It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you see when you see these images?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
WARNING: Extremely graphic images

I used to think it was in total protest of oppression (and it is), but what if this reptilian thing were real and they were preventing their flesh from being eaten? Ive already asked for incineration from my family when I die instead of burial. Crazy stuff. Opinions?

These men died in protest. If others choose to defend themselves I would think a shotgun would be enough to take out a reptilian. Not a pistol though.
edit on 8-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

yea, crazy!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Bar-B-Que?

Maybe fire danger educational classes!

Petroleum products and you?

What not to do with gasoline!

Many things come to mind!

Here is a bit more about this photo:

www.worldsfamousphotos.com...

Warning: Graphic image

ETA: Insert 1960's music video...seems appropriate!

edit on 8-5-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed embedded image and added warning

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

As Usual StrangeDays i have no idea what the point of your thread is, If your trying to make sense of your own mixed up thoughts do it somewhere else please.

The first Image is a Picture of a Man on Fire,,,, Not something i wanted to see to be honest.
And i may be wrong here but I'm quite sure he did not deliberately set himself on fire to prevent the Lizard Men from eating him that would be a little silly now wouldn't it....
edit on 8/5/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure what I was supposed to see in those pictures? I also am confused about what point you are making exactly? Can you clarify why you want to be cremated and what that has to do with how to kill an alien?
edit on 8-5-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
I'm not sure what I was supposed to see in those pictures? I also am confused about what point you are making exactly? Can you clarify why you want to be cremated and what that has to do with how to kill and alien?

Well people say reptilian is off worldly. Im starting to believe some of the crap and am worried for humans during the "harvest". Im looking for ways we can find out or prepare ourselves the best we can.

Also if someone is hearing voices, its important you dont pay attention to it. I believe Its not the voice of God, and a simple human can be convinced it is. Humans were never meant to be telepathic. They will never be.

As far as the images, I got them from AP newspapers. It can be found on CNN and the like.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Without proper boat language and onion clippings, directing a cold plate in a direction that would suggest happiness is erratic and luscious. The only time whistles can be heard or digested is if the third party crickets have the guts to step away from the soap and car keys.

Just my 2 balls.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

There is no human harvest.

The only human harvest going on, is the tax administration killing us.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Honestly, I just see in the first two pictures a man burning. The first guys seems as someone lit him up but then there's people around him. The second one seems like a protester. Maybe they're both protesters and burned themselves to protest. This has been done before.

Another thing is what do Reptilian have to do with any of these pictures?
They probably burned themselves as a protest & nothing to do with Reptilians. Lol.
They're probably just protesting an issue in their country. But that's just MY opinion.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
oh thanks for the GRAPHIC WARNING... seriously

this has nothing to do with aliens or ufo's... its stupid people fault

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
WTF?......confused...contradictory...you dont even know what point you want to make...a victim of too many computer games and sitting at the keyboard in the dark if you ask me.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
Well people say reptilian is off worldly. I'm starting to believe some of the crap and am worried for humans during the "harvest". I'm looking for ways we can find out or prepare ourselves the best we can.

Of Course, Prepare oneself by burning oneself...

*FACEPALM*

Who's to say the reptilian's don't like their humans Rare like a good steak? Hmmmm.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I would think a shotgun would be enough to take out a reptilian. Not a pistol though.

I would think a mod would be enought to take out this thread.Not simple users though

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Not simple users though

Who you calling simple?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Originally posted by strangedays
Well people say reptilian is off worldly. I'm starting to believe some of the crap and am worried for humans during the "harvest". I'm looking for ways we can find out or prepare ourselves the best we can.

Of Course, Prepare oneself by burning oneself...

*FACEPALM*

Who's to say the reptilian's don't like their humans Rare like a good steak? Hmmmm.

Medium...to medium well for me please!

Hold the salt...lots of pepper...if I were reptilian!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

What do you see when you see these images?

Nuff said ..... I remember the good old days when we'd have a Mod to clear this sort of crap

A warning would be nice if your going to post graphic images

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
when i look at those photos I see desperation, no hope and acceptance that things will not change so the only way out is to make a statement, give your life meaning go out in a blaze of glory so that others may learn the truth of our prison planet. sad really that even after these desperate acts nothing much has changed TPTB do not care and are most likely laughing at these images as they sip Cristal Champagne from there trump tower condo

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

If such a thing as "the harvest" is going to come to pass it's probably more about harvesting the "soul" then your body. If these things exist, and perhaps they do? who knows? They seem to feed on fear, so the best "defense" we can have is to not be afraid. There's nothing we can do anyways, except try and lead happy lives.

Voices in our head can come from many different sources, usually a person's inner dialog, is just that, it's thinking "outloud" so to speak with yourself, pretty normal I think. Now some may say they hear God, demon's, etc., who am I to disagree with what they believe. If I started to believe I was hearing demons or reptile aliens I would question my sanity, and seek to put an end to it, I read recently about some UFO reaserchers who discovered that people have been able to completely stop an alien abduction by calling out to God or Jesus, I thought that was pretty interesting.

I know lot's of people here are excited to meet the aliens if they exist, and lot's of reasons to suggest that they do exist. I personally am not real excited about meeting them, they just seem rather cold, lol, and I hear they are stinky too ! Anyways, my gut instinct tells me we should try not to feed them with fear, no need for anyone to be setting themselves on fire.......

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
When the reptilian reapers come to harvest our organs, only those who are dead will be safe. The rest of us will be courses in a grand buffet.

Why self immolation? A short trip off a tall bridge or a 12 gauge will be much more effective and far less painful.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I see men on fire to be honest, and I suggest you edit your post with a "graphic" warning, I wasn't expecting to see a man on fire when I clicked it!

And no I don't think aliens had anything to do with why they were on fire!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join