It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Was A High School Bully

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Um, yes you can. By teenage years one's personality is fully developed. Look at his track record following his teen years into adulthood.

So by your account, Obam was set to go as a teen, raised islamic, overseas?

Usury, lies, prejudices according to his faith, the man shows no compassion. I don't even know if he has a soul.

This is a thread about Mittens!

Stop talking about Obama!
edit on 10-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Honestly, OP?

I'd rather have a heartless SOB/bully as POTUS over an apologist and appeaser.

Just my humble opinion.
*flinch*
(don't hit me)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Every 'Appeaser' in history has gotten their respective countries in more heavy DooDoo when dealing with other bullies in other nations. I agree with you! Sometimes it takes a real 'Bastard' to keep from real harm in the international arena!

Zindo

link   
It's amazing how Liberals can ignore Obama's multiple connections with America haters/terrorists during his entire life saying they meant nothing and then turn around with a straight face and try to say because someone made fun of someone in high school they are un-electable. I don't even like Romney and I find this pathetic and laughable.

link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Mitt Was A High School Bully

I bet he had several girlfriends in High School as well...

Polygamy starts early with the Mormon elite...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Um, yes you can. By teenage years one's personality is fully developed. Look at his track record following his teen years into adulthood.

So by your account, Obam was set to go as a teen, raised islamic, overseas?

Usury, lies, prejudices according to his faith, the man shows no compassion. I don't even know if he has a soul.

This is a thread about Mittens!

Stop talking about Obama!

What does Islam have to with Mitt Romney being a psychopathic, gay hating bully? And, what is wrong with the idea of an Islamic president? I have a much bigger problem with a Mormon president and their wacky, secretive ritualized belief system.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

Originally posted by Carseller4
So if we are what we were as youngsters, wouldn't that make Obama a dog-eating, drug-head, Muslim?

Really who didn't make fun of the gays in high school?

did you just cut and paste your response from the other thread? lol

aint against t and c
and this thread is so pathetic
trying to demean mr. romney
if i had a post i could copy and paste
to here i would of too..

Again all this is hearsay to try and
trash someone they do not like..

WHOS THE REAL BULLIES??

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey at least we know what Mitt has done in high school, unlike a current sitting president. He apologized, what more do you want?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Your "hatred" towards Mittens is showing.

Are you sure you're not just biased against mormons?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Really who didn't make fun of the gays in high school?

Really??? So it is just a right of passage to round up your friends, knock-down and tackle a kid in the hallway who is already having a rough time, take scissors and cut his hair off?

WTF...No...not everyone is a bully.

Originally posted by Violater1
I'm sure there is some sort of record for this, or perhaps other witnesses. If not, then we'll here of some other dead person that claimed he saw him beat his wife, hit his mom, steal money from the church's poor collection box and so forth. Without facts, these ARE the pathetic points of the story, and are nothing more than exercises in trolling.

Nice try….5 other witnesses and it wasn’t the only incident of him bullying other kids.
www.washingtonpost.com... ml

It was an event that witnesses carried with them into adult-hood.

Sometime in the mid-1990s, David Seed noticed a familiar face at the end of a bar at Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
“Hey, you’re John Lauber,” Seed recalled saying at the start of a brief conversation. Seed, also among those who witnessed the Romney-led incident, had gone on to a career as a teacher and principal. Now he had something to get off his chest.
“I’m sorry that I didn’t do more to help in the situation,” he said.
Lauber paused, then responded, “It was horrible.” He went on to explain how frightened he was during the incident, and acknowledged to Seed, “It’s something I have thought about a lot since then.”

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Allow me to clarify (editing)

When Savage was bullying christian kids, the left came to the guys defense.

But a GOP candidate "bullies"? and we're ready to go on a weep-fest?

Hypocrisy, they name is. . . . . . .

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You can't effectively apologize at the same time you claim to not remember the event.

This is about a man who's proclivities revolved around public humiliation and brute force. I am surprised and shocked? NO!

Can I admire and respect him? NO!

No vote for Mitt!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You can't effectively apologize at the same time you claim to not remember the event.

This is about a man who's proclivities revolved around public humiliation and brute force. I am surprised and shocked? NO!

Can I admire and respect him? NO!

No vote for Mitt!

If you were as old as Mitt, could you remember a specific event that happened on a specific day forty-fifty years ago??? I can barely remember things that has happened four years ago!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There is no question that Dan Savage is also a bully, a bully with a cause. He was responsible for coining a new definition for "Santorum" that saturated the internet.

I guess fists don't work well for him, so he fights with mockery, something you might admire him for.

edit on 10-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Funny how' The Dear Leader' seems to do that vary thing. Apologizes for things he doesn't remember saying!

Typical Liberal/Progressive mindlessness!

Zindo

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

There is no question that Dan Savage is also a bully, a bully with a cause. He was responsible for coining a new definition for "Santorum" that saturated the internet.

I guess fists don't work well for him, so he fights with mockery, something you might admire him for.

edit on 10-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

So an adult can bully children if he has a cause.

But a teen, 50 years ago, can't pick on another teen?

(psst! your bias is showing)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I am as old as Mitt, and yes, I remember.

People who black out the memories of their own guilt aren't quite all there.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

This thread isn't about how many OTHER bullies there are out there. It's about a man that wants our vote to become the leader of the free world, who has questionable ethics. As do many who want the same job.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What is the big deal?

High School is High School and most people turn out completely different when they leave that hell hole.

I forgot lets bash the evil right winger!!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
More on Mitt Romney in HS...the first bit from his best friend and roomate!

Even a close pal like Friedemann felt that distance; their friendship was confined to the dorms. When Romney left the campus on weekends, he never invited him. “I didn’t quite fit into the social circle. I didn’t have a car when I was 16,” Friedemann said. “I couldn’t go skiing or whatever they did.”

Lou Vierling, a scholarship student who boarded at Cranbrook for the 1960 and 1961 academic years, was struck by a question Romney asked them when they first met. “He wanted to know what my father did for a living,” Vierling recalled. “He wanted to know if my mother worked. He wanted to know what town I lived in.” As Vierling explained that his father taught school, that he commuted from east Detroit, he noticed a souring of Romney’s demeanor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join