It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Rant about Stupid Mistake I Just Made

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Put differently, gold is up, happiness is down and # is roughly the same? Sorry, it's Friday night and I feel decidedly blunt-like. Oh dear, considering my location and American slang that's a rather unfortunate coincidence. What I mean is....oh forget it. Long winded yet short of breath. TGIF!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

A Rant [and a U2U] about Stupid Mistake I Just Made

It took a minute to find out what the U2U was referencing, lol.

Don't fret about it... I've seen (and taken part in) far more embarrassing blunders here. And that you took the time to run this thread, speaks to your respect for the site, membership and subject matter you post.

I can respect all of that.

Best!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Thank you for the encouragement. I guess we all have done something similar to that at one time or other.

Yes, I do respect this site and what I post. I was a lurker, for a long time when I should've been a contributing member of the community. Oh, well, we can't undo the past, now can we. Maybe one day they'll invent a way, until then I guess we'll just have to live with our mistakes. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
My apologies,for confusing anyone in another forum. I accidentally hit the enter key instead of hitting the shift key when trying to post a story. Sorry
for any confusion, just my stupid finger hitting wrong key. My thanks to all who answered with good humor and being good sports. Am I embarrassed. Just having one of those days
I did send u2u's to those who were temporally affected by my stupid mistake..
edit on 11-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

This post is actually confusing.

You DO know there is an "EDIT" button, don't you? No matter if you press enter a thousand times, you can edit your post a thousand and one times if need be. Why not simply use it and continue your post normally?

Furthermore, I see you have actually EDITED this post, so you must know the button exists. So what's the whole point of all this?

The only theory I can think of is that you didn't know about the possibility to edit your message at the time, but learned it in time to write this message. Is my hypothesis correct? If it isn't, would you mind explaining what actually happened?

Otherwise this post of yours is just really confusing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join