It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment - Objects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody

black, clear, crystal, shines, flat, square, smooth, sharp edge, tall.

I only took a few seconds again to think about it. I just write the first thing that pops in my mind really, so I certainly have no real technique.

My thoughts are a sky scraper...maybe the one in mission impossible? I really need to read more about what to actually concentrate on.

Edit: so definitely not close to an xbox controller. This is my first one that was wayyy off. Sure is fun though.
edit on 14-5-2012 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

The Crucifixion Ruse

no offence, but Courtney Brown isn't the most reliable or trained RV'er out there. I'm not even christian and i'm pretty sure that Jesus was really crucified and even rose from the 'dead'. Joe McMoneagles interpretation of Christ considered #1 viewer is alot more straightforward and more legit imo.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

The Crucifixion Ruse

no offence, but Courtney Brown isn't the most reliable or trained RV'er out there. I'm not even christian and i'm pretty sure that Jesus was really crucified and even rose from the 'dead'. Joe McMoneagles interpretation of Christ considered #1 viewer is alot more straightforward and more legit imo.

No offense taken considering Courtney didn't perform the RV.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Conspiracy theory and improvable crap from a couple posts above aside, anybody want a new item to try?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody

Nevermind...I misunderstood.

That's right. You have entirely misunderstood Remote Viewing, your "experiment" is a fail, proves nothing and can be better accomplished here.

RVers Overseeing Proper RV Protocols

So why bother?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So much for objectiveness. You take a quote out of context and then basically call me an idiot.

The wonderful thing about the human mind is that you can't dictate what it can and can't do. This doesn't have to go by the book or anything. I'm just doing a flat experiment without any front loading.
edit on 18-5-2012 by joesomebody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by joesomebody
....anybody want a new item to try?

It's been four days since you ignored the last poster who did, what do you think?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join