It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New info about the "SUN DONUT" that makes it way more interesting!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I dont know, the ohter thread was pretty cool. Star wars. And no matter how many times they shoot at the good guys, the good guys are going win and we're going to be free.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Here's footage of the same thing two years ago on the same day.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I guess the saying is true... there is nothing new... under the sun. Yeah!!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

Originally posted by Druscilla

Ahhhh! More fantasy related interpretations of 'objects' seen in SOHO.

It reminds me of this very overdue Alien Invasion Next Month (with evidence)

*sigh*

At what point does 'I want to believe' turn into 'Aliens everywhere'?

You seem to be seeing things yourself, and why do you fear alien talk anyways ??

You said yesterday that noone actually knows what it is...so be it.

Why do you NOT believe it could be ANYTHING and EVERYTHING the people in power say.

They basically never want anyone to know what they do, and so tell us about dust again, make the universe super boring, and dull.

You seem to have me mistaken. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want aliens to happen.
Yes I DO!!!

1. Aliens happening will make all the big-eyed slack jaws that see aliens in their breakfast cereal ST*U.
2. It'll make me ST*U.
3. Hostile or friendly, it'll be interesting.
4. Hostile or friendly, it'll change the human race.

I really want aliens to happen. You don't even know.

Unfortunately, I've never seen one; not even a single UFO, though I've seen lots of things that some people might think are UFOs due their ignorance for things like satellite flare, and bolides.

I want to be absolutely sure before I wet myself out of excitement, thus, to avoid such nonsense, a critical view of everything presented in this arena is called for.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

UFO dosent have to mean alien craft, so when you did see objects in the sky and didnt know what they were you saw a UFO(unidentifird flying object). Why do so many people think UFO always means alien craft. this really annoying, its like no one bothers to really know what ufo really means. So does this mean that you always know exactly what your lookin at when you see something flying in the sky? Isn't it kind of ignorant of you to say you have never seen a ufo, when you have and didnt even know it? Because it seems you associate ufos with aliens only.

ETA: sorry if i come off like a dick, im really not trying to be.

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
maybe if there was more compelling evidence, but this just looks like artifacts left over from lens flare.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It is an artifact from the lenses. But that doesn't debunk the theory that there is a solid object there reflecting light to create the artifact. So it still remains a UFO.

The shape is consistent with other NASA STS videos showing the same lens artifacts from objects reflecting light. Just labeling it as lens artifacts and dismissing it is wrong. There is still something there causing the artifacts.

Those NASA STS videos, especially the tether incident, are amazing videos with "critters" swimming around, changing speed, changing directions, acting intelligently. It's like turning on a bright light deep underwater and seeing what was once pitch black is actually teeming with life.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rapsmack

The shape is consistent with other NASA STS videos showing the same lens artifacts from objects reflecting light. Just labeling it as lens artifacts and dismissing it is wrong. There is still something there causing the artifacts.

Yes. Yes there is.
And since the shape has been in exactly the same location in the frame since it first appeared despite the movement of the spacecraft, that something is clearly associated with the imaging device and not an external object.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You're talking about the Sun object? Perhaps it is stationary?

I don't know. Just throwing out theories. But the STS videos show clearly moving objects creating the artifacts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join