It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush face with horn appears on 20$ dollar bill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello Ats'ers,

A man is claiming to have a 20 dollar bill from 2004 with an irregular watermark; that which contains an image of George Bush with a horn on his head, where the Andrew Jackson image should be. It looks pretty real to me, but what do I know lol. Have a look, tell me what you think!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That was cool...thanks for sharing

MONEY "Root of All Evil" that what I've always been told!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
“If the American people really knew what we had done, we would be chased down the street and lynched.” — President George H.W.Bush to White House correspondent Sara McClendon, 1992

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

Counterfeiters ?

If it had appeared before 9/11 it would be more impressive.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
“If the American people really knew what we had done, we would be chased down the street and lynched.” — President George H.W.Bush to White House correspondent Sara McClendon, 1992

May I ask for a source? This is interesting.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This guy needs to lay off the "I'm special because God talks to me" pills.

On the other hand, that's a very interesting piece of currency. Is this the only one like it?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I googled the phrase and every post was a blog or forum entry: nothing from any major site.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wonder if its mint related? little horn
interesting

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Something about that quote made me want to lynch him.

I swear that justice MUST be done some day to that family. The things they have done need not be mentioned. We can imagine, which is worse.

Very pissed. Every smile they make is an insult to our country and our world. Every single smirk, smile, and laugh. They should be wailing.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Anybody catch the series #? It does look like Bush but I think the "horn" is a stretch, it looks more like jacksons cowlick hair.

I don't think that GHWB quote is correct, though I could be wrong. It is more likely that it is a bastardization of this quote.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. – Henry Ford

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I didn't see a horn and it looked like the same face to me. Personally i think he's got issues.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just a little bit of black magic to help ensure he won the 2004 election...happens all the time.
edit on 9-5-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
That was cool...thanks for sharing

MONEY "Root of All Evil" that what I've always been told!

Not to be nit picky but......it's the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil. Money is not the problem....just the extreme love for it that is.

And not a bible reader here, but for proof.....

New Testament (1 Timothy 6:10) 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

But yeah.....that water mark is pretty eerie, going to be looking at all my 20's from now on.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm not from america so I know little about the currency there. That being said it looked legit I just didn't see the huge difference between the 2 that he held up. They both seemed to depict a face that had what looked like a horn! No? The faces did look slightly different though, maybe it was just a print error or something?

I'm in no way supporting bush here, he is a monster and a douche (can't believe the american people elected him TWICE!). I just don't see the huge difference.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's supposed to be a picture of Jackson. I looked at a 2004 $20 bill and a 2006 bill. They both look like Jackson to me, but not as clear as Franklin on the hundred.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I believed it was Bush for a second, but I'm glad he goes back in forth in the light, because, um, it is Jackson. The you can see the "horn" is the dark area in his slicked-back hair, and it's exactly where this Bush's "horn" is.

They're just similar faces man. One is a dark print and the other, a watermark.

A shadow of a shadow you can make into anything.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I definitely see it plain as day

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

Naw, thats just another anti-counterfeiting measure in the bill. It kind of looks like bush but its just another image of Andrew Jackson and the hair sticking up make what appear to be the horns.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If you were a Cherokee, Seminole, Creek, Choctaw or Chickasaw Indian then Jackson should have been the one with horns.
See the Indian removal act for further information. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This guy has issues maybe a fat problem, maybe his mother never liked so he thinks that 'GOD' talks to him. Basically he is a freak and wants a scene and youtube and ATS has given him the spot light on the stage.

Even if it was a picture of bush with horns on a bill, what does that do to the world? Is it a futuristic bomb that will go off any second?

I looks nothing like bush and that horn looks like a curl of hair from johnsons

top topics

<<   2 >>

join