It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Thinking Theorists. Recessitation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Warning: This thread may contain free thinking not suitable for children!

Did Isis bring Osiris back to life? Is it possible to bring someone back from the dead to the living? What steps can be taken to obtain such goals?

Millions of people around the world believe that the dead will walk again! Is it possible in other ways then reincarnation?

So as you may come to grasp this thread is about what we can do to bring the dead back to life! Is it even possible? And does Spirituality and Science give us clues? Does horror novels such as Frankenstein give a hidden knowledge not known to common man?

Does the illuminati have such technologies?

Earth our universe sometime in the 90's. I was outside in my back yard and picked up a dead bug. I then put it inbetween my hands as if to create a sealed chamber around it. i had no idea what I was doing except that I was imagining pumping air back into it. Because as I held the bug in this chamber I began to imitate the beating of a heart.

Within seconds the bug sprang to life and flew away. It scared me and I never tried it again. Maybe it wasn't dead. Idk. But what if I did recessitate it?

Is it possible that all we need are the 5 elements to bring things to life? Air, Water, Electric Warmth, Earth.

What if we could take someone who has just died place them in a shallow pool of water to relxax and make the flesh sesitive to allow easier transitions of electrical currents. We then force air in and out of the lungs. We send some kind of signal into the persons pineal gland as to reignite it. While we try to get the heart pumping again.

Can we use this type of thinking to bring them to life again? After all all we really are is quantum energy. And if the pineal gland is nothing more then the nucleus of a molecule that grew into a organ through mutation.

Then why couldn't we try to re-energise the gland with quantum energy again?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

I have always been myself but never me, You are always yourself but you are never you.
We are ourselves but are never us and we cannot be Us because people cant accept themselves as what they are because they were never really reflective image of their ideal existence.

We have all been great at one point in our many lifetimes but when we look in the mirror and don't like what we see we are failing to be as great as we once were.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think its possible with the proper techs. And yes I think the elite have it thats why sometimes when the celeberties are said to die I just think they LEFT EA*RTH and went elsewhere-where I dont know maybe MARS? The technology HAS to be close kept to forbid entire populations from constant rejuvinating which may cause glitches(MANY MUST PARISH FOR THE FEW TO SURVIVE INFLUENCED 1Z). Which 1 would think effects the overall somehow. So many are left to remain in their environment suits and worry about dying all the time why others have it their way. Funny thing is I think it effects ACTUAL ASCENSION because you keep playing around in the line of life and prevent your souls from reaching their higher capabilities, that is unless your a warlord and still you may be prevented not from say a good outcome but from eternia.

edit on 5/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I get what your saying there at the sametime. Being great has nothing to do with it. it's more about can we apply what we know now to create a new beginning or are we that far behind the elite.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What would some of your theories be to bring back that which is dead?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I guess it depends on what death actually is.

Organ donors are still alive through their donations, are they not? What kind of Frankenstein technology allows for that?
edit on 8-5-2012 by windword because: ?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
the advent of time travel. I had this thought that time travel would bring about the collapse of time on some kind of wave bringing with it the dead.

it was just a fleeting theory based on the fact that any dimension where time travel becomes possible causes an immediate collapse of time due to the fact that it would immediately start being used and the rest is history. time would inevitably collapse... instantly, as if consumed by a giant wave.

hard to imagine... just a random thought.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Orson Scott Card wrote a book called "Pastwatch The Redemption of Christopher Columbus." In the future, a time travel technology allows scientist to shipwreck Columbus in the Americas, therefore preventing the genocide and enslavement of American Indians, allowing them to develop advanced civilization before contact.

A great book and the premise lends a theory to the author's view of the "Second Coming." The "new earth" comes in a twinkling of an eye, as the historical timeline changed instantly.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah but donors are not considered dead though. Unless you mean they died and volunteered to be a donor. You wasn't specific on it. So you kinda left it open for different interpretations. My bad possibly idk. Moving on.

Well Frankenstein is brought to life through electrical shock correct? Haven't people been electricuted by lightning bolts and died and came back in the same instance? Maybe it's possible all we need to do is re-ignite the ol' pineal gland. And put that quantum energy back into it.

We can start by seeing if we can re-implant the nucleus of atoms. If we can recessitate an atom. We can apply that to the larger scale human!

Wouldn't you think so?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It depends on the viability of the body. Someone with his head blown off in a bombing may not be recessitated to restore the same physical body of life. However, that persons bodily organs may continue to live, as to be viable to continue living in another body.

Funny that electricity wasn't mentioned in Genesis. Something like........ "and god breathed into Adam, just as he hit the great switch, and the fire of life was good."

I think that we will eventually be able to crack the DNA code on aging. But we will never be able to save a body that has been mutilated beyond viability without replacing the key organs and limbs, etc.

The key is the spirit. If the spirit can't be killed, and doesn't forget, then the physical body doesn't matter, it's only a replaceable vehicle.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I would argue that when god said let there be light, and so forth. That when he created life. That all he had to do was say it because. All everything is is a condensed vibration. That vibration has to be caused by some sound.

You will notice when you talk that your throat and the chords inside vibrate. Idk just a thought.

Yeah I wouldn't mess with anything that was utterly destroyed but imagine someone that died of heart failure. Easily brought back. I think. Like I said we should think about working on atoms with the nucleus. Understand the quantum scale and then move up.

If we can just get that pineal gland re-ignited. It's not that we need to be immortal. But what if we perfected this. And then could use this information to transfer our souls ie quantum energy over to a biologically enhanced creature or body.

To be immortal in your current body you just turn off the genes that allow aging and growth. Aging and Growth are what kills us. Because growth replaces the old and when the new comes in it is then stronger or weaker then the last cells depending on where you are in life.

Imagine turning that off. Would you then not age and therefore be immortal? Immortal as in I can die if I got shot. But I won't die of old age.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki

What would some of your theories be to bring back that which is dead?

high magnetisim location-chamber with obelisk attachment

some form of material to replinish the lost 3d matter so like a -BLOOD POOL ELECTRICALLY CHARGED REPLACING DEAD/OLD TISSUE

enclosed bed w/ atmosphereco2-O gasses ect and SOL light to interact with the new cells desined

IMPORTANT TEXT to reteach the sleeping returner or update them on current times in a language or way it crosses all time since leaving/sleeping

then wwait or time but not long

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind hearing the details of this theory. is it possible to do this type of study today? What I'm saying is how far are we from being able to implement your idea there?

I know everything I've said in here can be done today! I think yours can to. i just don't know the details. But it sounds pretty related to my idea with the shallow water and such.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm thinking every week or month we should make a Free Thinking Theorists thread for people like us with ideas that could potentially change our world. Plausible stuff ofcourse. And even if ti's science fiction our theory we present should be understandable to the point we wanna do it when we read it.

Because it's gonna take ground breaking thinking to change this planet. Episode 1 Recessitation. What will the next episode entail?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have a new entry I'd like to add to this thread.

I have a theory that the best way to fire the pineal gland back up which is the magnetic housing for the soul. Basically where your consciousness is housed.

What if music was the answer.

I've used meditation for a few years now and not so much anymore as I can't journey any further. I've came to the end of the road.

Anyways in my time of meditating there were times when my brain would orgasm and I'd understand what it's like to experience sexual relations from a female stand point.

The brain is 2 halves with a pineal gland in the middle. Now I don't have to explain what this mirrors I think you know.

When certain amounts of vibration enter this area depending on your pineals tolerance it can wiggle around and the more it does so the more brain chemicals are released.

So I'm thinking this has go to be a key to brining back someone who is deemed unsavable.

top topics

join