It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A channel from my dark side.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I hate how you dont have a fancy car, a woman will not take a second look at you. Same goes vice versa with guys. It is the shallowness that I despise.

Yeah it is really insane. WTF? I dont see how shiny things are still apealing to a sentient species???

I hate how I have to explain in 100 different ways to people that I am not what they fear. That I am but THEIR projection of what they fear. Fear is an illussion, the mind plays tricks and at times they become clouded in judgement because of a mistake one makes. They turn one small action and make it bigger than the world. And turn it against you.

Too true. It can really bring out the worst in you. All you want to do is live in peace, but people see an enemy in you. It seems at times like it is too much to bear. That maybe explaining one day won't be enough. What if they all go mad one day? What can one person with a level head do in a sea of maddened people?

I hate how I feel isolated, and no where to run. How every corner I turn, has a shadow or a zombie waiting for me. I realize, that me saying the word "hate" spells Irony in this note. But I am only human, I am not a saint, nor do I want or claim to be one. If I make a mistake I am at least honest about it.

I think it is great that you understand enough to admit your faults and mortality so as to move beyond them.
We are not perfect, no. We should not strive for perfection. We should strive to do our best, always. That is not just enough, it is just right too. How else can one learn to forgive others if not by admitting his own faults and living so as to move beyond them.

You are not alone. Like you said in your thread. It is all an illusion. Despair is an emption. A valid one, but really it is a product of another. It is rooted in fear. You are not alone. I and many others are with you. You are never alone. You are always on this, our world, together with us. You are always in the worlds company. We are with you. I know the feeling. Hated, hate, hating the feeling. But really, truly, we are never alone.

I hate how my family and so many other families fight because of money. It tears friendships, family, and relationships apart. Almost 100% of the worlds problems is because of money. It is the source of "evil" and depression.

It just seems stupid to me. Monkey want a banana too? It is just nonsensical to have a system where we hurt our own people so as to preserve a small percentage for a relative good. We should invest ALL our efforts into increasing education, nutrition, and employment of every able bodied person on earth. We for the first time in a long time are capable of organizing global efforts for the immediate intervention into our species as a whole, if that were our dedication to each other. We could speak to each other for as long as it takes until we devise a way to guarantee peace and unity as a species in global efforts. Like our ancestors who built timeless structures and great wonders of the world, we need global efforts to unite us and give purpose to the common man.

We need to begin mass colonizing efforts for a separate entity representing a united human race. People who surrender all nationalities and embrace each other in global, human unity. A species consciousness ,a global awakening. Those that need time to decide, or never want to, can live in peace and retain their nationality. Those who remain must accept that others will have dual nationalities. One their birth place, the other to the United Humanity. A separate citizenship uniting people on earth and growing as a species into space.

We could develop not one genius, visionary mind a couple hundred years, but rather whole generations of TITANS.......or make ...a...profit....?!....¿!...?

I don't know. It's all relative I guess. What is unavoidable is that by its fate. Our destiny we forge wisely or badly. We do so always together.

Nice thread. Good mind.

<< 1   >>

join