Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Neo-Nazis elected in the new Greek parliament

page: 19
18
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

The Zyclon B was used to delouse clothes. There were delousing chambers at these camps, they still have blue stains on the walls (which is what zyclon b does to walls). But in the homicidal gas chambers that were supposedly killing people 24/7 have no stains on the walls whatsoever. Its simple things like this that make people go hmmm. Only the camps that the soviets liberated supposedly had gas chambers... all the other ones magically didn't. lol


Actually, that's not true. Dachau had gas chambers that were never used.

The purpose-built extermination camps (Auschwitz-Birkenau & Majdanek) were built in Poland. Sachsenhausen concentration camp was near Berlin. All used Zyklon B in their gas chambers. They were in areas overtaken by the Soviets.

Zyklon B (also spelled Cyclon B or Cyclone B) was manufactured by a subsidiary of I.G. Farben (patent 1926) originally as a pesticide. It releases hydrogen cyanide gas.

“In early 1942, Zyklon B had emerged as the preferred extermination tool of the Nazi regime for both the Auschwitz-Birkenau & Majdanek extermination camps; and Sachsenhausen concentration camp during the Holocaust.”

It was also used in all of the camps for delousing.

Holocaust deniers are basing their hopes on Fred A. Leutcher, Jr.
See Errol Morris’ film, “Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter.”

In Dachau (outside Munich) the gas chambers were never used. Instead, most of the approximate 32,000 prisoners died there of disease (typhus) and starvation. Some committed suicide.

George Stevens, American film producer/director was with the US Seventh Army on April 29, 1945 when they liberated Dachau. Interesting color news reel of the camp:

www.dailymotion.com...

In Stevens’ footage of Dachau, you can get a glimpse of some people who died on the freight trains to the camps. Without food or water for days, many died before they got to the camps. Unheated freight trains in winter, it would not be surprising if some died of the cold.

The Einsatzgruppen (mobile death squads) operated mostly in Eastern Europe and were responsible for over one million deaths.

Probably one of the most famous eyewitness accounts of the Einsatzgruppen is “Babi Yar” by Anatoly Kuznetsov (non-Jewish Russian).

Babi Yar is the name of a ravine outside Kiev (Ukraine). Kiev had a large Jewish ghetto (33,771) which was exterminated within two days. In total about 125,000 people died at Babi Yar (Jews, Gypsies, Soviet POWs, Communists, etc.).

I'm aware of the power of the Rothschild & Rockefeller banking cartel. But this has NOTHING to do with the average Jew. Not all Jews are Zionists. I am not a Jew-hater.

There's a massive amount of information on the Holocaust, people who choose to deny it ever happened, have their own personal reasons for their denial and are beyond reason IMHO.




posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
For the love of man....


How about we stay on topic and not move over to Jews or how many were killed during ww2...SHEEZ , is it so hard for people to stay focussed or has my salary been justified for those who had and have ojected to my methods.

Read 'em nd Weep....







edit on 14-5-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

The Zyclon B was used to delouse clothes. There were delousing chambers at these camps, they still have blue stains on the walls (which is what zyclon b does to walls). But in the homicidal gas chambers that were supposedly killing people 24/7 have no stains on the walls whatsoever. Its simple things like this that make people go hmmm. Only the camps that the soviets liberated supposedly had gas chambers... all the other ones magically didn't. lol


And now you're quoting Leuchter! Joy, my victory is complete! Why the hell are you quoting the so-called findings of that fraud?



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by mayabong

The Zyclon B was used to delouse clothes. There were delousing chambers at these camps, they still have blue stains on the walls (which is what zyclon b does to walls). But in the homicidal gas chambers that were supposedly killing people 24/7 have no stains on the walls whatsoever. Its simple things like this that make people go hmmm. Only the camps that the soviets liberated supposedly had gas chambers... all the other ones magically didn't. lol


And now you're quoting Leuchter! Joy, my victory is complete! Why the hell are you quoting the so-called findings of that fraud?


This is simple logic. I'm not quoting anyone. Can you please tell me why there are no blue stains on the walls that were used to supposedly gas people 24/7?

This is just one of many problems with the holocaust myth. The fact that it can't stand up to research is the whole reason it is a crime to deny it in some countries. You can say god doesn't exist but never ever say the holocaust didn't happen.

Some of these supposed gas chambers are laughable.. windows and such, funny doors, ect.
edit on 14-5-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
This is simple logic. I'm not quoting anyone. Can you please tell me why there are no blue stains on the walls that were used to supposedly gas people 24/7?

This is just one of many problems with the holocaust myth. The fact that it can't stand up to research is the whole reason it is a crime to deny it in some countries. You can say god doesn't exist but never ever say the holocaust didn't happen.

Some of these supposed gas chambers are laughable.. windows and such, funny doors, ect.
edit on 14-5-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)


No, you're quoting Leuchter and you're dissembling about it because you know that Leuchter's not just a broken but a shattered reed. By the way, you do know that the gas chambers were blown up by the retreating scum of the SS don't you? Oh wait, probably not. Ever heard of rain and... oh what the hell, I'm not going to lower myself to your level. Read my signature and then go away again. Better still, read the Irving libel trial transcipts - here you go, have some free education from me: www.hdot.org...



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


Oh now the gas chambers were blown up and I'm the crazy one.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


Oh now the gas chambers were blown up and I'm the crazy one.


You really don't know anything about this subject do you!



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


Your saying rain washed the blue stains from the aushwitz walls?



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
For the love of man....

How about we stay on topic and not move over to Jews or how many were killed during ww2...SHEEZ , is it so hard for people to stay focussed or has my salary been justified for those who had and have ojected to my methods.

Read 'em nd Weep....



This thread is about Neo-Nazis elected to the Greek parliament.

The same sentiments, that pushed the Greeks to vote for Neo-Nazis, are growing in Europe & in the US.

I don't think it's too far afield to remember the Old-Nazis and that it did not end well the last time.

I clicked on the video and got "The uploader has not made this video available in your country." I had to watch it on youtube. Depeche Mode to me is so 80's, so I was surprised to find they still perform. "It's No Good" is from their 1997 Ultra album. I don't really pay much attention to pop music, especially to pop music videos put out 15 years ago.

Can you explain to me what this video has to do with this thread? TIA



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


AngryCymraeg, you had posted much earlier that you had a relative (grandfather?) who liberated Bergen-Belsen.
(I read this whole thread.)

Many years ago, I remember watching a documentary on TV about Bergen-Belsen. As you know it was liberated by British & Canadian troops. Some of these soldiers were interviewed for the doc. What they found was really horrific beyond belief.

I just read this:

en.wikipedia.org...

I know people sneer at wikipedia, but this article was really excellent IMO. Before I read it, I had understood that Bergen-Belsen was a type of transfer station, not the usual concentration camp. However, this article cleared that. It started out as a POW camp and then grew into a hostage exchange camp.

I wondered why Anne Frank (& her sister) had been tranferred from Auschwitz to Bergen-Belsen. It's clear to me after reading this article, that they were perfect candidates to be held hostage for a prisoner exchange program.

Too bad they both died (typhus) just a month before the camp was liberated.

So many of the eyewitnesses (like your grandfather) have already passed. Soon there will be no one left who was actually there.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Cool, if that's what the people want.
Just maybe the Greeks are tired of being the whipping boy and plan to be a proud race once again.
I am not worried about Greece becoming the 4th Reich as that slot has already been filled.
If we in the US can get our feces amalgamated, maybe Greece can be the 5th Reich after our people cast off our yoke.


You don't want that.

No one wants that.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


AngryCymraeg, you had posted much earlier that you had a relative (grandfather?) who liberated Bergen-Belsen.
(I read this whole thread.)

Many years ago, I remember watching a documentary on TV about Bergen-Belsen. As you know it was liberated by British & Canadian troops. Some of these soldiers were interviewed for the doc. What they found was really horrific beyond belief.

I just read this:

en.wikipedia.org...

I know people sneer at wikipedia, but this article was really excellent IMO. Before I read it, I had understood that Bergen-Belsen was a type of transfer station, not the usual concentration camp. However, this article cleared that. It started out as a POW camp and then grew into a hostage exchange camp.

I wondered why Anne Frank (& her sister) had been tranferred from Auschwitz to Bergen-Belsen. It's clear to me after reading this article, that they were perfect candidates to be held hostage for a prisoner exchange program.

Too bad they both died (typhus) just a month before the camp was liberated.

So many of the eyewitnesses (like your grandfather) have already passed. Soon there will be no one left who was actually there.


My Grandfather was part of a group of officers from Second Army. It was an accident really, they'd heard that there was a camp in the area, but they thought it was a POW camp. I think that what my grandfather saw there haunted him for the rest of his life.
Your point about the passing of the witnesses is very well taken. The witnesses are dying off ever year and as they go the debunkers get bolder because they think that no-one will call them on their vile and ignorant filth. That's one of the reasons I celebrated very hard indeed when David Irving went down in flames in court.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by AngryCymraeg
 


Your saying rain washed the blue stains from the aushwitz walls?


Go away and read up on the subject of Auschwitz, you might learn something. Try and find a book by an expert though and not a fraud and a charlatan like Leuchter.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
One thing this thread has been good for is bringing the covert neo-nazis out of the woodwork. The true scum of the Earth here.

The wonderful thing is that a lot of people in this very thread wouldn't identify themselves as Nazis; they just happen to believe that their ideal glorious, pure white culture / race is threatened by fast-breeding lowlife inferior-race immigrants who plan to drown us all in their enchiladas and fast music with tubas.






posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead
One thing this thread has been good for is bringing the covert neo-nazis out of the woodwork. The true scum of the Earth here.
The wonderful thing is that a lot of people in this very thread wouldn't identify themselves as Nazis; they just happen to believe that their ideal glorious, pure white culture / race is threatened by fast-breeding lowlife inferior-race immigrants who plan to drown us all in their enchiladas and fast music with tubas.


You couldn't have said it better wirehead, not just nazis but other kinds of extremists, it's scary the sheer number of ugly people that frequent this forum.

I also love the very Greek-looking leader of Golden Dawn
Nikos Michaloliakos

He's darker than most German and Middle Eastern Jews
A definite candidate for the concentration camps if the Hitler actually won and decided to 'whitewash' Greece for their own peace of mind LOL



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Originally posted by chemistry
This doesn't surpise me. The people in Greece are their wits end, just like the people of Germany were during the Great Depression.

Incidentally, did you know that it was Nazi scientists who set up NASA? Look it up - it's true!



Have been around the block a little while..and yes..paperclip et al...well known history.
Being at your wits end isnt a reason to elect nazi's...its an excuse..not a reason.




The reason is to warn the mainstream parties to get their acts together or else.

Same as the UK voting in BNP MP's...some obviously voted on ideological grounds, but most voted as a protest and a warning..do what we, the people want, or this is what we will do.

We'll abandon you and your corrupt party politics.

I wouldn't read too much into a few percent being elected, they won't get any real power...the other parties will be crapping themselves about it enough now to actually bend to the will of the people for once.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OliverNorthsCat

Originally posted by wirehead
One thing this thread has been good for is bringing the covert neo-nazis out of the woodwork. The true scum of the Earth here.
The wonderful thing is that a lot of people in this very thread wouldn't identify themselves as Nazis; they just happen to believe that their ideal glorious, pure white culture / race is threatened by fast-breeding lowlife inferior-race immigrants who plan to drown us all in their enchiladas and fast music with tubas.


You couldn't have said it better wirehead, not just nazis but other kinds of extremists, it's scary the sheer number of ugly people that frequent this forum.

I also love the very Greek-looking leader of Golden Dawn
Nikos Michaloliakos

He's darker than most German and Middle Eastern Jews
A definite candidate for the concentration camps if the Hitler actually won and decided to 'whitewash' Greece for their own peace of mind LOL


Just because people are willing to bring up some pretty obvious red flags about the "holocaust" doesn't mean they are a neo nazi, want to kill all jews or even care about preserving their race. Of course when topics can't be debated, scream anti-semite and neo nazi and everything will go away right? lol



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Just because people are willing to bring up some pretty obvious red flags about the "holocaust" doesn't mean they are a neo nazi, want to kill all jews or even care about preserving their race. Of course when topics can't be debated, scream anti-semite and neo nazi and everything will go away right? lol


There are no 'red flags' around the Holocaust. It happened. I suggest that you deal with it.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Just because people are willing to bring up some pretty obvious red flags about the "holocaust" doesn't mean they are a neo nazi, want to kill all jews or even care about preserving their race. Of course when topics can't be debated, scream anti-semite and neo nazi and everything will go away right? lol


What possible reason could there be for questioning such a historically well-documented fact as the holocaust, besides easing the efforts of Nazi apologists? Honestly, where can you even find sources to dispute this history that aren't a stone's throw from avowed anti-semites and neo-nazis? Holocaust denial is at best the resort a wink-nod, dogwhistle cryptofascist.

Either you're genuinely incapable of evaluating plain historical evidence, or else you harbor some desire to defend those poor, maligned Nazis against charges of wanton genocide; either way, I feel bad for you.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wirehead
 


No you only get one side that tows the "official story" anyone else who dares to come up with any differing information is locked up, and sometimes even their lawyer is locked up. How about that? haha

BTW the one who made me look into the Holocaust more was David Cole.. who is well. A Jew.






top topics



 
18
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

log in

join


Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution