It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Survey on 9/11 WTC building 7

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Comment if you choose, an answer accordingly would be nice..

Did WTC Building 7 fall by implosion demolition?

A) Yes
B) No
C) None of the above
D) All of the above
E) Stop asking questions, no the building fell of natural causes.
F) What does this have to do with 9/11
G) You are only trying to stir up poo poo and should just drop it and forget it ever happen
H) We will never know what happened to WTC and should not ever try to understand it.

2)

Are you presntly or have you ever served in a governmental occupation or position, i.e., Military, Law enforcement, or other that has been implicated in being involved in the events of 9/11, ether by insane conspiracy theorist or mainstream media or elsewhere..?

A) Yes
B) No

If anyone needs any of this clarified or has any questions or feedback, please feel free to say and ask whatever, all comments and responses welcome

My entries are as follows:

1- A
2 -B

Multiple choices are fine for question 1, however on 2, maybe could explain the need to use it there!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthinhabitant

E) Stop asking questions, no the building fell of natural causes.
F) What does this have to do with 9/11 Obviously the building ceased to exist as the result of the casus belli.
G) You are only trying to stir up poo poo and should just drop it and forget it ever happen

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

You did not select the" I'm implicated "option, is there a reason or was it is a mistake>?

Thank you for your comments and selection...
Where were you on 9/11 and what were you doing, is your next in the "survey"

Take your time, if you need to think about it some, as that is fine, it is not a trick question, just so you know..

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
you dont need a survey to work out it was a controlled demolition.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
you dont need a survey to work out it was a controlled demolition.

I know I do not, however seems to be quiet a few around here either in denial or covering it up.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

2)

Are you presntly or have you ever served in a governmental occupation or position, i.e., Military, Law enforcement, or other that has been implicated in being involved in the events of 9/11, ether by insane conspiracy theorist or mainstream media or elsewhere..?

A) Yes / no
B) No / yes

Where were you on 9/11 and what were you doing, is your next in the "survey"

Sacramento, California usa. Driving northbound interstate 80 ~ one mile south of douglas blvd. I was operating a a 2000 model Jeep Grand Cherokee Loredo limited edition with leather interior, faux walnut burl paneling and an infinity gold stereo sound system, CA LP # ███████

I was in the middle of a phone conversation with an associate ███████ . The stereo was tuned to a local morning news broadcast station. It was through this news broadcast that I became aware of the event.

My initial thoughts were ██████████ or ███████ gained access to certain ███ networks, and were busying themselves by f****** s*** up because they figured out how to, covertly patch a remote connection of, in all probable likelyhood, their flight simulation controllers to remotely control inflight air vessels. I had previously demonstrated █████████ and how this is performed by simply ████████████████████████████████ through the series of attacks directed at ████████████████████████████████ followed by:

1)████████████████████████████████

2)████████████████████████████████

3)████████████████████████████████

4) Profit

I had offlined both networks (NOTED*: ████ and ████████ ) of remote covert tunneling █████████ several hours prior to allow them to cool off because they were burning and humming non stop for two consecutive weeks while I was under the commissioned task of ████████ for the outlying project of ████████ as was formally requested by ████████ and sanctioned by ███████████ pending the approval of ████████. So there was absolutely no chance of the networks being used.

I would also request that it be dually noted for the record that ███████████ ████████ has been previously established and strictly adhered to in regards to ███████████████████.

So when I had received the call from ███████ is when ....

Wait.. I have already answered all these questions before. What gives? Why am I being re-interrogated?

edit on 14-5-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
1= E
2=A (Insane conspiracy theorists probably think my little cousins who goes on his paper round was in on it, so yeah I probably have at some point.)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Since you did not answer yes or no on question one, we'd like to here your version of what you think happened to it, building 7, if it was not an implosion..what was it?

And please if you are going to classify your response, and can't say yes or no, just let us know, as we know there were lots of people working that day who thought it was a training mission and that it was all part of a operation that is top secret and can't talk about it or question reality and that it is your duty to sell and buy what is being sold.
edit on 14-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
1= E
2=A (Insane conspiracy theorists probably think my little cousins who goes on his paper round was in on it, so yeah I probably have at some point.)

Another winner folks, who needs confirmation...when you have folks like this commenting, comments and response like this...saying the building fell of natural causes...rest my case on showing grounds for this thread..

edit on 14-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

I love how people in ATS have no sense of humour and can’t understand sarcasm.

If you want me to be constructive then I will tell you those two questions asking if we think it was contorted demolition or not and then if we have ever worked for a organisation allegedly involved in any 9/11 conspiracy is not much of a survey

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I love how people in ATS have no sense of humour and can’t understand sarcasm.

If you want me to be constructive then I will tell you those two questions asking if we think it was contorted demolition or not and then if we have ever worked for a organisation allegedly involved in any 9/11 conspiracy is not much of a survey

right on, was just a teaser one, just like it when it stumps so many from answering...so had to keep it simple, so could get some of the "no" "on the demolition implosions" as targeted objective, to show the results that represent the obvious...or not so obvious...what one is it? There are only the things, we don't know and then we know that, there are things, that don't matter and we don't need to know, then there are the unknowns, we know we know, that not matter what we know, we still don't know and will never know and no know is better than knowing...those are the ones the survey is intended for in general, as tried to give them as many options they would need to determine the appropriate response, however that list is endless on options, so I do apologize for the mundane polling..

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Phantom traveller

No, I did not point the finger at you at all, first you would need to answer the survey in my signature or do it here, as it would be off topic however, be the benchmark needed to assess the shoes does fit you and anyone else that has that size and custom foot....if the shoe does not fit, then of course you are not the one that I am referring too, otherwise if it does fit, well, then what else can I say, other than explain what happen to WTC building 7.

Quote from the other thread

9/11 is not a conspiracy i have studied in depth,so i won't be able to answer your question.I know the basic arguments and i agree that it was an inside job,but this is how far my knowledge and my opinion goes.

You have already gave us the "right" answers,so if anyone wants to assure you that he/she is not a goverment agent,can just answer the same way you did.

As for the second question i will choose C)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

thanks, I agree not a perfect survey and questions and answers are not best they could be...

Reason for question 2, is to determine if eligible for a theoretical Jury or if you would be on the "Defense" and not the plaintiffs...as would hope we agree, that some are disqualified to serve on a Jury, if they are or have been involved with those implicated and charged...can we not?

So, when scoring the votes and tallying the results at the end of this thread and/or during...

Would be a +2 for Jury eligible votes, i.e., mine would be 2 +2 =4 pts and those that are not conflicting with interests, would be +1 each
and those who are theoretically going to be on the "defense's side" would not get any points for the obvious reasons...

So, that would be more of accurate assessment and show the data, that is best representative of the opinions and views of the posters who are not, part of the alleged organized crime ring and has been implicated as either suspects directly or indirectly, by involvement with any said agencies or countries, governments and other, that are being accused..so declaration is helpful to determine the weight and validity of comments and votes...

Those who do not buy the official story and those who do, is the best service and purpose of this thread an objectives met...by exposing the misconceptions being represented and by whom...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

1) A) Yes
The rooftop collapse first, why ? You know the answer when baking cake, too many air and it cannot support itself.

If you use too much baking powder, it causes air bubbles that are too big to support themselves, and they collapse

2) B) No
I'm not affected at all with 911, just disgusted at what people do for a living.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

1) A) Yes
The rooftop collapse first, why ? You know the answer when baking cake, too many air and it cannot support itself.

If you use too much baking powder, it causes air bubbles that are too big to support themselves, and they collapse

2) B) No
I'm not affected at all with 911, just disgusted at what people do for a living.

thank you very much for your response, your are consider an unbiased and creditable person, that is not or should be recused from ... due to implications...

The comparison of the structure to a cake and baking soda however, is a great one, have not heard yet, so if you can get something to suggest this is accurate, so we can add to the options, as sure others may like the pancake theory, cooking not what it used to be...

thanks again and look forward to your evidence and supporting data that suggest this is possible and what would really be nice, is seeing another building being served up as pancakes and eggs, as sounds like Dr. Seuss to me personally...
edit on 15-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

wtc7 video compilation for your consideration

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

wtf, what about thermal expansion? ;p;

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
pancakes and syrup theory here, sounds like jonestown remake...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

1) Did WTC Building 7 fall by implosion demolition?

C) None of the above

While the most likely circumstance based on the evidence is that it was a collapse caused by the debris damaging the building and leaving it to burn with no water for 7 hours, there are other (though highly unlikely) possibilities. I don't like giving a solid yes or no, but it is most likely that no, it was not an implosion demolition. There were no explosive sounds recorded just prior to the collapse, as are what happens in every video of a controlled demo that I have seen. They seem to be pretty important in identifying a demo.

2) Are you presently or have you ever served in a governmental occupation or position, i.e., Military, Law enforcement, or other that has been implicated in being involved in the events of 9/11, ether by insane conspiracy theorist or mainstream media or elsewhere..?

B) No

Nope. I have never worked for the government, though I do consider government jobs to be a stable option when I finish college.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I don't know. Your answer options are stupid. My answer is: I don't know.

2)

No. I do currently work for the Federal Government, but did not work for them then. Ironic, but I worked for American Airlines then.

If anyone needs any of this clarified or has any questions or feedback, please feel free to say and ask whatever, all comments and responses welcome

My entries are as follows:

1- A
2 -B

Multiple choices are fine for question 1, however on 2, maybe could explain the need to use it there!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join