It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Planned To Put Bombs Inside Pets To Blow Up Airplanes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Ahh interesting point, thanks for the info, all I know is that this guy prefers to use PETN and he knows what he’s doing with his explosives

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
he once tried to assassinate a Saudi prince by inserting a explosive inside his own brothers rectum, the plot failed because the bomb detonated prematurely killing only his brother. Bombs in pets is probably just one of his ideas, this guy is a bomb making genus

It's a pain in the ass when that happens...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Good find!

Al Qaeda, who created them? In this video, Hillary Clinton tells us.

www.youtube.com...

And she tells us here to:

The United States created Al Qaeda.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This surprise anyone?

Not me, they plan to blow up women,
children, put bombs on their mother,
and putting bombs in pets is shocking?

I would think nothing less of them.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Al Qaeda Planned To Put Bombs Inside Pets To Blow Up Airplanes

gizmodo.com

Ibrahim al-Asiri is al Qaeda's top bomb maker. He's also the operative behind the failed underwear bomb plot in 2009, and he's got some devious, evil genius-level plans for bombs that find their way onto airplanes without being detected.

He wanted to hide explosives inside pets—you know, man's best friend? Blowing Fido to smithereens when all he ever did was bring you the newspaper? That's just awful. He also wanted to conceal bombs in cameras and external hard drives that would detonate when connected to a laptop. This is in addition to earlier ideas to for bombs in printer cartridg
(visit the link for the full news article)

This guy has way too much time on his hands to sit and think about ways to blow people up. I got the perfect cure for him, throw him in prison with a bunch of neo-nazi's and give him the job of busting big rocks into pebbles all day.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
They also planned to fly drones around that could spray deadly neurotoxins.

Some of these "plans" are so rediculous, even hollywood would be quick to drop them from the storyline of a mission impossible type movie.

"Sorry we can use that in the film, that's just too absurd."

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

This seems to me to be another in a long line of attempts to create terrorist boogeyman men by the CIA.

If you remember the underware bomber was actually a CIA informer.

There is a growing history of government agencies creating these terrorists....

The terrorists the FBI "catch" turned out to be ones they made...

Now the CIA al queda terrorist turns out to be one they made...

They are manufacturing terrorists to pass legislation that destroys our liberty and freedom.

Seems to me the real terrorists is our own government trying to keep us in terror so they can control us.

gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-5-2012 by pianopraze because: Autocorrect fun
I think they are talking about the guy who made the bombs not the ones who were supposed to wear them and actually die in the process. This guy doesnt take those risks, he lets others do that. The original underwear bomber attempted to detonate the bomb. It didnt work. That was the Christmas day incident. He was not a CIA operative. This newest incident involved a CIA operative in the organization but the first one did not.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
S&F i like these types of threads.
I've been trying to point out to people that is does seem that the TPTB (I actually say government as saying TPTB to some people will make you seem crazy) are using terriost as a excuse for a number of things.
I ask them have you ever known a government to be 100% effective in anything? I normally get a chuckle and a "only when it comes to taxes" response.
I then point out that since 9/11 the gov has been 100% effective in protecting the USA from terrorist attackts from Al Qaeda (Atleast that im aware of) How is that possible at all? I then tell them that I myself can't help but think that either A) the laws passed since 9/11 have been so over the top that as of right now we have no privacy what so ever or
B) it was allowed to happen as a pretext of war (war is a big profit maker!)
Now there is evidence that this has happened before.

EDIT: I am really sick right now so if this post makes no sense then sorry. Also for the life of me i can't think of examples from the past. But i think we on ATS are all aware of the power the CIA have in orchestrating something.
Like the bay of pigs.

Off Topic: Any else surprised at the number of people who think the iraq war was started because of 9/11 ? I remember being literally speech less when i was talking to someone who i thought was a very inteliigent person when he mentioned the iraz war being over 9/11

edit on 12-5-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Off Topic: Any else surprised at the number of people who think the iraq war was started because of 9/11 ? I remember being literally speech less when i was talking to someone who i thought was a very inteliigent person when he mentioned the iraz war being over 9/11

edit on 12-5-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

I think it's rather interesting, to say the least, how George W. Bush went right after Saddam Hussein, virtually pinning 9/11 on this guy. When years earlier His dad Tried to get Saddam and failed. Then Bush's buddies capture Saddam. Kind of like, "Hey, dad, boy do I have a Present for you now !"

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
everyone should just stop using transport like planes \ trains \ bus's and boats for a while and just drive or walk....

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, the TSA can't strip search dogs.
I guess now they will have to put Fido on a conveyor belt and have him x-rayed before boarding the plane.

This world is literally going insane. We have a lot of sick people in this world.

edit on 12-5-2012 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
alCIAda operations, they were the ones who were doing this

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Why air planes? 1000's of other places that do no have ridicules security. Probably have better success bombing the capitol. So why would a terrorist pick the air port?
Because its fake made up story's. But why planes? What do the conspirators expect to accomplish in the end?

Why not buses, trains, buildings or crowded area's?
edit on 11-5-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

Exactly. How easy would it be for an actual terrorist to bring a bomb into a football stadium with 60,000 people there?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Exactly. How easy would it be for an actual terrorist to bring a bomb into a football stadium with 60,000 people there?

What do you mean "bring"? With something like that a bomb could be planted weeks or months in advance.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join