It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Americans Get Trolled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Don't you all remember that this issue of birth control and constitutional amendments to codify discrimination -- and the wave after wave of anti women laws was all brought up by the right, and its clown car of candidates.

Saying that the left brought it up is the same thing as Romney saying one thing in the morning and another in the afternoon. Is this really going to be your M.O. from now on, really?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by beezzer

ALL parties rely on distraction and division.

You really have got to re-think your mindless liberal-bashing because it contributes very little to this site.

edit on 14-5-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

On th contrary, I provide relief from posters like yourself.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Its one of the most pressing civil rights issue. it comes up every election year to bring out the voters. It is important in its own right but like most Americans I believe that the economy is the most pressing issue over all.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Every day I wonder why this is an issue.

Instead of worrying about high gas prices, a still wounded economy, a bad job market, national debt, tension in the middle east, et c, we're worried about whether Joe and John can get married. Honestly? Whose business is it who does or does not get married? It's not mine or yours, and it definitely isn't any governments officials, either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join