It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Chinese “economic” Bases to be set up in the United States! Invasion by stealth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I've been babbling about China breaching US shores for at least three years already. The responses can be summarized as follows: "Weely?"

They own our butts. And they didn't even have to compliment us on our "big American p....".

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
We can't pay our debts, but still we seem to be able to give Billions to almost every 3rd world country.
We just gave some billions to Egypt.
I understand that this is so that they can buy from other countries.
Kind of a silly game.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oops mistake there.

This has already been posted some time ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-5-2012 by grey580 because: my mistake.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
I think people really need to stop thinking about the political structure of a country and pay attention to the economic structure of a country.

China thinks economics. We think political. Look at the chart again and see where our thought processes got us.

I agree completely. We spend countless hours debating gay marriage and abortion and in the end we'll be peacefully taken over by China and they'll set about stealthfully eradicating the entire nation of anything they deem undesirable and helpfully abort millions of American babies to push our population down. In saying that - I start realizing how much foothold they already have.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
It's a new red dawn....

American public response... Oh wait they don't know...

by design it seems. the rest of the world is in a mood for conquering everything around them, meanwhile the real Americans full of morals are busy playing PS3 and doing absolutely nothing with their lives.

the good people are sitting idly by while the evil people are out in droves fufilling their agendas incrementally.

will the good people ever get up and go at them?
edit on 11-5-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
For those whom fear a china takeover, I only ask, which is more important - political or economic dominance?

The true answer lays in both. They need to exist and complement each other, without which, either will be a failure. Look towards history, and you get truth and realities, from the mistakes created or the achievements made.

Rioman Catholicism thought political theocracy can ruled the world alone. It failed when Prostant English shopkeeprs banded up to give a fight. It sucked thumbs till today.

The devils Mao of China CCP, Stalin of Russia, Hitler of Nazism germany, thought politcs alone through the rule of fear, might and conquest could rule the world. TianAnMen in China happened, Boris Yetsin courageously stood up to say enough is enough with poverty, mere german captains with a conscience said no to gottermederung ordered by Hitler and surrendered

England was a trading nation, with great social awareness, and through its political dominance, this tiny little nation, ruled the world, stolen resources from weak political tribal but giant states such as Asia. But in the end, it fell, cos Americans say hell to taxes without representation, and hell to british incompetence after world world 2, led to freedom of Asia under Roosevelt, and UK was and now under the fool austerity king Cameron,considered the sick man of Europe.

Today, under auspicies of the morally bankrupt economic philosphers, globalisation - economic dominance, was touted as the ONLY way to rule the way. Equally morally bankrupt economic leaders fled to slave states to produce cheap and low quality goods, while intelligence of youths was stolen for accounting degrees.

As a result, the turmoil and chaos we see today.

China's CCP brutal and corrupt gov and economic leaders may think that Economic dominance is the way to enslave americans, the way failed economists had provened. It will be the lodestone to bear.

Does anyone think americans will bow to slave wages that the incoming economic leaders thought americans would accept? Temporarily perhaps, but when there is not enough to sustain the american way of life, all hell will break lose. The sacred Constitution cannot be mishandled to favor biz enterprises nor allowed by the masses.

One wrong move, and armed americans will wage a civil war upon the chinese economic leaders and their sold out american puppets in Congress. Americans are not Chinese People whom had long known docility and subjugation from slave masters. Heck! American forefathers fled from such injustices to create a new world.

However, if the chinese economic leaders can maintain the american way of life, leaving none behind, with all an honest uncorrupted fair share on national wealth and prestige, then both political and economic requirements would have been met for the progress and evolution of a great nation, something that too greedy and selfish american economic leaders had failed.

But honestly looking at the corrupted Chinese CCP and the rapacious Chinese wealth hoarding elites of economic leaders, without rose tinited glasses on, they will fail miserably, the way Japan had.

Bring them on, invite their wealth, americans need it anyway, but if it thinks the corrupt gravy train gonna last forever, they best think twice, just as today's american economic leaders had been rousted out of their greed infused stupor, as well the filthy rich japanese whom hubrically thought they can own USA and install slave mentaility of working long hours, unquestion absolute loyalty to authoritarian bosses/managers and low pay,
edit on 11-5-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
China already won
www.abovetopsecret.com...

America sold out,
because we were entitled

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

So it is, and that did wow me.

Now, consider who has global power in terms of military. Does the CIA have a page for that? The USA would have to be at the top of such a list. USA has bases everywhere.

EXCELLENT SOURCE: Map of U.S. Military bases around the world

How well can China defend itself with electronic balance sheets and paper money when the US has a global military presence that says their money doesn't mean much compared to that power?
edit on 12-5-2012 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

More paranoid ranting based on nothing but fear? You'll find it here!

I'm willing to bet that the majority of the posters crowing about the "red menace" grew up in the McCarthy era.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
It's a new red dawn....

American public response... Oh wait they don't know...

I just search CNN, msnbc, and no results.

Does ANYBODY do any research anymore, read my post on page 1!!! The "right to conduct a corporation" here in America was given to China back in the 20's. REALLY, have you people been sleeping? Do some damn research..f_ck me. What the heck is wrong with you people. Understand the government IS a corporation and NOT a governing body!!! They sold out completely by 1938!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join