It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Chinese “economic” Bases to be set up in the United States! Invasion by stealth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The technical term for these is “Free Trade Zones” or “Special Economic Zones.” These bases will house Chinese – not American – citizens according to the following source:

See : www.morningliberty.com...

The following article describes one of these “Free Trade Zones” in Idaho which is 50 Square Miles in size being established by the China National Machinery Industry Corporation (Sinomach)and whose major shareholder is the Chinese Communist Party !! It is being designed to be a “self-sustaining city” according to the article.

endoftheamericandream.com...

The following lists some of the free trade zone projects and contact information for each individual project:

ia.ita.doc.gov...

The following article draws some parallels between the Special Economic Zones and the British takeover of India through the East India Company:

www.bbsradio.com...

According to the following World Bank publication, these free trade zones are part of China's long-term strategy. These zones can be found all over the world, more commonly in third world countries. The construction and start-up phases tend to employ mostly locals but also employ a high percentage of Chinese citizens, according to the World Bank Publication. These zones tend to be marketed to Chinese companies wishing to establish a foreign presence overseas. According to the World Bank Publication, these zones offer a “feel-like-home” environment, convenient services, an information network and proven credibility to the Chinese workers and companies.

www.scribd.com...

Other links that may be of interest:

www.idahostatesman.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Many questions remain regarding these Special Economic Zones.

Since these zones will contain Chinese citizens, will US laws apply to Chinese citizens?

Will Chinese troops be allowed to enter and leave these zones for the protection of Chinese citizens? Do the Chinese need visas to visit local towns near the Special Economic Zones?

How will ethnic conflicts between locals and Chinese be handled?

Will Americans entering these zones fall under Chinese laws?

Could Americans caught in these zones be extradited to China to face charges?

How will these Special Economic Zones be monitored to prevent Chinese military infiltration?

What are the terms of the land agreements?

Do the Chinese own the land or lease?

Will the Chinese be allowed to own power infrastructure such as power plants, windmills or hydroelectric? Will they have special agreements for public roads and highways?

Will the Chinese be allowed to drill into underground water aquifers for water supply to these zones?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, one potential endgame of this is the addition of American into their mercantilist system. By that I mean being a nation from which they import raw materials with production focused in China. This is already mostly the case, but the materials at the current time are provided by American firms mostly. This could signal that they are going to start taking over the production of raw materials slowly though these free trade zones. It's possible they will start manufacturing but I don't really know.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Hundreds of Chinese “economic” Bases to be set up in the United States! Invasion by stealth.

We already have the bases.

It is called Walmart.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, this is interesting. I'll never knock China for thinking small. If they want to make Superconductors, they dont' build a factory. They build an industrial CITY of factories and what started as a 'Why don't we make those??' has them hitting the top of another column in word figures by sheer mass of scale with their population.

I'm not sure I see the problem on this though? I'll admit, the first time I saw "International Free Trade Zone" signs, I just about swerved right out of lane in shock. No small thing in a big truck. I'm sure that zone is sill there and thriving. It's along the East side of the Kansas City loop, and in full view of the Interstate.

By the time I finally got a load into that complex, it wasn't anything to hollar about and I was glad I hadn't made a big thing about it. Aside from the U.S. Customs stickers on some of the freight and placed on some of the back doors, it wasn't any different than any other light industrial area in America.

Or....to ask another way? How is this much different from the United States finding a little boomtown in another nation that is friendly to having more Americans come help business? Before anyone can say Boo.....It's American Ex-pats all over and treating the place like a 51st state,

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Look at this chart: www.cia.gov...

It shows what countries are worth. The countries at the top being the richest, with the least amount of debt, and the countries at the bottom being the poorest, because of the most amount of debt.

Note the country at the top of the list vs. the country on the bottom.

I think people really need to stop thinking about the political structure of a country and pay attention to the economic structure of a country.

China thinks economics. We think political. Look at the chart again and see where our thought processes got us.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: Clarity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

VERY good points. That's probably all it's going to be too. Chinese ex-pats in America, with the only difference being that their employer, China, has enough money to build cities to house and work them in.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by qver74

just finish cited sources,i am speechless, even our government isnt that stupid .i mean full on farting in the bathtub and laughing retarded. checked the list and there are six proposed FTZ within 70 miles of my home ,the closest 28 miles................im sorry ,nothing to contribute. i cant believe this is even possible ....u get a star for blowing my mind.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Americans have been sold out. I know who did it! Look in the mirror, look at the products you buy and who you have been supporting.

China, Russia and Iran have a solid plan and they have been working it since Michael Gorbachev. Anyone look around and notice Putin is back? He is the Strong-arm of Mother Russia and her allies. These Countries we have been pissing off are much older and much more experienced than a bunch of self-indulgent children that Americans have become.

Pardon me now I am off to see what other Chinese made crap I can go waste my money on

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
For any of you who ever watched the show Boston Legal, it's always a little surprising that the final episode of that TV series was about a Chinese take over of the law firm, as well as many other law firms, which they explain is to aid in their own Chinese corporate business arrangements and deals.

The irony of how the Chinese are actually infiltrating America like this.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is one long invasion considering people have been paranoid about China since the downfall of the USSR.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Regarding that CIA chart, I wouldnt put too much faith in its "positions"

For Example, Cook Islands are half way up the chart....BUT Cook Islands is a Protectorate of New Zealand, it uses the NZ$ and is economically propped up by New Zealand.
Countries Like Indonesian, Papua New Guinea, Timor, 100s of Pacific islands, Most South East Asia countries, India, Africa etc etc, receive BILLIONS of $ of direct monetary aid from countries like Australia, USA, England, Japan and such.

I Know China gives aid to Africa, for economic benefit, but I bet they dont give aid to Australia!!
I bet Saudi Arabia doesnt give Billions of $ of aid to Anyone.
I bet the Russians doesnt give aid to anyone, in fact they are trying to strangle their old USSR buddies.
How much Foreign aid does Germany give? especially after the East German amalgamation.

This Chinese economic invasion of the US is just the start...Soon the citizens will want "Political asylum" then the ball will be rolling.
Exterminate or relocate the white man back to Europe....Send the African American back to Africa..To work!!!!
Give some land back to their Asian Indian Brothers.

Do the same in Australia....then the World will be back to its proper alignment.....
With the Chinese ruling everywhere except Europe......

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by qver74

If you Americans don't like it, pay up all your debt!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

By golly someone gave away the farm!
And it only took 40 years from Nixon for the US to fall to Communist China.
Even the CIA admits it.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by qver74

www.law.cornell.edu...

www.law.cornell.edu...

And they did it for $100 to the secretary, back in 1930's!!! When will the people wake up and get what has happened? China has owned land here since the 30's, ALL national parks are owned by china, why do you think you pay a fee to get into what is supposed to be public land and public parks or national parks........THEY ARE OWNED BY CHINA!!!!

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

By golly someone gave away the farm!
And it only took 40 years from Nixon for the US to fall to Communist China.
Even the CIA admits it.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

Read post above, it was given away a long time ago, funny how people just are now finding out the truth!!!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by qver74

If you Americans don't like it, pay up all your debt!

THERE IS NO DEBT [snip]!!!! HJR-192!!

www.truthsetsusfree.com...

The government pays all our debt as we are not liable or able to do so. And the government HAS all the gold stolen from the public!! They OWE the people, not the other way round!!!
edit on 11-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: word removed

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is what the US gets for paying the weak domestically, and pillaging the weak internationally.

I wish the Welfare State and Military Industrial Complex would give each other a disease.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There might be one of these in St.Petersburg, Fla.
My son tells me that there is an area of 100 homes which are occupied by only Asians.
Further I know not.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
yeah!!! I know where this is going....anybody ever been to Mexico,in the back streets, or the Philippine Is. where very poor people live yet there is still an economy of smaller quantity, very almost non-existent packaging...you know what I am talking about, like Walmart but much much worse.

Walmart was made to bring us down slowly...China will come in right here and take advantage of our willingness to work for what amounts to $3 a day and that will cover a meal to feed 4 once a day but not the rent.

The trade deal with China to cover debt USA can no longer pay.

We can fight them over it or role over and let them do it to us.

I think we have become a bunch of role overs, what do you think?
edit on 11-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's a new red dawn....

American public response... Oh wait they don't know...

I just search CNN, msnbc, and no results.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join