It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold and Blood - Vengeance and Revenge for Atrocities and Abuses to our people by Invaders.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Apologies. My definition of retribution is the violent kind of payback. The kind of retribution associated with revenge. Seeing as how a grudge was involved in the OP this was the definition I based my post on.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Good outlook. You should be just fine. If you do encounter anyone who makes an offhand comment however be cautious if you choose to catch them on it. Sometimes patience is best exercised like when you go to an old folks home and you hear something racist or vile but you know you can't do anything because their mindset is pretty much fixed. Okay... that may be a bad if not stereotypical example but you get the idea.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthinhabitant

Originally posted by DAVID64
Well, you've just proven premeditation to a court. Now, just hope they don't dig too deep into your background during prosecution.
You have no reason to hold a grudge against someone for what their ancestors did.
Way, way too much of that going on already.

I have some grudges towards certain people for what they have done, granted, none on anything ones parents or ancestors done, and the person in regards, at this moment, my reason for starting this thread, is have been told a few things about him and what happen and how he is and how he may have condoned the "trail of tears" and he still treats Native American's and others, as 3rd class people and has money from his ancestors land grab and gold prospecting, that made him an accessory to some extent, would argue, however not enough to justify taking actions, or is it?

Should he say something like" there ain't no such thing as good indian, only a dead indian" or anything that resembles this remark, ...we guess we can say," that, them, there, is feuding words."

In the event he says any of that, You have the moral high ground. Beat his ass.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I don't see how one can morally seek retribution for something that happened three generations ago.

How would you seek retribution? Slit the throat of an infant because his great grandfather killed your grandfather maybe?

It hasn't ended. The rape of reservation lands and of the people on them goes on without pause. If you can find it, rent the movie Thunderheart. Its based on real events and ongoing dangers to the people from mining. The story revolves around a murder on Pine Ridge in the mid 70s and the FBI investigation.

Review on Amazon: "THUNDERHEART is a powerful examination of the surreal and frightening life on Native American reservations. Brutality is everywhere: whites against Indians, Indians against Indians, etc. Director Michael Apted does a remarkable job of tempering the violence with scenes of beauty and with images of a peace-loving tribe of people. This is a heartbreaking film at times, but there is a sense of justice in the long-run. THUNDEHEART is not a piece of hunk-actor mind candy. This is a powerful (and underrated) film that demands your attention. It is well-worth it."

I couldn't find the film anywhere, but finally tracked it down at the public library. Excellent movie!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It sounds like you've already decided on having a confrontation with this person. I'd be interested to see a recording of your interaction with them. I'm willing to bet that you'll be steering the conversation toward topics that are most likely to give you your desired outcome and will bait this person into saying something that you can construe as offensive, giving you your excuse to commit some act of violence.

Seek help.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You are hypocrite,
by your own admission you are 75% invader murderer.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky

Good outlook. You should be just fine. If you do encounter anyone who makes an offhand comment however be cautious if you choose to catch them on it. Sometimes patience is best exercised like when you go to an old folks home and you hear something racist or vile but you know you can't do anything because their mindset is pretty much fixed. Okay... that may be a bad if not stereotypical example but you get the idea.

thank you,

understand and who knows, the person may end up and be totally remorseful of deeds of his Grandfather and hope that is the case, however got this feeling he is not and be more a kin to do it again and set in his ways and words, so we'll see...as not planning on spending much time around him and hear he is easily upset about a variety of topics and only thing have heard so far, as we agree on, is Obama, other than that not sure what his politics are like, minus a few things, and he sounds like a pro war invading type, and not the company I prefer to keep!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
My grandmother's mother was 100% Cherokee, married an Irishman, drunken womanizer that he was. I don't know what that makes me, or how much Cherokee I have in me, but I did not go through what they went through, so I couldn't exactly say they're my people... the unfortunate human race is "my people". I don't really know where you're going with this thread, and I think you need to explain yourself a bit better.
edit on 8-5-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

It sounds like you've already decided on having a confrontation with this person. I'd be interested to see a recording of your interaction with them. I'm willing to bet that you'll be steering the conversation toward topics that are most likely to give you your desired outcome and will bait this person into saying something that you can construe as offensive, giving you your excuse to commit some act of violence.

Seek help.

you may well be right, as expressions and impressions goes, on the video, that could be done, as good thought, as security cameras with sound, may not be the best defense, however may be a good presentation or feature flick for you!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
My grandmother's mother was 100% Cherokee, married and Irishman, drunken womanizer that he was. I don't know what that makes me, or how much Cherokee I have in me, but I did not go through what they went through, so I couldn't exactly say they're my people... the unfortunate human race is "my people". I don't really know where you're going with this thread, and I think you need to explain yourself a bit better.

Let's say you are an Iraq or Afghanistan child whowatched his father be murdered by an Invading force and then when the child grows up, he runs into the child who's dad is the person who pulled the trigger, after 50 years or so and the child of the killer, is a killer too, same way, served and killed same as his father, and has since retired from killing and pillaging and only remorse is not being young enough to keep on killing and he has taught his children to go and kill, and supports abusing people, same acts as what happen at "Trail of Tears" more or less.

Then you are in a room with this person and they say something like, damn we should have killed them all, or damn that was some fun times and love to go light up a bunch of those "racial slurred" scumbags and rape their women again, no good pieces of sh!t or comments that suggest this person, is as bad as his father, who killed your father...

My point is, would you stand by and let him get away with this behavior or would you confront him and tell him, hey that was my father you killed and my sister you raped....

Or would you just be silent and bite your tounge and walk away?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks10

You too may be right, however I remorse and do not condone violence and killing and raping and taking property from people who are defenseless... and have not ever participated in such actions, nor do I aspire to, as I find such behavior unacceptable in almost, if not all situations and cannot think of justifying it, no matter how or what happen...

So, in this regard, I am not the same, as I am not in favor of genocide...

Now if I was, would I be writing this, as I am?

Let's hope not, as I despise killers, rapers, mercs, and others, who do so for hire or just cause they get a kick out of it...

My point is clear, while yes I am mixed blood, I still have conscious and right to it and any acts of any of my relatives, were not mine, and if I got some retired General ancestor who killed bunch of people and sent others to kill and seize...in the name of god, government or glory, etc., if I stood up for what he believed in and did, and I aspired to be like my General Ancestor, would make me as bad as he was or is.

Now if I recognize what he did was wrong and I try and make retributions to those he harmed, in some way, be it volunteer and send money and anything can do to help out the families that were wrong and nations, that would be honorable.

Not following in the General ancestors foot steps, not condoning his actions, and not participating in such actions, because I do not agree with what he did, if no other reason.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

wiki defined

Revenge is a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance, be it real or perceived. It is also called payback, retribution, retaliation or vengeance; it may be characterized as a form of justice, an altruistic action which enforces societal rules and which is based on a deep rooted evolutionary instinct that helped humanity by implementing social cohesion in a subtle way.[

Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthinhabitant

Well, you've just proven premeditation to a court. Now, just hope they don't dig too deep into your background during prosecution.
You have no reason to hold a grudge against someone for what their ancestors did.
Way, way too much of that going on already.

I have some grudges towards certain people for what they have done, granted, none on anything ones parents or ancestors done, and the person in regards, at this moment, my reason for starting this thread, is have been told a few things about him and what happen and how he is and how he may have condoned the "trail of tears" and he still treats Native American's and others, as 3rd class people and has money from his ancestors land grab and gold prospecting, that made him an accessory to some extent, would argue, however not enough to justify taking actions, or is it?

Should he say something like" there ain't no such thing as good indian, only a dead indian" or anything that resembles this remark, ...we guess we can say," that, them, there, is feuding words."

In the event he says any of that, You have the moral high ground. Beat his ass.

thanks, that is how I feel too, as I am not holding a grudge for anyone who did not do the crimes themselves, unless they are enjoying the rewards of it, and they are, they own lots of land now and got profits from the gold they stole, and if he is willing to give some back, that would be a start...however we all know what greedy people are and do, and are capable of doing...so while that might be one of my demands, it may not have a chance to get to it, if he is not composed and calm, as he is a killer for hire, and I have not ever killed anyone, for money or otherwise and I would only do so, if attacked and if he jumped, ...all that would be going through my mind, is what all lead up to the encounter, as I did not invite him over for dinner to discuss it....

He is just showing up out of the blue and was told what and how they got their farm and when, that being trail of tears and taking their land and gold and while hopefully he will be willing to turn some of the proceeds and ill gotten gains, back over to the Cherokee Nation, etc., or he will more than likely make an attempt to harm me...
edit on 8-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wow....just wow.....

Do you realize that DNA tells the truth?

The so called native americans came here and murdered the red headed white race that was here to take their land.

The newest of the so called native americans are the coastal indians on the west coast who migrated here from the north and murdered the previous native occupants 400 years ago and took over their villages and lands.

Do you know why the current natives have barred examination in court of the red haired white mummies?

Because it makes them nothing more than that karma that came back to them from the europeans.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I don't see how one can morally seek retribution for something that happened three generations ago.

How would you seek retribution? Slit the throat of an infant because his great grandfather killed your grandfather maybe?

It hasn't ended. The rape of reservation lands and of the people on them goes on without pause. If you can find it, rent the movie Thunderheart. Its based on real events and ongoing dangers to the people from mining. The story revolves around a murder on Pine Ridge in the mid 70s and the FBI investigation.

Review on Amazon: "THUNDERHEART is a powerful examination of the surreal and frightening life on Native American reservations. Brutality is everywhere: whites against Indians, Indians against Indians, etc. Director Michael Apted does a remarkable job of tempering the violence with scenes of beauty and with images of a peace-loving tribe of people. This is a heartbreaking film at times, but there is a sense of justice in the long-run. THUNDEHEART is not a piece of hunk-actor mind candy. This is a powerful (and underrated) film that demands your attention. It is well-worth it."

I couldn't find the film anywhere, but finally tracked it down at the public library. Excellent movie!

Link here for more information on ThunderHeart

www.imdb.com...

One of my favorite of all times is, Billy Jack, as it may not be as reality based, however the message it conveyed and how it helped me understand what injustices are and how they come and by whom, was maybe one of my first eye openers, besides seeing the "Godfather" around the same time!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Wow....just wow.....

Do you realize that DNA tells the truth?

The so called native americans came here and murdered the red headed white race that was here to take their land.

The newest of the so called native americans are the coastal indians on the west coast who migrated here from the north and murdered the previous native occupants 400 years ago and took over their villages and lands.

Do you know why the current natives have barred examination in court of the red haired white mummies?

Because it makes them nothing more than that karma that came back to them from the europeans.

Would not disagree without further investigation, do you have some linkage to help us verify it....

Good point, none the less, thanks for commenting!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Sure, I'll bite.

But what gets me is - where is the "karma" on the Europeans for the atrocities they have committed throughout all history? Where are the mass genocides of Europeans?

Not that I'm calling for it, because it's definitely not the answer. I just fail to see the pattern you are trying to weave.

A light-hearted perspective on my point by my favorite comedian.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Andrew Jackson has to be one of the more complex American presidents. The trail of tears was instigated in part by his mother who suffered in an Indian raiding party.

On the other hand he was one of the few presidents who stood up to the banksters and they tried to take his life for it. The way you feel now is actually the same way many white people on the frontier felt, when they lost wives and children to brutal Indian raiding parties.

Yes the sword has two edges. The only cure for a cycle of vengance is for someone to start forgiving.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Andrew Jackson has to be one of the more complex American presidents. The trail of tears was instigated in part by his mother who suffered in an Indian raiding party.

On the other hand he was one of the few presidents who stood up to the banksters and they tried to take his life for it. The way you feel now is actually the same way many white people on the frontier felt, when they lost wives and children to brutal Indian raiding parties.

Yes the sword has two edges. The only cure for a cycle of vengance is for someone to start forgiving.

Who threw the first stone, or was there provocation....?

Theory of presumption:

Guess is it was the settlers, and if Andrew Jackson wife was murdered, it could have and very well may have been a false flag, as maybe Andrew Jackson did not want to at first participate and give the orders, and be a party to the destruction...

So the bankers hired the some native Americans to stage a little covert op and paid them with some weapons and booze, etc., to go over and pay the Jackson's a little visit...

Knowing it would entice A.J. to give the order and take action....

Nothing new there, goes on now all the time, everywhere and back then, doubtful from what have read and seen, that there were not dirty tricks and espionage, moles and more.

Why would they attack Andrew Jackson's family....cause of his seat in power or cause they got the target location from sources, who wanted it to happen and was advantageous, would seem very plausible...
as we know the native Americans were not A.J.'s assassins ...agreed?

If and presumably it was the and is the bankers, then who's agenda is being served by ridding the lands of the native American and pushed for it, is a trail of suspects, that show conspiracy and more, agreed?

If forgiveness is sought, start with returning the lands to the people and all the gold that was stolen, not counting all the lives destroyed, as that would be forgave, if the United States, just did the right thing, is my opinion.

However we know the thieves and hoodlums living on the land, who owe the banks or title to their properties, are not planning on giving it up, so taking it back, by any means, is really challenging, so when it happens, the inhabitants of today, can practice forgiveness, as really the should just surrender the land now, if they wanted any forgiveness at all, and not be greedy selfish murdering co conspirators and accomplices.

edit on 9-5-2012 by earthinhabitant because: forgiveness

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Guess is it was the settlers, and if Andrew Jackson wife was murdered, it could have and very well may have been a false flag, as maybe Andrew Jackson did not want to at first participate and give the orders, and be a party to the destruction...

Where are you getting that his wife was killed by Indians from? His wife died of a heart attack shortly after he was elected President.

So the bankers hired the some native Americans to stage a little covert op and paid them with some weapons and booze, etc., to go over and pay the Jackson's a little visit...

Where are you getting "bankers hired Indians to attack Jackson" from? While the bankers may have instigated it, it took place in Washington D.C., just outside of the Capitol building and had nothing to do with Indians on the frontier attacking his family. The attempt was made by an unemployed English ex-pat, ostensibly because, by killing Jackson, the economy would improve and he would be able to find a job.

Developing your own interpretation of events is one thing -- I'd argue it's one of the things this site was founded on. But making up your own events that simply never happened is another entirely.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join