It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ron Paul Wins Arizona and Oklahoma!!

page: 3
67
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just seen this on BBC news www.bbc.co.uk... acording to the article Ron Paul is to stop actively campagining.

Not sure how this is going to hit his chances. Its going to be left to the people on the ground to do all the hard work now or the Ron Paul ball will slow to a stop. This I think is a great shame as I really like his politics.

As I am not an American can any of you people from the US explain to me if and how you think this will effect the race for the nomination




posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
As I am not an American can any of you people from the US explain to me if and how you think this will effect the race for the nomination


The race for the nomination is over.

The issue now appears to be whether or not the Paulites cause an embarrassing scene at the convention.

Paul and his campaign appear to be attempting to reign in his followers but you won't read about that here.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Not only did Romney get 47% of the vote in Arizona, Paul only got 8.6% and came in 4th.

Since Ron Paul suspended campaigning in the remaining States, I'd think these threads would at least slow down? Don't you folks follow the news?

If you are Libertarians like Ron Paul is, why are you not now talking about the Libertarians and their candidate? You do know they exist right?

I'm beginning to believe that some of the Paul supporters are in fact Obama activists. You sure act like Progressives, booing people off the stage just like they do and clearly demonstrating you don't believe in Free Speech unless it agrees with you. If it walks like a duck.....

I don't have anything against Ron Paul, but his supporters behavior is certainly over the top and most certainly driving people away from him. I can't help but wonder if that's your real goal, or are Paul supporters really this out of touch with reality?



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
Just seen this on BBC news www.bbc.co.uk... acording to the article Ron Paul is to stop actively campagining.

Not sure how this is going to hit his chances. Its going to be left to the people on the ground to do all the hard work now or the Ron Paul ball will slow to a stop. This I think is a great shame as I really like his politics.

As I am not an American can any of you people from the US explain to me if and how you think this will effect the race for the nomination


Your page is not loading. Got another link? I get my news from Ron Paul's campaign and they are not talking about slowing or dropping out. BBC is just as dirty as CNN, FOX or MSNBC. They're all the same category... a bunch of liars hoping to force their fantasies on us. They think if they lie long enough we'll eat it up and make it happen. It's been working out for them just fine in the last 10 years or more, but their game is slowly coming to an end.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
RON PAUL IS NOT DROPPING OUT! THIS IS THE MSM RUNNING LIES YET AGAIN!



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
RON PAUL IS NOT DROPPING OUT! THIS IS THE MSM RUNNING LIES YET AGAIN!


exactly. Ron Paul is just kicking his strategy into overdrive. he doesn't need to chase the "popular votes" he's going after delegates and GOP chair positions.
the media jumps at every chance to try and smear his campaign when are they gonna realize it doesn't work. Romney doesn't have a passionate following. he's not gonna out do us and we're proving it THROUGH DELEGATES. They've been counting the eggs before they hatched and loads of those eggs were rotten.
edit on 14-5-2012 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Not only did Romney get 47% of the vote in Arizona, Paul only got 8.6% and came in 4th.

Since Ron Paul suspended campaigning in the remaining States, I'd think these threads would at least slow down? Don't you folks follow the news?

If you are Libertarians like Ron Paul is, why are you not now talking about the Libertarians and their candidate? You do know they exist right?

I'm beginning to believe that some of the Paul supporters are in fact Obama activists. You sure act like Progressives, booing people off the stage just like they do and clearly demonstrating you don't believe in Free Speech unless it agrees with you. If it walks like a duck.....

I don't have anything against Ron Paul, but his supporters behavior is certainly over the top and most certainly driving people away from him. I can't help but wonder if that's your real goal, or are Paul supporters really this out of touch with reality?


I think Ron Paul supporters are in touch with the ~actual~ reality...not the purported reality
contrived by the MSM.

You see there is clear evidence of vote tampering and fraud against Ron Paul. There is clear
evidence of MSM bias against Ron Paul. Clear evidence that Ron Paul is not treated fairly...

And this is why you have Ron Paul supporters up-in-arms over the smallest slight.

We have eyes and ears and we can see the obvious support at the Ron Paul rallies. We can see
the obvious lack of support for Romney at his rallies. We can do the math and we realize that we
are being lied to.

So we do our best to point it out when we see it because WE WANT people informed. We
want people to have all the facts, and we realize they are not getting the straight story from
the sources that we should be trusting to report the news.

It gets frustrating to continue to fight to win, when you know the deck is already stacked
against you.

So when someone comes into a Ron Paul thread with a Anti-Paul message (and especially if
that post is condescending or vitriolic) you are going to have the Ron Paul people expressing
their frustration aggressively and vehemently towards the opposition....

My support for Ron Paul is not selfish. I support Ron Paul, and try to educate people about
Ron Paul for what I believe is their own good....I've studied history and can see the signs
of a facist-corporatocracy emerging in the US and I want to put a stop to it for all of us, for
my children, for you and your children, for the good of all of us...everywhere in the world.

I honestly see Ron Paul as the last hope we have....



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel
 


I was there, I heard it myself. The individual you're quoting probably heard the same inaccurate information you did, and was defending it as being not racist, which it wouldn't have been, IF that's what they said. But they didn't. They said "Obama lite".



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
RON PAUL IS NOT DROPPING OUT! THIS IS THE MSM RUNNING LIES YET AGAIN!


But these lies will actually help Ron Paul, so let them run with them. It will help him win delegates AND will help him win the beauty contests, if they aren't as rigged and fraud ridden as the conventions have been of course. If Romney supporters believe everything they hear on the MSM, which they do, they won't turn out on primary day when they think their guy is the only one running. We know we Ron Paul supporters will turn out to vote, so we may see him win California and/or Texas simply because the status quo folks will be sitting at home comfortable in the illusion that Ron Paul dropped out.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555
 


Oh Blaine, you poor misguided soul. Ron Paul is not a Libertarian. Ask the Libertarian party, who disagrees with him on many issues, including abortion rights and drug legalization (probably the issue that makes you think he's Libertarian). Libertarians believe no government should regulate either, federal or local...Ron Paul believes the states should have the right to regulate both. Ron Paul is an old school, paleoconservative Republican. Look up paleoconservative. Big government neoconservatives like yourself, would be much more likely to align with Obama. Romney is a gun grabbing liberal, who supported an assault weapon ban, supports the NDAA, CISPA, the bank bailouts, etc. There's no difference between the two, none. The country will still be headed for the same cliff under a Romney administration, only there would be a dog strapped to the roof.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


thank you all,


thank you


ron paul or bust for me!


thanks again



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
RON PAUL IS NOT DROPPING OUT! THIS IS THE MSM RUNNING LIES YET AGAIN!


Some people in this thread don't seem to understand that though, try a bigger font with color.

Also, I don't seem to see the usual bashers here (you know the ones I'm talking about). It may have to do
with another recent thread on someone saying he "dropped out" when he didn't. (It was debunked shortly) When they realized these were all lies, they also realized they couldn't bring it up as a goofy argument like they usually do in the coming threads.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
People who dont like Ron Paul are Racist.




...oh no he didnt.

..Yea- I didnt mean it guys. =X



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel
 


I was using the electoral college as an example not saying it was in effect during primaries.

Again, to the second question, that is the natural way things work. If change had to wait on 100 percent of the people to wise up it would never happen. Whether the conclusion is good or bad for them the majority never intend to educate themselves. All we can do is trust in a cause. We know it's good, at least better than the direction we are going in and we have no secrets. There is no excluding anyone from the information that would allow them to make the determination of whether or not it's a good change and anyone with common sense would conclude and support it.

I would dare say that anyone that opposes liberty and small government doesn't understand it.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Rachel Maddow, who is at least sympathetic to Ron Paul, says that he got zero delegates in Oklahoma.




top topics



 
67
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join