It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Right should run on Facts- Liberals are kings of Disinfo!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Obama bully machine is at it again. War on Women, War on Blacks, War on latinos, Republicans want old people to die in the streets, Republicans want dirty air and clean water. etc...etc...

Sean Hannity was trying to bring balance to the issues and bring up Obama bullying a little girl when he was in prep school. Except for the fact that ALL of the political pundits, besides HIM has been saying that Romney should run on Facts. Hannity himself believes that Romney's platform should be asking the American people, "if they were better off than they were four years ago."

Karl Rove and a few other pundits believe that the right should not swoop down to team Obama levels and stick with the facts. Obama has no facts. He has no budget. And he has all these make believe stories, blacklists, propaganda etc...

So who's right? Should The republicans play the Obama game? Will Obama's scare tactics work on a dumbed down public who is in love with drama? Remember despite all these things Obama keeps doing to try to scare the public, Romney is still beating him according to a recent poll

video.foxnews.com...

edit on 12-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

aw, cute! you fell for it!
Right = Left!
they all go into the back room and light up cigars and toast to our continued enslavement!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

Right = Left!
they all go into the back room and light up cigars and toast to our continued enslavement!

If you come on here just to tell me that please go back into your man cave and continue eating popcorn! I seriously want to discuss this issue.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
War On Religion, War On Christmas, War On Freedom, War On Paychecks. War On Bacon.

Naturally.

Everything's a war on something these days.

I'm so sick of this hyperbole crap.

+10 more 
posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I always sit here in amazement, every time I read about some person who thinks that left vs right is an actual thing. That it's not just a ruse to keep you all convinced that public politics actually matters.

That your politicians actually care and have actual control over the state of affairs in your country.

The political pundits all work for the same people, the same people that own politicians, judges, law enforcement, the environment, your food and the list goes on.

Remember that neither of these campaigns run on facts, if they were, this race would be non-existant, as people would realize the selection of the President has little to not significance in the end.

~Tenth

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
double post

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Please Stop with the left vs right thing does not exist. I believe it does. SO can we please move on and actually talk about the topic at hand! Thanx!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Your topic is about the Left being the "Kings Of Disinfo", and you think the "right" should run on facts, which means right now you think that the Right also runs on disinfo right?

That would be your logic.

But it's false, because neither run on facts, they haven't in a very long time. If you want to discuss why one is better than the other, then you will be told that neither is, because it's an illusion.

~Tenth

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by RicoMarston

Right = Left!

If you come on here just to tell me that please go back into your man cave and continue eating popcorn! I seriously want to discuss this issue.

you revealed yourself as a zombie when you said sean hannity tries to bring balance to anything. he serves to pump up "the right" about "conservative" issues (like the modern GOP could be called conservative) just like rachel maddow gets the left all giddy about stupid stuff.

regardless of who looks better in the press or who is treated fairly or not, none of the points about either candidate being brought up right now has anything to do with the current harsh realities facing our nation.

if you come on here just to distract us from actual issues with "who's the biggest bully" please go back to your political rally and drink the kool-aid.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The Obama bully machine is at it again. War on Women, War on Blacks, War on latinos, Republicans want old people to die in the streets, Republicans want dirty air and clean water. etc...etc...

Sean Hannity was trying to bring balance to the issues and bring up Obama bullying a little girl when he was in prep school. Except for the fact that ALL of the political pundits, besides HIM has been saying that Romney should run on Facts. Hannity himself believes that Romney's platform should be asking the American people, "if they were better off than they were four years ago."

Karl Rove and a few other pundits believe that the right should not swoop down to team Obama levels and stick with the facts. Obama has no facts. He has no budget. And he has all these make believe stories, blacklists, propaganda etc...

So who's right? Should The republicans play the Obama game? Will Obama's scare tactics work on a dumbed down public who is in love with drama? Remember despite all these things Obama keeps doing to try to scare the public, Romney is still beating him according to a recent poll

video.foxnews.com...

Oh my god.

Sean Hannity bringing balance?

You mention Karl Rove?

Come on now.

Its duopoly media. Fox News is just as bad as MSNBC. Dont listen to either of them.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If only it were that simple.
Yep both parties are bad
but right now one is much much worse.

The right is always scaring you
with what they say the Left is "gonna" do
all the while creating real legislation that should
scare the poo out of you*.

*If your paying attention
and not falling for their obvious double cross.

It's easy. If you currently vote "right"
You are in lock step with:
Koch Bros, George Bush ( remember that dude?)
EXXON Dick Cheney Gov. Scott Walker Karl Rove
And many many more.

And you are voting against you and your neighbors interests .
Especially if they or you are a teacher police officer
Firefighter factory worker etc. Your voting buddies are literally
out to reduce the quality of your neighbors life.
Oh and someone who would definitely not vote for the fools
listed above..... Jesus Christ.
I didn't say he'd vote for Obama but between the two parties?
No contest.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Please Stop with the left vs right thing does not exist. I believe it does. SO can we please move on and actually talk about the topic at hand! Thanx!

yes, and we're trying to educate you. you've been duped. when i was little i believed that actors actually died in real life when their characters died on screen. did that make it true?

if you went to see a magician, and he did a trick so well that you couldn't conceive of how he pulled it off, would you say "wow, that guy is an incredibly effective magician" or would you say "oh my god! magic is REAL!!"

if you think that a politician gives a crap about what he or she says to get into office once they're in office, then you believe in magic.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I know, right?? This left, right crap is ridiculous. Shouldn't the fact that we are all AMERICANS trump all of this division?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

video.foxnews.com...

1st, you say all of these provocative, false, or misleading things about Obama...then when one comes back at you, you say stick to the subject? example:
1...he has a bully machine
2...he has no facts
3...he has no budget
4...he has make believe stories
5...he has blacklists
6...he uses propaganda
7...he uses scare tactics
8. he's scaring the public
and yet, after your above diatribe, you want LIBERALS to talk in a civil manner?...really?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Surely this thread was meant to be a joke. I mean really, you seriously want to cite nut jobs like Sean Hannity, Karl Rove and Faux News as reliable sources of factual information?
Please!

Anyway, hope you have fun with your thread. Only wish you were here to help clean the coffee off my keyboard, I almost puked when I read the OP.
Haven't laughed this hard in a while.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Every post that does not have something to do with the OP I have Alerted the Mods! Please try to stay on topic and talk about the toipc!!! Thanx

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
1st, you say all of these provocative, false, or misleading things about Obama...then when one comes back at you, you say stick to the subject? example:
1...he has a bully machine
2...he has no facts
3...he has no budget
4...he has make believe stories
5...he has blacklists
6...he uses propaganda
7...he uses scare tactics
8. he's scaring the public
and yet, after your above diatribe, you want LIBERALS to talk in a civil manner?...really?

Thank you for actually wanting to debate the topic. So what do you call all of Obama's propaganda then? I do not represent the entire GOP. But, if you consider these terms not civil. Why do back up obama's lies?

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The repubs are the godfathers of gas lighting, where do you think the demos learned it? Mr. Murdoch and mr. Gingrich taught them

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Every post that does not have something to do with the OP I have Alerted the Mods! Please try to stay on topic and talk about the toipc!!! Thanx

Dont you see, your trying to discuss the differences between the two parties, when their is none.

Therefore your thread should be in the HOAX Forum.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Okay, let's take a look at our canidates for POTUS:

This is an offsite quote, I state that because I don't know which button I should've pushed to get that side bar that states such. Here's the link:

www.npr.org...

1) Neither man served in the armed forces. This would be the first election without a veteran representing a major party in the race since 1944.

2) Both Obama and Romney hail from far-flung family histories. Obama's father was born in Kenya; his mother in Kansas. Romney's father was born in Mexico; his mother in Utah.

3) Both men operate from out-of-the-norm religious backgrounds. Obama, the Christian son of a Muslim father, says that his faith guides his decision-making; Romney is the Mormon son of a Mormon father. Both religious upbringings can elicit prejudice.

4) Both men earned degrees at Harvard University. Romney spent four years among the ivied towers, graduating in 1975 with a joint degree in law and business. Obama spent three years in Cambridge, graduating from Harvard Law School in 1991.

5) Both men worked in the financial sector. In 1983, Obama took a job at Business International Corp., a New York-based multinational business counseling firm, as a researcher in the financial services division. "He wasn't there long — only about a year," NPR's Scott Horsley reported in 2008. "But the job at Business International Corp. provided a crash course in market economics." Both politicians have been heavily funded by Goldman Sachs, Bloomberg reports.

Romney migrated from the banks of the Charles River to the banking world of Bain Capital, a private equity firm. "What Bain Capital did — and was among the first, if not the first, to do it — was to look at the operations before buying the company, as well as after," Romney told NPR's Ari Shapiro in 2011, "and try to figure out, how can we make it better and then help the management team to improve the company."

6) Both served, for a time, as advisers to their communities: Obama as a community organizer in Chicago; Romney as a bishop — a spiritual lay leader — in the Boston area.

7) Each man lost his first federal election. Romney lost to incumbent Ted Kennedy in a 1994 Massachusetts senatorial contest; Obama lost to incumbent Bobby Rush in a 2000 Illinois House of Representatives election.

8) Both men have championed comprehensive health care initiatives. Romney, when he was governor of Massachusetts and Obama as president. "Romneycare and Obamacare are essentially the same," Gingrich told ABC News.

9) Both Obama and Romney stay fit, dress sharply and look vaguely out of sync when wearing blue jeans.

10) Both occasionally laugh uncomfortably at their own humor.

11) Both have been known to lapse into song during public speaking.

12) Both are political pragmatists. "This presidential election tells us something unexpected about American politics," writes presidential historian Julian Zelizer on CNN.com. "For all the talk about polarization and discord in Washington, it appears that both parties will have pragmatic problem-solvers at the top of their tickets."

I think the last four are kinda dumb, but whatever. Here's the bottom line, neither of these guys are different enough in their philosophies for it to matter. So this election is just like the end of Mass Effect 3. No matter the choice you make in the end, the only difference you'll get is the color.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join