It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Travolta accused by third man of homosexual behavior

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Has this guy shown his proof by receipt of massage? I haven't seen it if he has one. Wouldn't John have to pay for the services which were performed. This guy's word isn't enough. He could have read a couple of old sensationalistic headlines and thought, "hmmm... me too". It's too bad he forgot to make sure john was in town for the "big event".

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Are you talking about John Travolta or Justin Timberlake?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Germanicus

He is being accused of harassment,not being gay.

Who cares if he is gay?

I just never thought about it
read the OP i don't care he is gay
but i do care if a man is going around
and trying to get guys to have sex with him
in a shady and illegal way..

You mean unlike a hetro like Hugh Grant?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Who cares if he is gay?

I read it. I actually held back on calling you homophobic because of your low brow grease lightning humour. But your thread title claims that he is accused of being gay. He is accused of sexual harassment. Not of "homosexual behaviour".

all these "gay" accusations, I've been holding back commenting on your eyebrows.... damnnn bro

(i had to go there, you remind me of my best friend in high school (long ago))
edit on 10-5-2012 by Turkenstein because: didnt want to offend

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Who cares if he is gay?

You mean unlike a hetro like Hugh Grant?

He's scum bag too..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Who cares if he is gay?

I read it. I actually held back on calling you homophobic because of your low brow grease lightning humour. But your thread title claims that he is accused of being gay. He is accused of sexual harassment. Not of "homosexual behaviour".

all these "gay" accusations, I've been holding back commenting on your eyebrows.... damnnn bro

(i had to go there, you remind me of my best friend in high school (long ago))
edit on 10-5-2012 by Turkenstein because: didnt want to offend

Ha! I have awesome eyebrows hey. Do you think I pluck them?

And what do you mean "gay accusations". I said the guy sounded homophobic. He does. And so do you. But you are right,calling someone homophobic is somewhat of an accusation because most homophobic people are actually gay they reckon.

Edit- how are my brows in this one?
edit on 10-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

Edit- I have awesome eyelashes too. They are longer than any chicks Ive ever seen. I dont even need max factor. I get my hottness from Spain.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

And what do you mean "gay accusations". I said the guy sounded homophobic. He does. And so do you. But you are right,calling someone homophobic is somewhat of an accusation because most homophobic people are actually gay they reckon.

So what if they are...

i guess they think they have to hide it like johnny
boy had to with all the resources in the world
that guy has.
edit on 10-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So what if they are...

Exactly. They really shouldnt make jokes about others to hide the way they are though. I tend to think its not as true as they say. I know plenty of homophobic people and Im sure not all of them are gay.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoEskiMo

He has done nothing to his family! He has survived his son dying. He has held his marriage together.
Leave the man alone

So his son that died turned him
homosexual?? or bisexual in this
scenario that makes no sense...

His family is finding out him coming out
this way is very hard on them what he
is alledged of doing is not a nice thing
to do to your family..

you know cheating on your wife and kids
with other men is the same thing and disheartning
to his family had it been a women..

he is hurting his family whether you can accept
that or not..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
While I am surprised at the accusations against JT (He did appear happily married), I think I am more surprised that the church of Scientology aren't going after those making the accusations. News reports & documentaries I've watched in the past showed them aggressively pursuing & discrediting anyone that spoke against them.

Has the church responded publicly to the accusations?
If not, their silence speaks volumes.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

havnt heard a word from them
but if these guys start
to go missing we will have a hunch

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Sorry but this whole story reminded me of this episode of South Park.

How did they know??? haha
edit on 10-5-2012 by scoodoo20 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
popsmayhem why do you write troll poems?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

After all, it really wasn’t obvious all along.

And this pic may have sealed the deal!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

wow

well maybe he was just
being friendly..

never seen those

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
reply to post by windword

Are you talking about John Travolta or Justin Timberlake?

LOL. I was, like, what? Is Justin Timberlake a Scientologist, then I reread my post. Ha! "JT".

Maybe John should've put it in a box, like JT!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

wow

well maybe he was just
being friendly..

never seen those

Well, he WAS being friendly!

Kind of like you or I would be ‘friendly’ to the girl at the bar right before closing time!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I read an article on this yesterday (9 May) on the Cult News Network.
www.cultnews.net...

However, the Huffington Post article (John Travolta Lawsuit: Second masseur files sexual battery and harrasment suit against actor) was so steamy and explicit that I thought it prudent not to directly link to it.

It seems the one guy was not a masseur, but a general steward for the celebrities.
I think masseurs should generally know what they're in for with some Hollywood stars, and the one guy does protest too much. I also don't see the clear sexual harassment. Something just popped up and it had to end.
That can happen in any scenario, and it's not like John Travolta leaped on anybody. There's no fractured spines or any physical proof.

What's even more shocking are some alleged statements by Travolta, where the one guy says Travolta suggested further activity with a "Hollywood starlet" (rather gender non-specific), and that he got his role on Welcome Back Kotter in return for certain favors.
Then there's an allusion to "Jewish" directors that would have made Mel Gibson either applaud or blush.

Just the usual Hollywood scandals, although one wonders whether this will be quietly settled out of court or be thrown out.
Nothing really new here.
From the religious angle it's also not surprising - the upper echelons preach homophobia to the sheep, while some indulge in private.
What's the difference between that and the conservative leaders frolicking about in the nude and doing heaven's knows what before a Moloch statue at men-only gatherings at Bohemian Grove?

Sounds more homoerotic than gay action, judging from the events, and very much a he said/he said issue of interpretation.
I think Mr. Travolta would in any case be very stupid not to discuss safe sex before fully propositioning a random masseur in Hollywood.
Even if only some of it is true, the actor is in great shape for his age.

The masseurs sound like opportunists, and nothing really happened by their own admission.

edit on 10-5-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
I read an article on this yesterday (9 May) on the Cult News Network.
www.cultnews.net...

However, the Huffington Post article (John Travolta Lawsuit: Second masseur files sexual battery and harrasment suit against actor) was so steamy and explicit that I thought it prudent not to directly link to it.

It seems the one guy was not a masseur, but a general steward for the celebrities.
I think masseurs should generally know what they're in for with some Hollywood stars, and the one guy does protest too much. I also don't see the clear sexual harassment. Something just popped up and it had to end.
That can happen in any scenario, and it's not like John Travolta leaped on anybody. There's no fractured spines or any physical proof.

What's even more shocking are some alleged statements by Travolta, where the one guy says Travolta suggested further activity with a "Hollywood starlet" (rather gender non-specific), and that he got his role on Welcome Back Kotter in return for certain favors.
Then there's an allusion to "Jewish" directors that would have made Mel Gibson either applaud or blush.

Just the usual Hollywood scandals, although one wonders whether this will be quietly settled out of court or be thrown out.
Nothing really new here.
From the religious angle it's also not surprising - the upper echelons preach homophobia to the sheep, while some indulge in private.
What's the difference between that and the conservative leaders frolicking about in the nude and doing heaven's knows what before a Moloch statue at men-only gatherings at Bohemian Grove?

Sounds more homoerotic than gay action, judging from the events, and very much a he said/he said issue of interpretation.
I think Mr. Travolta would in any case be very stupid not to discuss safe sex before fully propositioning a random masseur in Hollywood.
Even if only some of it is true, the actor is in great shape for his age.

The masseurs sound like opportunists, and nothing really happened by their own admission.

edit on 10-5-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

He has probably gotten away with this
a lot... Like you said comes with the territory
but not all male message therapists are gay..
I am sure most the gay ones that did not
mind, got paid exceptionally
well to take care of him... Then he ran into a few
that did not take his gestures so kindly..

edit on 11-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

For sure, not all masseurs are gay, although this one sure massaged forth where no straight man has massaged, before he decided it was harassment (see the article on Cult News).

Although the sexual orientation is irrelevant, sexual harassment is the same offense, whether the guy was straight or gay.

Nevertheless, I think there was a degree of entrapment with the intent to extort, assuming it's true at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join