Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Told To Stop Eating Fatty Food

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/08/obama-fatty-foods-_n_1499686.html

6 hours ago ... Obama Told To Stop Eating Fatty Food ... President Obama gave the Five Guys Burger and Fries chain a publicity boost when he stopped at ...

Well it seems from my recent thread that got shipped over to Madness that ATS folks like to talk about the POTUS.
I thought Obama looked quite fit?
Do you think hae is getting the right advice?
edit on 5/8/2012 by longjohnbritches because: talk




posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
And this effects his ingestion of questionable excretions / secretions in what way?

edit on 5/8/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Obama isn't the average obese American who can't put the big mac down while having an insulin syringe in their arm.

edit on 8-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches
 


Looks like he's going to get a lecture from his wife about that one.


If the message is that fast food is ok in moderation as long as you exercise, etc, then I don't see a problem.

Doesn't Obama still smoke cigarettes?



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
And this effects his ingestion of questionable excretions / secretions in what way?

edit on 5/8/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)


Hi abe, It's funny I just put my flowers on lol.
I don't think I can answer your question. Did you read the Huff article?
cheers ljb



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by longjohnbritches
 


Looks like he's going to get a lecture from his wife about that one.


If the message is that fast food is ok in moderation as long as you exercise, etc, then I don't see a problem.

Doesn't Obama still smoke cigarettes?


Hi swo,
He may have given up the smoke but he still has full command of a few mirrors lol.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
would Larry Sinclair qualify as a fatty?



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Maybe he has good genes. He desreves a perk to offset those Prinz Charles sized ears.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's all about image. Likely his doctors also realizing that he needs to be super fit in order to withstand the next few months on the campaign trail.

Clinton was also told to avoid fatty foods, but while he was quite a lot pudgier than Obama, he pretty much ignored his doctors' advice a lot of the time and it showed.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Can a Conversational Character Robot have heart attacks from eating fatty foods ? i dont think it needs to worry, theres no way -Hanson Robotics- could have given it a heart..... they do pretend to have "emotions" though.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Maybe he has good genes. He desreves a perk to offset those Prinz Charles sized ears.


Perhaps he is trying to grow into them.
But the docs want him around to sign their pay checks lol



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
maybe those big ears have the kind of creases in them that indicate a heart attack is more likely then not



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster
 


The Invisible Man, you look inside and see all these gears grinding donuts and terrorist's body parts.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches
 


Well Personally , I hope he Decides Not To . IMO the Country Needs the Energy he would Provide throught his Digestive Process thus Enriching the Athmospheres Co2 Content , this in turn would provide an ideal Enviorment for Fauna and Flora to Grow.....



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
maybe those big ears have the kind of creases in them that indicate a heart attack is more likely then not


Lol
I have heard about reading palms to tell the future.
The only thing I saw when looking into the ear of a POTUS was potatoes.
non partisan ljb



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies
 

Hi bb
Where was it Billy used to jog to all the time? Did the agents get to gobble it up too? Was it hot dogs?
cheers ljb



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit
 

Hi zan
Are you suggesting pizza and beer followed up with a couple cups of JOE?
while out on a hike I hope.
ljb
edit on 5/8/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I think he should eat as many burgers and fries as he wants, but please let his wife stop telling the rest of us what to eat and what not to eat.



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Hey, someone has to do it!

There are too many fat kids and stupid parents in this country. The fact that the First Lady has to lecture them shows you just how devoid of nutritional knowledge people are in this country.

If more Americans took charge of their health and investigated what was in their food/water, the First Lady would have less motivation to "lecture" them on health matters.

What's next? Are you going to complain about the President's Physical Fitness Achievement program or whatever it's called?



posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus
 


Hey, someone has to do it!

There are too many fat kids and stupid parents in this country. The fact that the First Lady has to lecture them shows you just how devoid of nutritional knowledge people are in this country.

If more Americans took charge of their health and investigated what was in their food/water, the First Lady would have less motivation to "lecture" them on health matters.

What's next? Are you going to complain about the President's Physical Fitness Achievement program or whatever it's called?



I'm all for nutritional education, but who needs the nanny state to tell us what to do and how to do it? Maybe you do, but no thanks.





new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join