It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Around world, Obama's presidency a disappointment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

of course mitt romney will lose, does anyone really expect great things from a guy with a facist, corportist theology background who never gave a damn about anyone but the top 1%.

i can't wait until november when he gets the shellacking he deserves. if there are enough morons in america who will give him 4 years, then we deserve whatever happens...

How original and clever!

I would vote for Romney’s butler before I’d vote for Obama! His butler probably has more managerial experience than Obama.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seems that is true considering West Viriginia residents voted for a felon 41%!!!

Second.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Fool me once.

Let me finish that statement for you...George Bush style (and one of my fav's)

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — [pauses] — shame on you. Fool me — [pauses] — You can't get fooled again.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

This article has more "some believe" and "many claim" tags than History channel does during an Ancient Aliens episode.

Yes, I'm also in agreement that thousands of Berliners are walking around mortified by the continuance of Guantanamo. Guantanamo prison has been a thorn in Germany's side for .......... wait, wtf????

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
then people would be simply outraged at boehners obvious attempts to stall the economy so the GOP can win the white house and hand out tax braks to the wealthy and let the corporations rape the earth

but the potus is the only politician in washington, so lets ignore that

its funny (not really) when bush was the potus, the GOP talking heads blamed congress for everything

top topics

<< 1   >>

join