It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timing is everything?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The near future:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Looks like we can cross off Dec 23, 2012 as the Tevet 10 event date. Everyone who watched gets free pizza as per the offer:

Okay but now for those of you not yet quite lulled back to sleep- next Tevet 10 up and coming: DEC 13, 2013

In fact, to make the information a bit more generally easy to read, I've produced this nice chart:

edit on 1-1-2013 by MrCobb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

there you said the words I was going to put on a new thread sort of .

you hit it right on the button when you said that it seems God is predicting the future with the past. I believe that the past is coming back in more ways than we know it. Look at the war going on in Israel right now, happened in the days of Jesus.

The floods, the earthquakes, the red rain (dec. 21 2012) the whirlwinds, (sandy storm) its is a warning of the past into the future. God even predicted the anti christ being revealed after he is in hiding and deceiving the world with wondrous lies for 42 months and that is 31/2 years which is now. As I do know something else that will surprise the world and is about to surface if what you say is right and this is like a sign to me, then yes I totally agree with you on the dates.

you said
God is using the past to predict the future. These earthly judgment events are being used by God to convey the events of the final judgment of the earth; the "heavenly judgment" as it were. The reason God has put these days and months in the bible is because he is sending timing information to the generation that would be alive at the time of judgment. When these people begin to see these things coming to pass just as God has foretold in the bible through including these dates, then they will begin to show others "these things are clearly coming to pass on these dates that were recorded" and through this, sovereignty over creation is demonstrated.

I so agree with what you said above.

I also had to laugh when you said in another post about God being a tad obsessed with dates and times,
God must get a kick out that line, he likes laughter and knows all

I am still laughing, and yes God sends messages "diving timing" however I do believe that some of these dates are exactly the way he wants it to be and he never goes back or changes his word. God never lies or changes. Trust me he leads me to many messages.

God only allows satan to go as far as he wants and God actually controls and runs satan and he actually doesnt even know this. No one is more powerful than God

So with that said I actually believe everything you say and this post was like a sign to me.
thank you

<< 1  2   >>

join