It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment - Objects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have been on the viewing side of things (albeit lurking here most of the time), now I'd like to be on the end that gets viewed. While the cusp is working on future events, I'm going to focus on the simple viewing of objects, places, things, etc...

If you need to learn how to RV, see this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll reveal this target tomorrow during or after lunch, depending on my job hours, which is roughly 24 hours from now.

Clear your mind and identify the attributes of the target, and attempt to surmise what the target may be.
Target: 45907

!IMPORTANT! - BEFORE Replying, DON'T SCROLL THROUGH THE POSTS! Instead, hit the "Post Reply" button in the upper right! Avoid reading any responses until after you've posted what you sense.

List the following when you reply:

Impressions
Colors
Shapes
Tastes
Smells
Size in relation to you
Are their multiple parts or pieces in relation to/comprising the target?
Purposes - what is the target for?
Actions - is the target doing anything?
Environment - what is around the target?
If you sketch, feel free to scan and post it as well
edit on 9-5-2012 by joesomebody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody
I have been on the viewing side of things (albeit lurking here most of the time),

Are you a Alphabet Soup Fool ?

Target: 45907

Source. The film 'Brazil'.

Baby mask number 45907

It seems the elite are desperate to retain control now that they all know they are going to a FEMA camp in a couple of months time.

They want to stay in control and want remote viewers to control the world people through mind control and ESP.

The elite want you psychics to be like the guy (in this picture) locked in the chair wired up and NWO property.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I used a random number generator, interesting coincidence...also, that picture is disturbing.

I don't fear the NWO or whatever comes after me. Through death or incarceration, I'll either remain free at the least in my mind or die.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Dunno why, but before I scanned down and saw that weird picture of the baby, I got the image in my mind of a baby pacifier or rattle, in 'nursery' colors of yellow, pink and maybe blue. That's all. :-/

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Even if you just try, that's all I ask - it's an experiment, and meant to be fun! I'll post the results tomorrow, even if you're my only taker

Do you get any shapes, purposes, tastes, smells, or touch reactions? I think that picture messed up what you were seeing.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I used a random number generator, interesting coincidence

May I ask, in what way is there an interesting coincidence?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Nevermind...I misunderstood.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody

Rubiks Cube

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Rubiks Cube

Guesses don't really count. Learn to RV and actually try. You don't just jump to a conclusion here, you have to think about it and record your impressions.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am seeing a cold, chrome gun or knife. Perhaps a revolver or axe, sitting on a wooden surface with the hint of cigarette smoke somewhere in Ohio.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
OK - I'll play along. Let me just say first that I do not in any way think I have any psychic ability whatsoever or any other kind of "special power'. I don't generally "believe" in psychics per se, but I believe that sometimes people may get a vision or something similar. For the most part I think psychics are just cons that base their predictions on generalities and probabilities. Having said all of that, I did genuinely try to clear my mind and focus on this and get some sort of 'feeling" and just wrote down the few things that popped into my mind. So my guess would be that the following "impressions" have nothing to do with what you are looking for, but what I got was:

There is an orange or citrus type of scent
Some sort of flame or fire or similar, like a candle
An open area - outdoors - fresh air
Daytime or some natural type of lighting
Feels like a field or area with grass, trees, etc - not in a city or metropolitan area
And for some reason, teeth - as in gears - but maybe plastic like a spirograph

That's it. No idea why all these seemingly unrelated and random things popped into my head, but that's what I got. No real picture of anything. Like I said I doubt I got anything correct, but I did at least give it a shot.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Didn't really have anything very close, folks...this is enough to make me skeptical again.

The item was a large orange sharpie highlighter, like this:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I put banana, yellow, curved, blunt end, horizontal.

Sort of crazy. I've done a few of these and always seem to be pretty close (didn't hear of RV until yesterday). It creeps me out.

Edit: post another one

edit on 12-5-2012 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yeah, there is the possiblity you were viewing the target and that your mind was just filling in the blanks to come up with an assumption of what it may be - your colors were somewhat accurate, size/shape were close, so yeah - there's that. I find that with this sort of thing it helps a lot to give yourself 5-10 minutes of doing as little thinking as possible to clear your mind - perhaps listen to some classical or trance music, as they tend to dull the senses and help you relax.

My only fear with this sort of thing is that it's not of me and that it could be a demon doing this and telling me the result, which I don't want, especially as a Christ Follower and believer in His redemption by faith.

=======================================================================

Identify the attributes of the target. Instead of letting your mind fill in the blanks as to what it actually is, first focus on each individual aspect - person, place, thing or some combination thereof, it's shape(s), taste(s), color(s), smell(s), purpose(s), time period(s) if applicable, size relative to you, size relative to environment, and it's environment(s)/location(s).

Target: 831558

I will reveal once we've gotten some responses, at the least 12-24 hours from now.
edit on 12-5-2012 by joesomebody because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2012 by joesomebody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Target: 831558

Impressions - scruffy, hairy, or prickly - but not neat
Colors - seems grey or dirty
Shapes - curled or balled up
Tastes - didnt
Smells - didnt
Size in relation to you - seems close, but not bigger than a small or medium dog
Are their multiple parts or pieces in relation to/comprising the target? - no
Purposes - what is the target for? - dont know
Actions - is the target doing anything? - no, at this time
Environment - what is around the target? - too close to, or cant tell

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

List the following when you reply:

Impressions
Colors
Shapes
Tastes
Smells
Size in relation to you
Are their multiple parts or pieces in relation to/comprising the target?
Purposes - what is the target for?
Actions - is the target doing anything?
Environment - what is around the target?
If you sketch, feel free to scan and post it as well

it is silver
looks like a can or maybe a can
no taste - maybe it is used for cocking
smells like smoke - fire wood
the target is outside, in the back yard maybe
i see a tree, a wooden table next to it

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, we got some color and shape hits, as well as the being on/near a wooden table part. Note that your silver colors probably came from the button in the center, which has a silvery metallic sheen. The rest is the grey and white...The ball image could've come from the stick controllers, which each have a half ball as part of them, and the curled imagery could be coming from the bent/curved shape of the controller.

The location, smell, etc, weren't really right, but whatevs...still a good try.

The object was my xbox 360 controller: The pic below is for reference, as I'm at work right now and can't snap an actual picture:

edit on 14-5-2012 by joesomebody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

My only fear with this sort of thing is that it's not of me and that it could be a demon doing this and telling me the result, which I don't want, especially as a Christ Follower and believer in His redemption by faith.

If you believe that there is any connection whatsoever between demons and RV then yo u need to quickly back out of this thread and get your RV education in step.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

If you believe that there is any connection whatsoever between demons and RV then yo u need to quickly back out of this thread and get your RV education in step.

I know about RV, and I just teeter, because anything that's of a spiritual nature can go bad places. I know that as one of the Faithful in Christ, I'm protected from Hell and many attacks, but if I open the door, God may allow them to attack me as a lesson - I just don't know where to stand on this because it's not outlined in the Bible, and I don't know if it'd considered "sourcery" or "witchcraft" by any means or not.

if it's an ability man has naturally, then it's something God gave us, however, and thus with it comes the responsibility to use it without sin.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I know about RV

You know some topical points about RV but very clearly as you have this thread in motion, you do not know RV at any significant level.

Originally posted by joesomebody and I just teeter, because anything that's of a spiritual nature can go bad places.

There is nothing spiritual, demonic or any similar description about RV. It is unexplained, yes, but not one RVer, including myself, that I know would claim it is spiritual or demonic.

Originally posted by joesomebody I know that as one of the Faithful in Christ, I'm protected from Hell and many attacks, but if I open the door, God may allow them to attack me as a lesson - I just don't know where to stand on this because it's not outlined in the Bible, and I don't know if it'd considered "sourcery" or "witchcraft" by any means or not.

You don't "know" any of these things, you believe them, that is fine, it's your belief system.

The Bible doesn't address RV however RV addresses the Bible.

The Crucifixion Ruse

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join