, too.

That would make my day.

edit on 15-5-2012 by CaptainLJB because: typo fix

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

I'm going to agree with you to an extent tkwasny. I'm a network engineer and I have some pretty extensive experience in forensics. While I think Anonymous probably has stumbled onto a lot of honeynets and honeypots.. I can't believe that the data held on these "super secure" data servers that you speak of is so remote that the information has never seen the light of day elsewhere. By that logic, every piece of data was developed and stored on a single server with not one single connection to another machine. Hardly plausible. However, there is a very good possibility that these machines are not connected to the internet, which is where Anonymous thrives. This makes the data a lot more confined and secure, but it still isn't secure from a clever social engineering attack. For all we know the same people who maintain the data for the government could have ties to Anon. I'm not inferring that Anonymous is CIA or a government - op but anything is possible.

I think Anonymous probably has some good data in their hands.. There is no way they can confidently say they have all of the classified data that our government is keeping though. That statement in itself is very telling of the intelligence level this Doyon guy has. I support what Anonymous stands for in terms of freedom and liberty, but I don't necessarily think they handle it elegantly. Of course, it has to be hard to do that when it is such a loose collective.

So tkwasny, I think you're correct in assuming they don't have all of the classified data.. But I also think you're a little misled if you think there is no way to access the data within the secure databases and that Anonymous is foolish enough to believe the government doesn't use honeypots. Many seasoned "hackers" were once seasoned IT professionals, programmers and network engineers/administrators... They know what honeypots are and can probably differentiate.

Another point to that is whats the point of having a honeypot if your data is so secure that it can only be accessed from the inside? So if you think they have honeypots that would insinuate the real data is probably accessible from an external point. Otherwise a honeypot would be a total waste of time.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Great,

If they have it, fine. Release it and be done with it and stop the beating around the bush. Make with the nookie and get the girl pregnant.

If they don't have it, shut up about it and quit messing with the minds of people that don't have a say in anything anyways. That's just asking for a karmic slap lol

In other words... put up or shut up, but just quit talking about it. The people haven't got the ability to believe anything any more, for all the stupid crap that has been flying around about what Wikileaks does or does not have, what Anon does or does not have and can or cannot do.

Do it, and get it over with already, or shut the pieholes and find something useful to do.

Sheesh.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
These things are just massive ekoes in
a verry large box...

I havent seen ANY facts about the Anon.
Theres NO evidence for any of their "claims".

Grownups playing Kidz games...

I wish the stories were true..
But the indications are, they arent......

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
wow an "announcement" from a few spotty twelve year olds....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join