It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you see when you see these images?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I just don't see a connection between people setting themselves on fire to protest oppression and flesh eating aliens. Matter of fact, I'm having to stretch my imagination to the breaking point just to consider the idea of "Reptilians". Been readin' a little too much David Icke lately?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Medium...to medium well for me please!

Hold the salt...lots of pepper...if I were reptilian!

Nooo, You'll ruin your human!

You'll have to get your human to use a longer burning paraffin and garlic marinade to ensure a medium consistency and from experience the humans aren't so obliging to such requests

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I see protesting in an extreme way with the self cing process. As far as the op question about preventing flesh from being taken advantage of or consumed by reptilian forces dont know and why IF this was the case cannot the feed be of souls/internal energy/spirits or the ETERNAL PART of humans and if so did they escape. I dont know what the intentions of the called reptillians within this sector of the universe are. From EA*RTH reads some of them seem to care and others dont and some may even share EA*RTH RIGHT NOW BELOW GROUND with humans. Thats why I dont think its FAIR to just lump them all together as EVOL flesh/blood eating vampires
w/ out acknowledging the LOVE some of them have been said to of shared upon interacting here on EA*RTH with humans. Its like someone saying humans are all savage and eat animals, yet some humans do not???

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExploitedAliens
Honestly, I just see in the first two pictures a man burning. The first guys seems as someone lit him up but then there's people around him. The second one seems like a protester. Maybe they're both protesters and burned themselves to protest. This has been done before.

Another thing is what do Reptilian have to do with any of these pictures?
They probably burned themselves as a protest & nothing to do with Reptilians. Lol.
They're probably just protesting an issue in their country. But that's just MY opinion.

Yea man obviously I dont know, thats why I try to facilitate discussion about this. Im still trying to figure out about 1 true God and all that stuff, and sometimes peoples opinions or alternate views help me to see something outside of what im seeing. It helps keep me from getting closed off.

Regardless of all that, this is very interesting stuff. I like that. New discoveries are one of the small joys I have left.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
when i look at those photos I see desperation, no hope and acceptance that things will not change so the only way out is to make a statement, give your life meaning go out in a blaze of glory so that others may learn the truth of our prison planet. sad really that even after these desperate acts nothing much has changed TPTB do not care and are most likely laughing at these images as they sip Cristal Champagne from there trump tower condo

Word man. These slime will try anything to try to get my stuff censored. I didnt break any rules. I said that a shotgun would be more effective against some made up monster being-really? Why do you care so much hehe.

And then to say I should get censored from posting something on a Rage Against the Machine album? or a newspaper at your local newstand or 7-11? Really?

Na I think im within the rules just fine. Mods can choose to censor whatever they want, but I hope they wont, as im not breaking any of the rules they have put forth.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

edit on 8-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed embedded image and added warning

Gracias...Gemwolf!

Maybe you should edit and add a warning to the OP's post also...just saying!

There is something about self immolation that is disturbing...and people should be warned that the images contain afore mentioned material!

edit on 8-5-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I'm really confused, where do the Reptilians come into this? I've looked at all 3 images (thanks for the graphic warning), but I just don't understand what you are trying to say here?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Haha, I thought it was just me...

Clarity please OP, Thanks

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays Humans were never meant to be telepathic. They will never be

honestly out of all your obnoxious claims and graphic pictures you are showing to people without warnings, I think that this is the most irritating. Who are you to say that humans were not meant to be telepathic? Are you God? Do you know how humans started off before all the fast food and cocacola that destroyed our natural capibilities? no? Didn't think so....

edit on 8-5-2012 by xZodiacx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have taken it upon myself to re-write the OPs OP for the sake of clarity. If StrangeDays is OK with this, we may continue the discussion...

X.

Original OP

I used to think it was in total protest of oppression (and it is), but what if this reptilian thing were real and they were preventing their flesh from being eaten? Ive already asked for incineration from my family when I die instead of burial. Crazy stuff. Opinions?

These men died in protest. If others choose to defend themselves I would think a shotgun would be enough to take out a reptilian. Not a pistol though.

Re-written as....

I used to think that people like these gentlemen shown in these very graphic photos were incinerating themselves due to various and sundry, but relatively mundane, human rights violations.

But it has recently occurred to me that these folks may be lighting themselves up like this because they are aware of the threat of some forthcoming *Alien Harvest perpetrated by Reptilians, which we all thought were a joke but are actually real. And these folks have deduced correctly that by immolating themselves they will prevent the Reptilians from eating them, which is good, despite the fact that they will be dead anyhow; but better dead than Lizard food.

Due to this realization I have asked my family to burn me when I die so that I am not eaten at some point after my death.

Although these men died in valiant protest against becoming cuisine for an off-planet lizard-race, if anyone is thinking about standing their ground against this impending reptilian onslaught, I suppose a shotgun would suffice; but you are on your own with the pistol.

Your thoughts, ATS forum members?

*A great culling of mankind as food and "resources" at the hands of some unstoppable force from another planet or star system, this poster is hoping for Cthulhu.

edit on 8-5-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
crack is dangerous STOP SMOKING CRACK AND POSTING THREADS please.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
did david icke sell you the stuff? i just recently became a member , but now im thinking ............i dont know
edit on 8-5-2012 by pushmepullu because: just say no

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I get this from the second link:

Danger: The AVG Security Toolbar has detected active threats on this page and has blocked access for your protection.

I'm just saying...but I didn't look into it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

We all act like all this isnt a mystery, the fire itself should make you think "WHAT THE # IS ANY OF THIS ANYWAY!??!?

realize that fire itself is the phenomenon, aswell as matter. . . aswell as anything!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I dont know much about the first and last picture but I do know about the middle one. The mans name is Thích Quảng Đức.

You can find out more information about him at the link I left below.
en.wikipedia.org...

I have no idea what your talking about with lizards and such but you should research your photos maybe that will give you a better understanding of what your viewing!

good luck

Oh I found out about the first photo here is the link to the article about it
article.wn.com...

edit on 8-5-2012 by jenlovesturtles because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join