It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis elected in the new Greek parliament

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by mayabong
Just because people are willing to bring up some pretty obvious red flags about the "holocaust" doesn't mean they are a neo nazi, want to kill all jews or even care about preserving their race. Of course when topics can't be debated, scream anti-semite and neo nazi and everything will go away right? lol

There are no 'red flags' around the Holocaust. It happened. I suggest that you deal with it.

Just cause you keep repeating something doesn't make it true.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Just because people are willing to bring up some pretty obvious red flags about the "holocaust" doesn't mean they are a neo nazi, want to kill all jews or even care about preserving their race. Of course when topics can't be debated, scream anti-semite and neo nazi and everything will go away right? lol

There are no 'red flags' around the Holocaust. It happened. I suggest that you deal with it.

Just cause you keep repeating something doesn't make it true.

Funnily enough that's what I was about to say to you. Have you gone away and read up on the Holocaust? Tried reading anything on the David Irving libel trial? I did send a link. Perhaps you found it... disquieting?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by wirehead

No you only get one side that tows the "official story" anyone else who dares to come up with any differing information is locked up, and sometimes even their lawyer is locked up. How about that? haha

BTW the one who made me look into the Holocaust more was David Cole.. who is well. A Jew.

This is not in any way an argument in support of holocaust denial.

And while my original statements about neo-Nazis had nothing to do with this historical revisionist argument that has recently taken the thread, I would now gladly extend my statement to include people such as yourself. Holocaust denial does not occur in a vacuum.

The number of reasons one could have for attempting to deny something as concrete and undeniable as the holocaust are vanishingly small, and arise almost entirely from a certain sympathy for the Nazis or antipathy for the Jews. Although deniers may want to paint themselves as innocent, naive historians simply sifting for the truth in the historical debris of WWII, I have yet to find a single example of such a well-intentioned holocaust denier. Most likely this is because such level-headed persons would quickly abandon their odious views when confronted with the first whiff of truth.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
For anyone who still thinks the Golden Dawn party has Greece's or anyone's 'best interests at heart"

www.youtube.com...#!

from the feed:

Shock Vid: Greek Neo-Nazi Party Official Beats Female Communist Repeatedly on Live TV 07.06.2012 ATHENS, FTROG: Former Turkish Republic of Greece
Tensions are running high in Greece, but the video you're about to see is unbelievable. In it, the spokesman for Greece's extremist, far-right, Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party can be seen causing an uproar after he physically assaulted two left-wing deputies on live television during a Thursday morning political show. A public prosecutor ordered his immediate arrest.
Kasidiaris, 31, bounded out of his seat and hurled a glass of water across the table over Dorou when she said there was a "crisis of democracy when people who will take the country back 500 years have got into the Greek parliament." He then turned on prominent Communist Party member Liana Kanelli, who had got up out of her chair with a newspaper in hand and appeared to throw it at the Golden Dawn member.
Talk show host Giorgos Papadakis ran over to Kasidiaris to attempt to calm him, shouting "no, no, no!"
But Kasidiaris, who had served in the Greek military's special forces, hit Kanelli around the face three times, with right-left-right slaps to the sides of her head.
Kasidiaris was elected to Parliament in the country's recent inconclusive polls. Deputies from all seven parties that won parliament seats in the May 6 polls had been invited on the show.
"The government condemns in the most categorical way the attack by Golden Dawn spokesman Ilias Kasidiaris against Liana Kanelli and Rena Dourou," government spokesman Dimitris Tsiodras said. "This attack is an attack against every democratic citizen."
Tsiodras called on Golden Dawn to condemn its member's actions.
Golden Dawn, which vehemently denies the neo-Nazi label, has been accused of being behind violent attacks against immigrants.
The party won nearly 7 percent of the vote on May 6, giving it 21 seats in the 300-member Parliament. It was a radical increase from its showing in the previous elections in 2009, when the party had won just 0.31 percent of the vote.
Επίθεση Κασιδιάρη στην Κανέλλη - Greek candidate MP attacks
Портпаролот на Златна зора натепа пратеничка во телевизиска дебата
www.kanal5.com.mk...

Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party Kasidiaris Syriza athens greece greek hellas shock video beats fight former turkish republic turkey macedonia makedonija balkan europe nato usa germany russia Κασιδιάρης ΣΥΡΙΖΑ Kasidiaris Kanelli Dourou Papadakis assault punching KKE MP македонија

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
they are not a neo-nazi party. they are a right wing party. Jewish controlled media is trying to mislabel and discredit this party. hopefully this party will expel/imprison all the jews once they take control so that the greek economy can be saved

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bancensorship
they are not a neo-nazi party. they are a right wing party. Jewish controlled media is trying to mislabel and discredit this party. hopefully this party will expel/imprison all the jews once they take control so that the greek economy can be saved

Seriously? 'Jewish controlled media'??? What Jewish controlled media? And on what grounds would you imprison or expel all those perfectly innocent people? I didn't know that it was a crime not to be Greek Orthodox.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Greeks are desperate they'll do basic anything to get rid of the problem they face even voting for people who will make the problem even worse.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Your knowledge on Greek politics is lacking. Parties that are right wing are Nea Demokratia (New Democracy), the Independent Greeks that recently split off from Nea Demokratia and LAOS another splitt off that happened about 10 years ago. The Golden Dawn party is fascist. Their ideology is fascist and their tactics are fascist as they have shown repeatedly. And there are no Jewish controlled mass media in Greece. Jews were a very small minority during WWII and due to the persecution by the German fascists and their Greek collaborators this small minority has become even smaller and almost extinct.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Cop out..that's what the above is..if your economy is more important than your morality..then you've got bigger problems.

In truth and spirit I don't give a flying frig what they label themselves..they are what they are..as nazism is not just a politic..it is a set of ACTIONS...and each of their ACTIONS before and after holding any political power has been nazist.

If this is what this kind do on national TV..while burning down refugee centers out of camera sight..then they are certainty assholes...whatever they call themselves....and this cowardly cretin..this pussy in a mans suit, had better not come down under..not even once...the women here hit back...and I'll be first in line.

Rosha

edit on 8-6-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Guys relax ... first of all nazism existed in germany. second fascism existed in italy... Now this political party which is called golden dawn has been infulenced by both this ideologies in the concept of national sovereignty . And they hold a small percentage of greek votes. So it cant be called neonazi party or neofascism .... Thats something that many will use to terrorize people's mind, and we arent mindless fools to believe such things in the year 2012. You could called it though filonazi (friend nazi) party or filo fascism party cause they share some opinions and ideas.
I am greek(hellin) trust me i know better .ah and something else i vote this (www.pirateparty.gr...).Its about free use of internet and no restrictions of knowledge as some you may know goverments are trying to control the sources of our intel. also great site congrats...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Can't wait till all of the real Germans find out ,,
i would not want too be ZZ if u know what i mean.
Ya,,
I dont think Germany as an Nation,, needs too look anywhere in there, sphere of influence,,
too see where there needed.
And ya,, THE GERMAN NATION, gets too fight Hitler all over again,,well last time they said ,they didnt see it comming.
now they do.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

They openly identify with the nazis. I think you, too, should openly identify with the nazis, just to be up-front about your despicable racist fascism.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yiannisrb So it cant be called neonazi party or neofascism .... You could called it though filonazi (friend nazi) party or filo fascism party cause they share some opinions and ideas.

Okay, great! Call it whatever the hell you want, these people are the scum of the earth, dangerous, racist, fascist #heads who deserve to be laughed out of any sort of serious politics. They're guilty, traitorous mongrels of the human species, dirty belly-crawling scum. The most efficient cure for their sickness is a bullet to the brain.

"filonazi" okay

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

Like I said I don't agree with illegal immigration and I'm not saying they don't commit crime I'm just saying that it's always easy to find a scape goat in immigrants. When the times are good we are invited into the country cause they need the workforce but when things go wrong when the economy is going down we are the ones to blame. I just don't think it's fair. I am truly sorry about what happened to your neighbourhood and your school I really am I do know what it's like although I don't live in Greece I d know what it's like to have a place you grew up in ruined and all memories destroyed by ignorant people. What I was trying to say is that you can't blame all immigrants cause there are many who do make an honest living who do pay taxes and just want an opportunity to make their life better.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join