It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* - Mass Arrests - Bill Wood Gives Details

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

To be perfectly honest with you all, I wanted it to be true. And I don't like being lied to, time after time. Why are these people screwing with us, and spreading false hope? I don't just mean Bill Wood, but people like Drake, David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford, etc.? Why? Just why? I cannot comprehend WHY someone would blatantly tell a load of horsesh*t like this, knowing full well it isn't going to happen... and when the time comes, what then? They disappear? Or make up another story, to keep the lie going? Yeah, I can't wait to see what Mr. Drake has to say next. And if Bill Wood/Brockbrader weren't in jail now, I wonder what he'd say? "Sorry" wouldn't cut it, really. I hate these people. And I don't like to feel hatred, but I do.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

what a crock of #, all this guy is saying is "obama is realy a good guy who wants the best for this country and everything bad you have heard about him has been lies and propaganda from republicans, and because he has had such resistance from republicans then he will surely need a second term to fix this country"

what a huge crock of #, he is acting the same way obama and his pushers are, as if the # he has signed into law cant be read yourself online, they act as if you cannot see or know what changes obama has actualy made to this country,

they have to because any #ing moron that has read half the # obama has signed into law will see it quite clearly he is not doing anything beneficial to this country. quite the opposite.

they have to plead their case for relection to the people who have not read a single piece of legislation because those people are their only hope at a vote.

this guy with his "inside sources" is no different

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I still hold to that Opinion. Here's why. I was drawn to ATS 6 years ago due to unshakeable feelings that something big was coming and not everything was as it appeared on the surface.

My quest took me to my priest, as a component of the unease was spiritual. Not satisfied with the lack of answers, I opened the search to all metaphysical arenas despite reservations. The new age/channels/galactics told me what I thought i wanted to hear but they kept saying "soon" until I lost respect and wrote them off.

Out of nowhere seemed to appear the Wilcock/Fulford etc crowd. Unlike the galactics, they attempted to support their claims with tangible references but no firm dates. Until now.

Bill Wood clearly stated within a month, which would be within the 3 month window and specifically said announcements would be made at this months G8 and NATO conferences. That's big. Let's see. If he's right, that's not much time.

Hello again Zarp. Remember me?

You may want to consider disavowing all interest and trust in Wilcock, Fulford, or anyone else who manipulates gullible minds into believing in absurdities.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join