It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds (UK) published on youtube on 5/13/2012

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

Is there an echo in the room?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Haha

Touche my man

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

ok this is me thinking outside the box

Has anyone noticed if there have been chemtrails near any of these places?
we've all heard the theory about the false flag alien attack, and im not religious but ive read that there are supposed to be the sound of trumpets heard before the rapture or whatever,

any way im thinking what if the governments or the TPTB are seeding the sky to move the water around in the the atmosphere. to try and mimic the sound of trumpets. so this could be like a test of sorts. you know, they may think they need sound effects to go with the light show

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
All these videos may be fake, but there are ALOT of people all over the world claiming to have heard these sounds in the sky including me, theres not doubt about it.
Whatever it is there is something happening out there, i guess people just use it as a way to get hits on their videos.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

There is no doubt about the fact that these sounds have occurred. It's just annoying how there are so many fakes on YouTube because it makes it so difficult to separate the fact from the fiction.

The sounds are definitely real, though. People in so many parts of the world are claiming to have heard it and it's being reported on the news, not to mention the fact that scientists are investigating. Even Whitley Strieber mentioned this on his website.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Something struck me this morning, quite out of the blue, and seems so obvious when you think about it.

There have been many apparently genuine reports of these sounds, all over the world, and while there may be a perfectly rational scientific explanation for them, there could well be a hint of some sort of atmospheric manipulation going on, eg HAARP shenanigans. It would be quite simple, if this were the case, to set up some COINTELPRO activities that effectively and succinctly muddied the waters, leaving most genuine seekers of truth in doubt about the veracity of the legitimate experiences being documented.

In the example of the OP, apparently there are some indicators that the sounds were copied from a video documented in the Ukraine recently. How easy would it be for someone with knowledge that this is a fake COINTELPRO video to drop in on this thread and highlight the apparent fraud, therefore 'debunking' this and by proxy, the vast majority of other videos/ recordings at the same time?

Just my two cents, but we seem to have evidence of someone in this thread doing just that. I'll leave it to you to work out who it is.

My conclusion is that these sounds are real, and that someone is making an effort to muddy the waters and prevent genuine research from taking off.

edit on 18-5-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Something struck me this morning, quite out of the blue, and seems so obvious when you think about it.

There have been many apparently genuine reports of these sounds, all over the world, and while there may be a perfectly rational scientific explanation for them, there could well be a hint of some sort of atmospheric manipulation going on, eg HAARP shenanigans. It would be quite simple, if this were the case, to set up some COINTELPRO activities that effectively and succinctly muddied the waters, leaving most genuine seekers of truth in doubt about the veracity of the legitimate experiences being documented.

In the example of the OP, apparently there are some indicators that the sounds were copied from a video documented in the Ukraine recently. How easy would it be for someone with knowledge that this is a fake COINTELPRO video to drop in on this thread and highlight the apparent fraud, therefore 'debunking' this and by proxy, the vast majority of other videos/ recordings at the same time?

Just my two cents, but we seem to have evidence of someone in this thread doing just that. I'll leave it to you to work out who it is.

My conclusion is that these sounds are real, and that someone is making an effort to muddy the waters and prevent genuine research from taking off.

edit on 18-5-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

Maybe someone with inside information trying to throw us off track? I can kind of see where you are coming from, and i can see that as a possibility.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
no, those ´debunk´guys are not right.
its not a hoax..this is ridiculous, there are reports and videos all over the place, not only on youtube.
the sounds are different and not a product of manipulation..
powerlines is wrong , too, many of the recordings/ videos are not even near a powerline but in plane, empty areas..

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is the exact same sound I heard and reported in posts and a thread. It's a sound you cannot mistake coming from any of the surroundings as it's up in the sky, way above. It's a sound that stops you in your tracks and every sense tells you that it is not man made.
Now what I can't understand is why is the sound only local to that area at that time? Why only a few people hear it? And why are no scientist or government commenting on it.
Now lets look at possible causes.
Aliens? In every report and video of spacecraft NO sound has been heard. Even if you say it's a mothership, why have a grinding, grating sound to make your presence known? I would like to think their technology would be more intelligent than that.
Planetary noises penetrating the earths atmosphere? This sounds plausible and has a possible chance of being correct BUT, why do the sounds only make it to small areas of the earth? You would think if it was coming through the atmosphere it would be heard by masses amounts of people.
Haarp? If that's the case why would haarp be interested in my small community that has no effect on the world stage and is localised to a few miles. If you take the area of the sound I heard for distance covered.
Earthquakes? Again if the earth is making sounds in the first stages of an earthquake, then why no earthquake follows in the area the sound has been heard?
Atmospheric pressure? If this is the case, again why only a few hear it and why in a localised area? And why is it only being heard now?

The Creator? Er........why? What purpose?

I heard it, I was freaked out about it and no one in my community said anything about it except when I asked my sister in law if anybody heard a noise last night and she said the same as the noise I heard. So No neighbours, no friends no one. Weird isn't it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
These sounds remind me very much of a government program I worked on in the 70's.The program was called ipcress and involved a form of subliminal mind programing using hypnotic sounds and images.Program was cancelled after an "incident"involving an MI5 operative and his controller,all files and media were burnt.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by councilglasses
These sounds remind me very much of a government program I worked on in the 70's.The program was called ipcress and involved a form of subliminal mind programing using hypnotic sounds and images.Program was cancelled after an "incident"involving an MI5 operative and his controller,all files and media were burnt.

um... care to elaborate? what was your role in the project, what was the way of emitting the sounds you mentioned?

<< 10  11  12   >>

join