It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Dated A Four Year Old Girl In High School

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I think the media should be ashamed of themselves for attacking Romney and Obama over what they did as children in High School. Most of us did things we are not proud of in High School.

I have been wondering if they will go back and try to find bad things that Ron Paul did in his childhood. I had a quick look and I cant see anything. I did see that he was a 220 yard dash state champion in high school. Actually,he sounds very Spartan-like when he was at school. An athelete and an academic.

Ron Paul Dormont High School, class of '53 City: Pittsburgh, Pa.

Awards/Activities: Lettered in Track, Tumbling award, Wrestling, Student Council president, Service award, National Honor Society

Voted: Best All-Around

www.theatlantic.com...
Ron Paul was best all-round. He was pretty good looking too. The only thing a could find about his past that could provide me with a sensational headline is that his wife Carol was born in a leap year.

But the story about meeting my wife is a little bit different, because my first date with her was when she was on her birthday, and she was 4 years old. No, that’s really correct, it was her 4th birthday. She was born on a leap year February 29th, so it was her 16th birthday and we were in high school together. And it was one of these Sally Hawkins dances, so the girls got to ask the boys. So that’s how they got me there. But I tell people, “Well, you know, leap year, you only have to buy presents every 4 years.” But I was straightened out rather quickly on that. So we were married in my senior year at college, and I knew by that time that I was going to medical school. And I kid that I worked my way through college, she worked my way through medical school.

www.ronpaul.com...
Isnt that special? He married his High School sweetheart and they stayed in love for the rest of their lives. Ron Paul is just perfect isnt he?
He is so perfect that its almost annoying.

But anyway. If they find a historian to look a little deeper into his past and they do manage to find something bad from Pauls High School days I think we should ignore it. I also think we should ignore the smear campaigns on Romney and Obama that focus on their past. Im sure we are all very different to when we were 16 year old kids.

PostScript- The title is correct. And no worse than a Headline claiming that Romney is a psychopath.
edit on 11-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Ronnie Paul.

Best All-Round.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well actually the title isn't correct. Having 4 birthdays is not the same as being 4 years old.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Well actually the title isn't correct. Having 4 birthdays is not the same as being 4 years old.

Ron Paul said it,not me.

But the story about meeting my wife is a little bit different, because my first date with her was when she was on her birthday, and she was 4 years old. No, that’s really correct, it was her 4th birthday.

www.ronpaul.com...
Are you saying Ron Paul is a liar? Or are you saying he is stupid? Or both?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Ron Paul said it,not me.

But the story about meeting my wife is a little bit different, because my first date with her was when she was on her birthday, and she was 4 years old. No, that’s really correct, it was her 4th birthday.

Are you saying Ron Paul is a liar? Or are you saying he is stupid?

Neither, don't put words in my mouth. Regardless of what he said, it isn't true. He's clearly joking.

Whether he said it himself or not, the thread title is not correct. She had been alive for 16 years but had 4 birthdays, so saying she is 4 years old is incorrect.
edit on 11/27/10 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Ron Paul said it,not me.

www.ronpaul.com...

4th birthday but she was 16 in age...his words. For a second I was all
when I read the headline then I was all
when I read the article.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Ron Paul said it,not me.

Are you saying Ron Paul is a liar? Or are you saying he is stupid?

Neither, don't put words in my mouth. Regardless of what he said, it isn't true. He's clearly joking.

Whether he said it himself or not, the thread title is not correct.

You called Ron Paul a liar.

The thread title is also humour. Clearly. I even included the PostEdit so we could avoid this conversation. The thread title is correct and he did say it. And I am clearly joking myself. I appreciate Pauls humour. Im sorry that you dont.

Im sorry that you think Ron Paul is so unfunny. You think Paul makes bad jokes and says things that are incorrect.

Lighten up buddy.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
and the trophy for stupidest thread goes to......

you

edit on 11-5-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn

Ron Paul said it,not me.

www.ronpaul.com...

4th birthday but she was 16 in age...his words. For a second I was all
when I read the headline then I was all
when I read the article.

Ha! I felt the same when I read the stupid Obama/Romney High School threads.

I was very

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yet another reason I love Ron Paul.

Hilarious, thanks OP.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

thread title is correct

I know it's a joke. It's this claim I'm talking about, because it isn't correct.

I couldn't care less about American politics because it doesn't affect me.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
and the trophy for stupidest thread goes to......

you

edit on 11-5-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

Yay! I would like to thank my family. And of course,I must thank God. Thankyou God. I couldnt have done it without you.

And its not pure stupid. I am making a point.

Do you think Romney and Obamas High School days have anything to do with the election? I really really dont.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

thread title is correct

I know it's a joke. It's this claim I'm talking about, because it isn't correct.

I see. You really think the American Elections dont affect Australia? Thats very wrong.

Yet you think incorrect thread titles affect you? Glad you are focused on the important things.

And its not a claim. Lighten up.

Also google Imperialism and have a think about how America's leader actually does affect you in Australia.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holodomor
Yet another reason I love Ron Paul.

Hilarious, thanks OP.

Im not even sure if thats sarcasm.

If it isnt,the thread is very pro-Ron Paul. So...you are welcome

If that is sarcasm then you are confused.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

thread title is correct

I see. You really think the American Elections dont affect Australia? Thats very wrong.

Yet you think incorrect thread titles affect you? Glad you are focused on the important things.

And its not a claim. Lighten up.

Also google Imperialism and have a think about how America's leader actually does affect you in Australia.

It doesn't directly affect me, I have other things to worry about like the rest of the world.

What goes on with American politics is pretty much at the bottom of my priority list, again, like the rest of the world.

This isn't what the thread is about though, I think you're trying to divert the attention away from your pointless and incorrect thread here.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
love it op here i was ready to help the RPtrain run you down now im like you f***** deserve that trophy except the plaque will say "for excellent feats in the fine art of stupendous badassery"
well done friend.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

It doesn't directly affect me, I have other things to worry about like the rest of the world. What goes on with American politics is pretty much at the bottom of my priority list, again, like the rest of the world. This isn't what the thread is about though, I think you're trying to divert the attention away from your pointless and incorrect thread here.

You didnt google Imperialism did you? You really think that American politics does not have a direct affect on your life? Of course it does. Please google Imperialism. I have a thread on it actually if you check my profile. Maybe will help you out.

And what do you think the thread is about.

I wrote it with the intention of making a point about how the things that the candidates did when they were 16 has nothing to do with the election. I find the articles and threads on Romney and Obama to be low and dispicable.

So again,what do you think the thread is about?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Ha!

Vote Ron Paul

I thought Paul fans might like to hear about how awesome Ronnie was at school. Seems some are more interested in posting about misleading titles

Oh well. Im glad nobody has posted this before so some clever member could rudely tell me to use the search. And Im glad its in the right place so no clever member can tell me I posted in the wrong section.

I like the word badassery

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I don't need to, I have a good grasp on the English language.

Put it this way, if I didn't have media updates on American politics, I wouldn't know the difference between this president and the last. It has no impact on my life (excluding extreme circumstances like war), so I don't care. I don't think you'll find many non-Americans that DO care.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

It doesn't directly affect me, I have other things to worry about like the rest of the world.

If you are worried about the rest of the world then you damn well better be worried about American politics...

I don't think you'll find many non-Americans that DO care.

Right here buddy...
edit on 11-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join