It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII U.S.vs. China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

you are right on point in respect to going home while we still can .america should send back all the cheap made wallmart crap. america should send back the poisoned food stuffs america should stop sending china all our recyclable scrap steel and let them make the the wallmart junk out of bamboo edit ..hell we should send them wallmart
and dick cheney
wait no they dont deserve that last bit ,but neither do we
edit on 12-5-2012 by pushmepullu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TremorTracker316
Having lived in China for more than a couple of years I think the MSM makes us believe they are not like us. I do not believe nor do I think the end begins with china. What a great country and what a great people.

If you have not been there and lived there for a year or two then shut the f... up.

I lived there for the last ten years, and just moved to Jakarta. I completely agree that the average person there is not much different from people anywhere else, and generally people are pretty nice.

But there is a thin veneer of modernity to most of the country that can easily conceal the lawlessness of local governments, terrible sanitary and health conditions, and a future focused solely on wealth accumulations that will never be achieved.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DakotaCensus

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by swampcricket

due to the aggressiveness of the Chinese claims of territories in the south china sea.

And this is a ludicrous thing to say. America should pack up its demonic Imperialism and go home while they still can. What the hell right do you guys have being in our part of the world annoying China and stirring up trouble??? Go home.
edit on 12-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

Wouldn't disagree about America packing it up and going home, but don't underestimate the provocation countries in southeast Asia engage in.

They were burning Chinese flags in Manila a few days ago in response to the most recent dispute over a fishing vessel or something. While this is going on the US and Philippines announce joint military training operations. So the US is certainly taking advantage of the situation to project power in this region by allowing smaller countries to leverage their military power against China. And these smaller countries would be foolish not to do so given China's overwhelming military power compared to other countries in the region.

The Americans have over 700 foreign military bases around the world to help spread their Imperialism. But many like South Korea are sick of American Imperial policy. There are often protests against the US in this region. And for good reason.

America and its military are stirring things up.

China's only true ally is North Korea. Australia are their next best friend in this part of the world. I am aware China's neighbours are not fond of China. Never have been. But if America wasnt here stirring the pot then the Philippines and others would shut the hell up. None of them can deal with China and America cant either.

America isnt as loved as you think here though. And China isnt as hated as you think.

America needs to go home and leave us all alone.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pushmepullu

you are right on point in respect to going home while we still can .america should send back all the cheap made wallmart crap. america should send back the poisoned food stuffs america should stop sending china all our recyclable scrap steel and let them make the the wallmart junk out of bamboo

Are you kidding? Whatever you try to make,China makes it better and undercuts you. Why do you think Solyndra failed. China made a heap of cheap solar panels and flooded the market. Its called economic warfare and China is destroying you. They are efficient,sensible and hard working. Do you associate those things with America? I dont.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by swampcricket
Due to the economic uprise and the power of the Chinese government and milatary do you foresee ww3 being a pan Asian conflict with the U.S. and china being the main countrys coing head to head due to the aggressiveness of the Chinese claims of territories in the south china sea.

No because WWIII already happened, beginning in 2001 with "the war on terror". China won't go to war with the U.S., dead people don't pay up, besides they now own 3 american banks and are buying up land here in the U.S. so it's just a matter of time until we live in the American States of China.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

you are right on point in respect to going home while we still can .america should send back all the cheap made wallmart crap. america should send back the poisoned food stuffs america should stop sending china all our recyclable scrap steel and let them make the the wallmart junk out of bamboo

Are you kidding? Whatever you try to make,China makes it better and undercuts you. Why do you think Solyndra failed. China made a heap of cheap solar panels and flooded the market. Its called economic warfare and China is destroying you. They are efficient,sensible and hard working. Do you associate those things with America? I dont.
hold on one minute ,how cheap are they ,and where would one find them

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The Philippines and China have been engaged in a standoff over a territorial dispute in the South China sea since April. Regardless of who is to blame, this was in no way caused by US involvement, except perhaps that if the Philippines didn't have the US as an ally they may have just backed down right away.

There is no love for the US anywhere I have been in Asia, but that is an area China also seems to be catching up in.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

The US is having a bad day and still out competes China dramatically in any and every area, I don't see how that implies that China is "beating" us at anything.

Are you serious? What the heck are you reading?

China is the most sensible government of the modern era. They laugh at America. They think you are fools.

The rise of China is an economic miracle. America had all the cards but still managed to fail.

What are you basing that statement on? China is a country where most people don't come anywhere near being able to afford housing, inflation far outstrips wage gains over the last 10 years, good health care is unaffordable for virtually everyone, and they have a rapidly approaching demographic problem that will make what happened in Japan after the 1980's look mild by comparison.

All of this is not to mention that massive ill will they are beginning to accumulate in Africa and southeast Asia, as the mostly government owned corporations cosy up with corrupt governments and strip areas of their natural resources. There is an incredible amount of unrest in the western part of the country that goes mostly unreported, and they have started to attract the attention of Islamic terrorists for their treatment of Muslims throughout much of the country.

There were a few statements there. Which one do you mean?

That sounds like you were discribing America.

Do you remember how China talked to America after the credit downgrade? They were making fun of you. They were laughing at you. America is a punchline now. A bad joke.

How are you going to pay the national debt? How are you going to avoid another credit downgrade. How will you avoid looming inflation/hyperinflation. How are you going to create jobs when you sent them all to China? How will you get congress to agree on something? Will the super commitee save you?

What will you do? Just keep printing paper until its worthless?

You will lose the reserve currency status soon enough. China and the BRICS are strong. Imperial America and friends are broke and weak. Doom is the future of America. There is no way around it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DakotaCensus

perhaps that if the Philippines didn't have the US as an ally they may have just backed down right away.

They would have for sure. The Phillipines are nothing. They should pull their heads in.

And dont believe the Official lines. We are all still in the Imperial Empire for now and must continue to endure the charade. Not for long though.

Did you read about Japan buying Chinese Government Bonds the other day? The times they are a changin.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Im not sure. Google it though. China does this with eveything. When you hear Donald Trump saying China is screwing America it is true. They thwart you at every turn.

They manipulate the price of metals to screw you. They do lots of things.They are playing americas game and beating them.

State Capitalism beats Corporatism. Its because the corporatist has no sovereignty.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

First of all I am not American, and have no stake in their success or failure.

Your claims regarding debt and currency reserves are simplistic. They ignore the fact that as China is a major holder of much of that debt, and of huge amounts of US currency reserves every peg the US moves down drags down Chinese wealth accordingly.

The two economies are tied together very tightly. Recent economic data shows an alarming slowdown in Chinese growth, due in large part to less purchasing of import by European and American customers, and China is still in no place to rely on domestic consumption to fuel growth.

And who cares who laughs at who if it is based on basic misunderstandings of the global economy.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

First of all I am not American, and have no stake in their success or failure.

Your claims regarding debt and currency reserves are simplistic. They ignore the fact that as China is a major holder of much of that debt, and of huge amounts of US currency reserves every peg the US moves down drags down Chinese wealth accordingly.

The two economies are tied together very tightly. Recent economic data shows an alarming slowdown in Chinese growth, due in large part to less purchasing of import by European and American customers, and China is still in no place to rely on domestic consumption to fuel growth.

And who cares who laughs at who if it is based on basic misunderstandings of the global economy.

Its not simplistic. China knows America are dead beats. They see congress refuse to cut spending and live within their means. China is getting ready to foreclose.

Why do you think the BRICS formed their own bank? China has created a firewall. When the next GFC hits soon due to American and European debt that will be it. Game over. All Americas friends are bankrupt. Their money paper. Its almost time to foreclose.

The Reserve Currency is the key to it all.Oil is already starting to be purchased in other currencies. America will have no right to the Reserve Currency soon. China will take it. The torch will be passed.

Spain ruled the world once. Americas Empire is soon to be history.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i don't think the scenario you propose is rational.

the issue between China and the Philippines will end up with the two nations making a bunch of money working together...they're just feeling one another out right now...trying to gauge intentions.

Because China is just now recovering from having their Empire destroyed by a coalition of European Nations only 100 years ago, its not reasonable to think that they would choose to fight with the Americans while at the same time knowing they'd need European Allies to successfully conduct their War.

Assuming the Russians and India would be natural allies of China in a war with the West and knowing that Russia doesn't trust NATO at all, it seems that such a scenario as US vs. China could never emerge.

As far as America is concerned...its not even necessary to discuss the distaste its leadership would have for such an unnecessary and offensive adventure.

So, if there is a WWIII, which I don't see how their could be one...it would be like this:

Europe and its Middle Eastern Allies vs. The rest of the world.

and when I say Middle East and Europe, I'm being generous. for various reasons, I could begin eliminating countries from on an individual basis as to why they'd never participate in such a farce.

WWIII may be little more than the Iranians burning the American flag for television cameras.

edit on 12-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You cannot foreclose without accepting a major write-down in value.

In China's case that would mean accepting a loss of 1,178.9 bl from US debt holdings, and a major write-down on the value of their 3.2 tr is US currency reserves.

Combined with the loss of import revenues from US consumers this would obliterate the Chinese economies, along with every other major economy in the world.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
china v america from one english persons perpective
chinese food gorgeous v mc donalds synthi food burger ,,,china wins easily
cost of american merchandise v chinnese merchandise on ebay ,,china well cheap compared to overinflated american prices,,,why buy american this chinnese stuff is sometimes less then halfprice ...check out the american cost of a led growlight compared to china ...there making a joke of your prices
i bought a chinese imported motorbike from china brand new 1,600 pound bargain i get three years mot,a throw away bike it was that cheap ,,you guys are paying yourselfs to much
chinnese people v american people,,ok im gonna genralise americans can be very loud and think america is great hahahahahah
chinnese people are respectfull quiet
china in my opinion is better then america in nearly everything period.......

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Im not sure. Google it though. China does this with eveything. When you hear Donald Trump saying China is screwing America it is true. They thwart you at every turn.

They manipulate the price of metals to screw you. They do lots of things.They are playing americas game and beating them.

State Capitalism beats Corporatism. Its because the corporatist has no sovereignty.
as the quote grows infinitely smaller, i cant argue with that . sovereignty is key .me and mine is all thats important to me,not the government that screws us over ,rather its halliburton or yang-ming

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You cannot foreclose without accepting a major write-down in value.

In China's case that would mean accepting a loss of 1,178.9 bl from US debt holdings, and a major write-down on the value of their 3.2 tr is US currency reserves.

Combined with the loss of import revenues from US consumers this would obliterate the Chinese economies, along with every other major economy in the world.

What major economies do you refer to?

The BRICS are the new leaders. And when China has the Reserve they will dominate global policy just like America does now.

They have to cut their loses at some point. America are dead beats. They are never going to see that money.

The crash of America and Europe will also create great opportunity for China and the BRICS nations. They will buy up America and Europe for cents on the Dollar. America and Europe are screwed. The only way around it is for America to start a war. And they are trying their best. China knows history will judge them though. They know America has the smell of death. They arent desperate,America are. They can sit back and laugh at them as they spiral down down down making it even easier for China.

Edit- The members of the Imperial Empire are getting ready to jump ship. The IMF is America. We all know that. The IMF is public enemy number one in Europe. The world will turn on America very soon.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Alright, fine. After China forces the economic collapse of the US and Europe, they will use their then worthless foreign currency reserves to purchase all of those nations because they would have no choice but to accept monopoly money at that time.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i hope you do go to war with china,then when they kick your arse ill laugh,they will destroy you guys sorry but they will,,perhaps its for the best that you do as america needs a good licking ,,as you guys think your still a superpower

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Alright, fine. After China forces the economic collapse of the US and Europe, they will use their then worthless foreign currency reserves to purchase all of those nations because they would have no choice but to accept monopoly money at that time.

The BRICS can trade between themselves and nations of Europe will also look to the BRICS. Countries like Australia will turn on the US.

Its all about the reserve and who is superpower. All money is monopoly at the end of the day. It just depends who is in control.

And there will be no consumers left in the West to buy Chinese products when the next GFC hits.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join