It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Destroy Building 7??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by YetSharkproof

Building 7 was not too profitable office building at that time. Tenants were moving out and the whole Downtown office business market was harmed with surplus of available space, which lowered leasing prices. This was proved when Building 7 tenants, right after the attacks, relocated themselves with no difficulty to readily available office premises.

So where did you get this from....? Some "truther" site of dubious credibility ?

Know severl people who worked in WTC 7 for Solomon Smith Barney

They tell me packed in there tighter than can of sardines......

Interesting that you say these pages are of dubious credibility. The original links NYTimes, CNN, LATimes seems to have vanished! That would be the source of valuable information of course.

Your friend at Salomon got it right; they were squeezed at Seven. A binding lease contract extending to the year 2013 did cost 40 $ / sq.ft / year. It would have been 1 billion total. Re-leasing the premises would collect only 30 $ / sq.ft / year at that marketplace. I think that is bad.

"Thermal expansion sure was a lucky break for all the major players involved. The owner, the major leaseholder, and the mortgage holder. The lucky breaks just keep coming..."

forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by SimontheMagus

It's all in the article. It's not my fault you have selective hearing and tunnel vision. You will never see the big picture because you're like a little child looking at a connect-the-dots and saying.... "Mommy, it's just a bunch of dots....I don't see anything but a bunch of dots....waaaahhhh can i go out and play now?"

And just how do you live your life differently than I do, being as how you believe in some grand conspiracy?
How does knowledge of this grand conspiracy put you a leg up on the rest of us?
Does it get you a bigger house?
Does it allow you to drive a newer Lexus?
Do you earn more than we do?
Or
Has it turned you into a grumpy individual who:
Lives in a shack in the woods.
Doesn’t believe a word on tv, but watches everyday.
Would never take a loan for a better house because money would go to ‘the bankers’.

What does this troll/shill reply have to do with the topic of the thread?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by Alfie1

Ah, so you believe in astrology; that could explain a lot.

Hey, don't be dissing astrology. It's pretty cool, but how it relates to 9/11, I'm not sure.

It seems like the general consensus is that nobody knows what happened, but the overall truther side of the debate seems to be that the OS must be wrong, even when it's right. The basis of the entire conspiracy, even around WTC 7, is that everything in the OS is a lie because it must be. It's not based on evidence or testimony by witnesses, leaked videos from concerned citizens, etc. It's based on the belief that the OS is made by some unnamed evil. It would make a good book, but all the evidence that cannot be ignored in reality points to the WTC 7 having collapsed due to damage and fire.

How do you know the OS is right? There is more to prove it isn't right than it is right! Do some more proper research.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

How do you know the OS is right? There is more to prove it isn't right than it is right! Do some more proper research.

You seem to have this rather odd idea that anyone who believes the official story had not conducted thorough research into the topic of 9/11. I cannot speak for everyone who believes the OS but I personally have conducted a lot of research into this as I was once a “truther”. You might also say that there is more evidence to suggest a false flag but I say there is more evidence to suggest that the OS is correct when I look at the commission report, NIST report, MSN reports, look at academic papers and study the history of terrorism. For you these sources might all be flawed in some way, but for me each and every one of your sources is just as flawed as you see mine.

You might find it much easier to discuss this issue if you were to accept others beliefs and educated views on 9/11 without screaming that everybody is basically being stupid because they disagree with you or the conspiracy theorists views on 9/11.

Please learn to respect other what other people have to say, even when they disagree with you, who knows you might learn something and they will start to take what you have to say more seriously.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

to distract people from controlled demolitions of both wtc towers. it's simple actually. you are welcome.

To say that a third “controlled demolition” would distract from the other two makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

You and several others on this site repeat that as if it were a mantra, but you never back it up. You say, "There is more to prove it isn't right than it is right," yet you do not substantiate this proof that it is not right. I've done a great deal of research, and the only thing that I have really found contradictions for are the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11. Half of the signs of a controlled demolition are missing, the only similarity being that the buildings collapsed. There was expert testimony by New York firefighters that the North tower and WTC 7 were going to collapse. There is a video of people running from the area and one of the guy says that they were getting everybody out, because the upper North tower was leaning. The firefighters reported creaking, leaning, and massive flaming whole on WTC7.

I'm having trouble finding the video, but here's another that fairly clearly shows the debris from the tower impacting WTC 7:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

You and several others on this site repeat that as if it were a mantra, but you never back it up. You say, "There is more to prove it isn't right than it is right," yet you do not substantiate this proof that it is not right. I've done a great deal of research, and the only thing that I have really found contradictions for are the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11. Half of the signs of a controlled demolition are missing, the only similarity being that the buildings collapsed. There was expert testimony by New York firefighters that the North tower and WTC 7 were going to collapse. There is a video of people running from the area and one of the guy says that they were getting everybody out, because the upper North tower was leaning. The firefighters reported creaking, leaning, and massive flaming whole on WTC7.

I'm having trouble finding the video, but here's another that fairly clearly shows the debris from the tower impacting WTC 7:

Well that just goes to show you how different people can see things from completely different perspectives. It's interesting that the first half of your video shows that a good percentage of the core was still standing as the floor sections around them had already collapsed.....er, I mean disintegrated. Too bad that the camera was moved down to the street level before we got to see that the remaining core section had then vaporized into thin air without even falling. (I have other videos that do indeed show this if you're going to squawk and make me post them.) This was supposed to be a pancake collapse.
Now according to you OS'ers, this was all the result of jet fuel. Don't you find this just a wee bit odd? And yet, there's really nothing to question in your eyes. Well good for you. I hope you're the only witness if I ever murder someone.
edit on 16-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thanks for that info Simon, regarding the gold in building 7. That opens another door and a reason for doing it. I knew that there more to building 7 than what we have been told. I dont know the truth of the matter of what happened that day. But I do know that the OS is a very dodgy piece of work. A total sham and an insult to the world, never mind to fellow americans.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
Well that just goes to show you how different people can see things from completely different perspectives. It's interesting that the first half of your video shows that a good percentage of the core was still standing as the floor sections around them had already collapsed.....er, I mean disintegrated. Too bad that the camera was moved down to the street level before we got to see that the remaining core section had then vaporized into thin air without even falling. (I have other videos that do indeed show this if you're going to squawk and make me post them.) This was supposed to be a pancake collapse.
Now according to you OS'ers, this was all the result of jet fuel. Don't you find this just a wee bit odd? And yet, there's really nothing to question in your eyes. Well good for you. I hope you're the only witness if I ever murder someone.
edit on 16-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

It's pretty clear they didn't disintegrate. The falling debris from the floors damaged most of the trade complex, including the underground areas, rupturing gas lines and water lines so that firefighting efforts were in vain. The core fell, and this is visible in the videos. What makes it "seem" like it is vaporizing is that some of the drywall dust had settled on it for a couple seconds, and it went back into the air when the core fell. Without lateral support, the core merely required a push of wind to collapse. It buckles at the bottom and collapses straight down, like Jenga.

It could not physically fall like a tree. Also, you're wrong about the OS being about jet fuel. It was about damage+fire.

There's plenty to question, but you keep on getting almost every detail about the facts of the OS wrong, and then you use a condescending tone as if you have some ultimate knowledge about everything. Learn the real facts and stop repeating everything that you hear in the stupid conspiracy videos.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It's pretty clear they didn't disintegrate..... What makes it "seem" like it is vaporizing is that some of the drywall dust had settled on it for a couple seconds, and it went back into the air when the core fell. .....Learn the real facts and stop repeating everything that you hear in the stupid conspiracy videos.

Okay, "pulverized" is a better word. You see what you see, and I see something much different.

I got my ideas and my opinions from my own eyes from the very first time I saw the north tower demolition. The part of the core that "fell" did not fall, it turned to DUST....pfffffftttt. So, I ain't buying your spin.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There's a series of photos which make it look like that. But by using a series of photos I suppose I could convince you that I can teleport.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

There's a series of photos which make it look like that. But by using a series of photos I suppose I could convince you that I can teleport.

What are you talking about? It "looks like that" whether its a series of photos or a video. Take this one for example.... watch carefully right at the 1 minute mark....no matter what kind of spin you try to put on it, the core turns to DUST and gradually dissipates. It does not "fall".

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

What are you talking about? It "looks like that" whether its a series of photos or a video. Take this one for example.... watch carefully right at the 1 minute mark....no matter what kind of spin you try to put on it, the core turns to DUST and gradually dissipates. It does not "fall".

www.youtube.com...

No, if you look closely, you can see the dark parts of the core going down before they disappear. The dust trail follows it, because it had dust on it. Are you really so obtuse about this that you cannot even consider the possibility?

Here's another angle that shows its fall (and being obscured by the dust). It's much easier to see the descent beginning in this video:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Maybe it was supposed to be hit by a plane. Remember that a plane crashed or was shot down? Maybe it was heading for WTC 7 which was all wired up already.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
That's really hysterical Varemia. I've seen that angle because I've seen EVERY angle. So now you're telling me that I can't see that the core did NOT turn to dust because the dust got in the way and blocked me from seeing it!
You say I'm obtuse, but you really must think I'm an imbecile..... and this is after you pulled out the ONE video that you think may best support your own fairy tale delusion, that has a false premise to begin with..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

That's really hysterical Varemia. I've seen that angle because I've seen EVERY angle. So now you're telling me that I can't see that the core did NOT turn to dust because the dust got in the way and blocked me from seeing it!
You say I'm obtuse, but you really must think I'm an imbecile..... and this is after you pulled out the ONE video that you think may best support your own fairy tale delusion, that has a false premise to begin with..

You know, I could put some dust on something and prove that when it falls with loosely settled dust, that the exact same result will occur. Would that help?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You know, I could put some dust on something and prove that when it falls with loosely settled dust, that the exact same result will occur. Would that help?

Help me to see what? That the OS is really true?

It's the same from every angle. Like most of the main towers, they were DUSTIFIED. Explains the toasted vehicles, explains the melted steel in 130 Liberty Street, explains the holes burned into the lower WTC buildings, and it explains the molten steel pools in the rubble six weeks later......which explains the Pentagon....which explains Shanksville...which explains Cheney...which explains NORAD....which explains....................

edit on 17-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Help me to see what? That the OS is really true?

It's the same from every angle. Like most of the main towers, they were DUSTIFIED. Explains the toasted vehicles, explains the melted steel in 130 Liberty Street, explains the holes burned into the lower WTC buildings, and it explains the molten steel pools in the rubble six weeks later......which explains the Pentagon....which explains Shanksville...which explains Cheney...which explains NORAD....which explains....................

edit on 17-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

No, just to prove that you're wrong about this particular issue. Dustification is bullcrap, and everyone knows it. There weren't holes burned into the WTC buildings, anything molten was probably caused by prolonged underground fires that happen in every fire-caused collapse, and all the steel and makeup of the towers was recovered, as detailed in the cleanup reports that you clearly never read.

Dustification is only a viable option if you ignore ALL the facts and actively try to believe something ridiculous. It's like scientology, but costs a little bit less.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

everyone knows it.

Would that be everyone on the planet? Or just everyone in your camp? Or just everyone who is deluded? Define "everyone".

What you obviously do not realize, is that the thousands of people reading these threads can see your tactics very clearly for what they are. When you use words like "every" and "all" you are completely discredited right off the bat. Just a little friendly advice for future trolling.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

everyone knows it.

Would that be everyone on the planet? Or just everyone in your camp? Or just everyone who is deluded? Define "everyone".

What you obviously do not realize, is that the thousands of people reading these threads can see your tactics very clearly for what they are. When you use words like "every" and "all" you are completely discredited right off the bat. Just a little friendly advice for future trolling.

Um, dude. The majority of the truth movement considers Judy Wood to be crazy. You're deluding yourself if you think you have a big support base there.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join