It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Planned To Put Bombs Inside Pets To Blow Up Airplanes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Inside...his...own...brother's...rectum...

I'm typing this at the airport now. Just woke up. Must've passed out after too many drinks. Some guy with a towel round his . was kind enough to buy me free drinks. Kept talking to me about the greatness of someone named Allah. I'm feeling kind of bloated now for some reason. Kinda constipated. Hey, you don't think...that he shoved something Up My Ass while I was unconscious?

When I go through airport security, I'm gonna feel really lousy if their sensors go off and these soldiers have to strip search me, put on rubber gloves, and start extracting something from my behind! I've been accused of being full of sh!t before but never explosives!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

You might joke but that’s what he did, also his bomb of choice is PETN which is pretty hard for the detectors to pick up another reason why he is so dangerous.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Maybe groping our pets is what's to come next

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I forsee a problem here. They do, so I have been told, have false nads that they insert into spayed (or is it neutered? testicle removal in any case) digs for cosmetic and possibly psychological reasons. Basically it's a couple of marbles. Strange but true.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by libertytoall

I forsee a problem here. They do, so I have been told, have false nads that they insert into spayed (or is it neutered? testicle removal in any case) digs for cosmetic and possibly psychological reasons. Basically it's a couple of marbles. Strange but true.

Technically it is called "Neuticles". In the show-dog industry it is quite common. (You are not allowed to show a castrated dog in a show, so some people that has their dogs castrated, have neuticles implanted as to be allowed to still show them).

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

This is how these ideas come about: FBI task force agents sitting in an office eating doughnuts and drinking stale coffee brainstorming "if you were a terrorist, what would you do?"

Sometimes just to spice up life they take the dumbest idea from the dumbest agent just to see if they can convince someone to do it. "Why, I'd put a bomb in my underwear!"

Then they go out, find the dumbest muslim they can find, and convince the poor bastard to put a bomb in his underware. Don't worry.. it's fool proof, they provide the bomb, the training, the plane ticket, everything. Then arrest him.

Then the next brainstorming session is extra hilarious because they can laugh at how idiotic the idea was and how they actually convinced someone to do it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

reminds me of South Africa, in the days of apartheid, where they (the state) went to known anti-apartheid supporters, and said "Hey, I know you are against apartheid, you want a bomb?", and give the poor guy a booby-trapped bomb, and when he looked at it, it exploded. The next day it would be all over the news how this stupid terrorist blew himself up whilst trying to make a bomb. Then the government would come out with exactly the same story as what we read in the news nowadays

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Actually Semtex is worse for both explosive characteristics and detection. It's a mix of RDX and PETM plus about 10% mineral oil. I used to pack it into my hollow point 9mm and .44 bullets along with phosphorus and magnesium, used them when I wanted to be extra rude or I was going to a hot zone ;-) Can you say party favor, sure, new ya could...

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/11.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
OH great, now we gotta send our pets through the naked scanners too. Geez.....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So within another year, we will be hearing CIA announcing it foiled a HUMAN bomb plot where the terrorists inners were extensively rearranged to accomodate a sophisticated bomb, etc.

They are probably already working on the details of such a bomb and decided whether to debut it as a foiled informant job or go through with it false flag.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

The point is our own goverment is promoting false flag terrorism to manipulate the public and pass illegal and unconstitutional legislation.

Yes. And unfortunately, it's working. These people don't have a conscience. And it has gotten to the point they don't care that some of us see right through them. Because the vast majority still believe what ever big brother tells them is true.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This has become the boy who cried wolf.

You know its all fake.

They do it to get attention and hope you fall for it so they can keep funding the alphabet agencies and take our liberties away.

I am more afraid of crossing the street and getting hit by someone texting while driving, then any "so called threat".

Their awe and shock has worn off most people, and no one cares, but there are still enough mindless fools out there who'd believe any fairy tale that they are told.

Its those mindless fools the keep fueling the governments fires.

If we treat the idiots in Washington like children and just ignore them and don't give them the reaction they want , maybe they'll just give up like the children they are.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarist

This will probably lead to the next stage in airport "security" procedures: Everyone boarding planes--humans And animals--will have to have enemas first!

As if it couldn't get any worse.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You wanna do what?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
meanwhile tepco and GE have just sentenced millions to death with their fuc u shima bomb
God I wish we could stick that up somebodies...
oh never mind

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This is what baffles my mind...They are obviously getting tips now, they were obviously getting tips about 9/11 attacks, and still did nothing about it...I wonder if they would respond the same for this scenario.The Bojinka type plot is something you must not forget about...PATCON?

They I am referring to the U.S. Government
edit on 11-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Why air planes? 1000's of other places that do no have ridicules security. Probably have better success bombing the capitol. So why would a terrorist pick the air port?
Because its fake made up story's. But why planes? What do the conspirators expect to accomplish in the end?

Why not buses, trains, buildings or crowded area's?
edit on 11-5-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

So, your kidding right? Aviation industry generates BILLIONS of dollars every year. In an already shaky economy, the results of several planes being shot down or otherwise destroyed (bombs) would be devastating. Look at this link from 2005 and change the numbers into today's dollars and then think again...
create.usc.edu...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Don't forget the babies. Pets and babies blowing up because of the nasty old Al Qaeda.
Propaganda is alive and well.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
To me it sounds like an idea some government propagandist got from watching an old episode of Get Smart or some similar sitcom.

"The old bomb in the dog trick!"

edit on 11-5-2012 by CaptainLJB because: (Classified)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Maybe groping our pets is what's to come next

That was what I was thinking. Now even Fido has to worry about the TSA touching his junk.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join