It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Underpants Bomb Plot Foiled - And I am an Elf From The Planet Zorgadon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Come on, this is getting ridiculas. Even mainstream BS BBC Radio 4 stated "people will be skeptical" especially due to the timing running up to the elections. And the fact that "no one or airliner was at risk".

This IMO is getting beyond crazy, do the FBI and CIA actually think people will believe this rubbish?

"The revelation that militants sought to attack an airliner with an improved "underwear bomb" in a plot foiled by U.S. and allied authorities shows their determination to build bombs that can pass through airport security, U.S. officials said.

The Obama administration said on Monday that authorities in the Middle East recently seized an underwear bomb which they believe al Qaeda's Yemen-based affiliate had intended to give to a suicide bomber to blow up an airliner bound for the U.S. or another Western country."

Mods: Sorry if already posted, please feel free to move as required

www.financialmirror.com...

edit on 8-5-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
wow.

This is just dumb.

I don't care what people say. This is F-ing Retarded.

wow.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

you're not alone.

i have one word for this story......desperation

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It has never ceased to amaze me that we are suppose to believe that the greatest threat to the free world is a bunch of terrorist that can not even set off explosives. The shoe bomber, the underware bomber, the guy in NY who packed a suburban with gas, propane, and fire works and still could only make smoke. Barely..

I read this and I want to post a pic of Jeff Dunnam's achmed. Dont think its allowed though. Now you'll have to drop your pants for the TSA before you can fly.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
hi op
the only thing they will find in my pants (apart from my dongle)
will be skidmarks after they crapped the hell out of me
hahaha

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
We don't care about Al-Queda/CIA

We care about the economy.

When they start talking about that realistically, we'll start listening.

Go ahead and Tweet the hell out that ^ people.

Really.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I caught this on the radio this morning, and even the guy who was talking about seemed a little bit nervous when he began talking about the way airports have brought in these new body scanners to help detect this sort of thing.

When it came on the radio I actually giggled to myself and I think there are far more people out there now that are very aware of the games that are being played out here.

If it was serious surely this would be huge news, but its b list news and has barely hit the main news anyway.

Its all to bring in those new see through scanners, but its not going to work you idiots.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The CIA foiled their own plot. Hahahaha! Now that takes some
real talent!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

WHY NOT
MAKE EVERYONE WALK THRU A EXPLOSION DETONATOR IF THEY GOT BOMB INSIDE THEM THEN....

FLY EVERYONE SEPARATE FROM THEIR BAGGAGE ONLY THING PEOPLE FLYING SHOULD BE WEARING IS MONITOR SUITS TO DETECT ELE TYPE INFECTION AND STRESS LEVEL. FLY BAGGAGE ON SEPARATE CARGO PLANES.

RETURN BAGGAGE @ UNDERGROUND/ABOVEGROUND LIFT SITE

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Is crapped the hell out of me some weird brit phrase? I kinda like it.

Kids if the govt. was going to lie dont you think they would come up with a better one?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Oh yeah, it's all true... be afraid.

One official said the latest underwear bomb to be discovered appeared to be similar to the work of fugitive Saudi militant Ibrahim Hassan al-Asiri, who U.S. sources believe is a bomb-maker working with AQAP.

Leaked photo of militant Ibrahim Hassan al-Asir...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Honestly, what does it matter to you all anyway? I mean, it could be 100 percent true and you would still say it was made up. And if that same underwear bomb were to make it aboard an airliner and be detonated, you would dismiss it as a false flag set up by the government. So, really, it's a win/win for the everything's a conspiracy crowd.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

LOL, your title said it all really.
Watch out for the Tampon bomber...coming soon

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
One of the things that get me with this, is if its true then id say these bombs are pretty low maintenance and probably quite easy to make as long as you got the tools.

So why only send one over if the plan is to create as much terror as they can, wouldnt you think, right rather than stick all my eggs in one basket I will have say 30 of these made and send them all at once, and if they manage to get all 30 then they are good.

The story is that its sophisticated and under the management of an organisation and not a solo effort, so why only have one, when there so many opportunities to set off many, many more...

It is worrying to think that it is possible, but I think for me its the possibility of this kind of idea being carried out and the authorities have to catch every one to make everyone safe.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
i know what will be next..
the fetus bomb

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Body scanners don't detect things on the sides of the body. Someone could easily sneak something aboard an airplane that way.

But, y'know, don't.

If someone were to ACTUALLY TRY to sneak something aboard a plane that wasn't a CIA plant, then they could. Y'know, unless they are brown.

What use is the ability to take down actual terrorists if we're going to just set them up with "bombs" anyhow? It boggles the mind to think.

There are probably more "anti-government" bomb makers in America than there are in ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Look! Underpant bomb plot foiled! More powers for the TSA and less rights for the common man.

What will they think of next...?

Best method? Chewing gum!

Don't tell Al CIAda.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Look! Underpant bomb plot foiled! More powers for the TSA and less rights for the common man.
What will they think of next...?
Don't tell Al CIAda.

Anal, vagina, boob and belly bombs. Anal/vaginal probes cumming soon to a checkpoint at the mall and at state/county boundaries.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
so what does the underwear look like...boxers/briefs/spandex/yoga wrap arounds... ?

i'm glad i only flew 4 times in my life and will opt for other transportation if possible in the future

(not that jet travel is excessively priced and environmentally impacting or anything, it's just i am a grounded Earth person who would rather travel by ship or train if it be a long distance)

just a personal thought, bombers usually have seats in 1st class don't they ?
it should follow that 1st class passengers should be screened more-so than the common folk
after all... if you have an underwear bomb or shoe bomb, you want to martyr yourself in comfort & class instead of the noisy cramped confines of the back of the plane.

new topics

top topics

join